Gender Specific Hopefuls

I had my baby girl on Monday. 4th of feb, finally got my beautiful 2 daughters :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 13
What a gorgeous photo! Huge congratulations MileyMamma, so pleased you got the second daughter that you wanted. Enjoy x

Congratulations!

I've not been in this section of the forum for a while but just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not ttc anymore as I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant with my 2nd! Won't find out the gender until 20 weeks so late April sort of time but still hoping for a baby boy this time! I think Tanwen wants a little brother too! Should get my booking appointment and scan date soon as I've been waiting a fortnight already!:dohh:

Beca :wave:

Hope its OK to post this in this thread- didn't want to start another.
Last night I dreamt I was in labour- 3 separate dreams lasting all night- I feel exhausted :haha:. Each labour was different but each time it was a girl- oh man I was over the moon. At the start of my pregnancy I thought LO was a girl but for the majority I've been convinced its a boy. Now I can't get it out of my head that LO is a girl, stupid brain!

I wonder if they will be right, isn't it unfair when your brain does that to you though?

Congratulations MileyMama!!

I've posted it before but when I was pregnant with my boys I had dreams about girls. From the very beginning of this pregnancy, including the dream that lead me to wake up and test despite having NO idea I could be pregnant (had convinced myself I wasn't ovulating! Was gonna see my doc to pick up clomid!), I had dreams about boys.

That first dream that I was pregnant and my husband and I were searching for a digital test I had bought he was carrying a bald little boy. Which I found rather odd because neither of my boys were bald?! And I had another of a little baby, who looked like my babies but was not aware of the gender. But mostly it was boy dreams.

Then I started saying before I fell asleep, "please let me dream of the real gender". And from there I dreamt girl. So odd! And one of those dreams was there dream where a doctor had told me that although I was used to getting boy babies, I wasn't going to this time. :)

Dreams can be SOOOO tricky and troubling to the mind. Sometimes that can mean something, sometimes they mean nothing at all.

I dreamed both ways with this one. I even had one really vivid realistic dream that i had a 4D scan and showed a beautiful girls face, long eyelashes etc....and they said ooo looks like a girl, then they went for the potty shot and there were huge testicles penis lol. My actual scan said 99.9% girl, but when she comes out i will still be checking for dangly bits between her legs lol

so ladies that have swayed for pink what would you sum up to be the most important factors for trying to sway do you think. I've been researching and just getting overwhelmed with it all really!
I'm already on a low calorie diet but I don't think I could really eat less protein. I ate quite a lot of junk food when I conceived the boys so maybe this will still work?
Timing, I think I can do but then I hear loads of stories where people have dtd on ov' day and still had a girl!

help!

I had a few dreams either way with the others. I did have a dream where I had the baby, really early but it was a full new born sized baby and healthy etc and was given to be wrapped up tightly. I was surrounded by a friend's family who I had not even thought about in years, and no one would tell me the babies gender, every time I asked they all ignored the question.

I had a few dreams either way with the others. I did have a dream where I had the baby, really early but it was a full new born sized baby and healthy etc and was given to be wrapped up tightly. I was surrounded by a friend's family who I had not even thought about in years, and no one would tell me the babies gender, every time I asked they all ignored the question.

I had a dream like this!! It was super annoying lol!!

I didnt sway. We had tried the month before. And then the month it happened i had just applied for a new job (i think i had an interview booked) so i said we should leave it and wait and see what happens.....so we had only dtd on day 9 and day 10 and not after. I think my usual ovulation was around day 13-14 so it would definitely support what they say about timing for a girl although unintentional

With DS the vast majority of baby dreams I had were of a girl. Which makes me think that its even more likely this LO is a boy, but I can't get the idea of a girl out of my head now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->