Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hello :) am currently expecting baby #1 and hoping this is a pink bump. Am due on the 7th July '13 and will be finding out the gender (hopefully) on the 22nd February. Only 4 and a bit days to go!

This pregnancy has been a hard one emotionally so far and I have my heart set on a little girl. Not sure how I'll feel if it's a blue bump. :(

Congrats you two!! <3 6lilpigs, have you thought of a parenting journal? Since you already have kids

Thankyou ladies xxx

Blueberri, I just don't have the time for a journal:( I would like to though. I have the house, the gang and 2 small business's to try and keep a hold on, and I would dread to think what I would write lol!!! Our days are extreme to say the least:) but fun xxx

You must be busy with 10 kids to take care of! What businesses do you have?

DH is a self employed roofer and I sell herbal supplements on ebay:) I'm hoping we have a good year this year as we start the loft conversion soon!! It will double our 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, if its not done by Nov then that would mean 4 babies in our room:wacko:

Lara we only have 9 atm, hopefully no10 will join us around halloween:)

Thats so awesome 6lilpigs! I really admire you and your husband! I think your family sounds fab <3

Nuchal scan today :dance: Hope i can make out nub!

Do you know what a nub looks like Guppy?? Have a quick look through 2nd tri, the white line in the gender area is the nub long, flat and pointing out of the body is a girl or short stumpy maybe angled or with a angled bit on top is a boy I'm guessing on a few nubs atm, so just cmment if you want me to show you what I'm seeing :)

thanks hon! Ive been checking out gender dreaming. I tried finding youtube videos but there wernt too many. I think i understand it, but more practice is never a bad thing.

I was just about to say check out GD's section lol!! How has your guess rate been??:)

Not too shabby actually. As long as the nub is clear, its been pretty good...i really hop i get a good picture of it. im going to ve watching the screen like a hawk LOL

How many hours to your scan??? I think we are different timescales?? Its 2.10pm here:)

Do you know what a nub looks like Guppy?? Have a quick look through 2nd tri, the white line in the gender area is the nub long, flat and pointing out of the body is a girl or short stumpy maybe angled or with a angled bit on top is a girl. I'm guessing on a few nubs atm, so just cmment if you want me to show you what I'm seeing :)

did you mean boy for that? i just want to take all of the tips i can get

How many hours to your scan??? I think we are different timescales?? Its 2.10pm here:)

lol it's only 9:15AM here. (Eastern Standard Time).
So a little less than 5 hours. Then they told me it will take about an hour and a half to meet w the genetic councelor, get the scan, get the bloods. Then its an hr drive back home. ill have my iPhone though so i'll try to update, before the drive home, if i can

D'OH lol!!! yes boy!!

So if i check in before bed there may well be some piccies!! I'll keep my eye out on GD aswell, you'll have to see if you can guess which poster I am:) I may have to have a little tease ;)

:haha: well guess you'll have to guess who i am as well :lol:
This could be interesting!

Is it Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday where you are? It's Thursday here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->