Gender Specific Hopefuls

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/9f748723-orig_zpsda6b96f6.jpg

It's not a good picture I was trying to take it in secret from DH lmao

I've been having trouble capturing them but I think I can see it in this pic hopefully tomorrow is clear and not a bfn lmao

It's ok if you don't see it, in still arguing with myself over its existence lol now thinking that pic makes it look like 2 thin lines where it should be one thick line but it doesn't look like that in real life. I'm so confused lol it's take 2 and a half years I need to know lol

I see what you're talking about. Thats how my IC started out the day before i got a faint (faint!) positive. I bet with FMU you will get a pretty pink line :winkwink:

It's clearer in real life. I really don't think, even when I've falsely got my hopes up that I've had anything like that, on all tests. Usually I would keep changing light and room and background till I could find something by which point I knew it could be an evap lol
would be amazing as it is my eldest sons 7th birthday today and I would be due just a week after my middle son 6th birthday.
Needless to say I will be reading first thing tomorrow morning and sharing a pic. I just hope there is something on it or I may have to go get my eyes checked lol

i see the line! i would be dying and out buying a frer right now, fx it's your bfp!

There was a sudden burst in here! Motherofboys, I see a couple somethings but I'm not sure on the placement. It's probably just a bad picture!

Guppy, what is this kool-aid test you speak of? The "baking soda test" was the only test that didn't work out for me. But I have a theory behind it! Baking soda fizzles when you had an acid to it. If you add acidic urine it would fizzle more than adding alkaline urine. My urine has been acidic since the beginning, and acidic environments generally favor girl conceptions and babies (obviously not always). And alkaline favors boy. So I call BS on the baking soda test!! Also, your diet would simply affect it lol.

And the Ramzi method was correct for me.

Motherofboys when I had a very faint BFP with my second baby, I couldn't get it on camera, but it was definitely there.

Ok so this is last night's test again at the top, in the middle is first morning urine from today, and because I don't trust the way some of these tests have little scratch type marks on them I think they could hold on to dye(although it's never happened to me before) I took another an hour later which is at the bottom.
Every time I close my eyes I see pink lines lmao. DH has gone to work now so fingers crossed if I can hold it and test later I will get a good clear pic instead of buying in the bathroom lol

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/345c4fd5-orig_zps8f49d4ec.jpg

I lasted 2 hours then decided to take a pic in better lighting so figured I may as well test again. So here are my tests
last night
Fmu
Smu(1 hour hold)
Just now (2 hour hold)

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/0d8c48cd-orig_zps9a65d73d.jpg

I think congratulations are in order motherofboys! Those lines are totally clear!! Congratulations!

I've been caught out by evaps and my own over excitement in the past and I'm so reluctant to believe it lol I was starting to think it would never happen but they can't all be evaps, especially seeing as I can capture them in the pics now and I'm pretty certain they are pink. I'll believe it tomorrow when I've done a first response.

They're definitely pink. I didn't need to zoom in to see the colour but I did anyway, theres no question about it! And you're right, they can't all be evaps!

Oh i saw the pink line right away! especially with the FMU one. CONGRATS!!!!!! YAY! :wohoo: can i add you to the expecting category now?! :yipee:

Omg I'm getting so excited by each person saying they can see it. I'm still so nervous, I don't even know if I should tell DH yet our wait till I've done the other test. But yeah I guess you can add me to the list, I mean they certainly look positive lol

:happydance:

Your eggo is preggo-congrats! :haha:

&I dont know how you girls dont scream the results to yoru DH. My DH is always next to me when i dip the stick into the cup :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->