Gender Specific Hopefuls

Oh what a nightmare! Did you want a boy or a girl?

I'm going to say it does look a lot like a girl to me.

well it would of been nice having a girl but when we was told boy i was happy to have another little man! I already have two boys! I just dont know what to think now.

Oh geez. I'm no good at guessing. Did you get any other pictures? With our DD, we got many clear vagina pictures.

i cant rreally tell w that picture, but i would be more inclined to believe the 20 week scan bc 14.5 weeks is super super early, like on the brink of when, if its a girl, the penis looking structure is rescending, so theres a chance the vagina could still have a penis look to it, thus you get told it's a boy, when it may not be. But at 20 weeks this should not happen, and is def a safer time to say what the sex is so i would trust 20 weeks over 14, but thats just my opinion.

Im going to go for a rescan to be sure because even today she said not 100% on girl. Not that a willy can disapear!

Haha, well thats a good thing.

i wasn't saying a willy can disappear :nope:. Im saying that at a very young (like right after conception) the private parts look like female, in both male and female, but then around 6-8 weeks the private parts extend out and look like a penis in both male and female. This is why after 12 weeks you can do the nub theory. At that point, the female genitalia is starting to go back to it's original labiel looking state. In the male the penis looking structure becomes even more defined to be a penis. If it's a boy obviously that isn't disappearing lol but if it's a girl and it hasnt gone back to the labiel looking state completely yet, it can be mistaken for a boy if it's before it is totally rescinded. I hope im making sense here. So what im saying is, no a true penis would not disapear, but if you were looking at a female, but too early, it can look like a penis when it isn't. So if you have a boy thats fab!!! But you found out so early the first time around theres always that chance for misinterpretation.

This has pictures to explain.
https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Either way, im glad you can get confirmation! That will help a lot, i am sure. Whichever sex your baby is, i hope it's the one you want :hugs:

do you have any other shots? I have two boys so i know willy when i see one :haha:

Oh i wasnt saying that in a bad way towards you lol! I meant the lady at the early scan said 100% boy thats why i said to her on the phone 'how could a willy vanish' lol. She just said come back for a rescan. It does make sense that both male and females look the same at a certain point and maybe i did go too early... Soon find out im happy either way now but ive gone and bought boys clothes eekk so i want to confirm to see if i need to take them back lol. xx

No i dont have any other shots :-( I asked for a potty shot at the early scan bit she said she didnt save it so didnt give me one which i was miffed at really! I had a gender scan with my 2ndson at 16 weeks and i agree you cannot mistake a willy lol x

aww :( you poor thing. Thats horrible wht you have to go through to find out the sex, especially when you've dealt with GD :hugs: I cant imagine how hard it is for you to be tossed around this and dealing with GD. i hope this next scan is as clear as day, no questions asked :hug:

beautiful scan guppy! GL finding out the gender jadey, there was another lady on a forum where they told her boy at 16 weeks thru private scan, and at the anomoly they told her it was a girl!

Scan is bookes for this Sat. I just want to know for sure which one it is lol. Ill be 20 weeks then so hopefully it will be clear!!

Hope baby cooperates! Drink lots of ice cold OJ or even soda before you go :D Im so excited for you!

Haha! go figure! my LO is also due 3 days before my first sons birthday! I really hope they dont share b-days! lol

and 2 days before my ds1's birthday! Must be a popular time of the year :haha:

Update! Heres the potty shot!!!! All boy! Finally my mind is at rest lol. Could you imagine if i only had that 20 week scan and no early gender scan! I would of just taken the girl guess and bought all pink for the baby to come out with a winky :-o haha!
Anyway we now have confirmation so im happy!

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Lil-L/IMG_20130126_161434_zpsee4953fd.jpg

would help if i added

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->