Gender Specific Hopefuls

Aww! Super congrats!!! Im glad you had your dreams come true and baby is healthy. So much love <3

Im 7 wks pregnant with a suprise baby after a year of my mc. I have two boys already and was going to stop at that but I got my :bfp: on feb 11th. Really want a girl :pink:

Welcome Hotbump. Congrats on your new pregnancy. My condolence for your loss last year :hugs: Hope this is your princess!

Thank-you. I really hope this is a girl too although I keep telling everyone I want a boy so they wont know I want a girl :haha: I'm due Oct. 17 :D

Aww. I always wish i had a fall baby!
I also have 2 boys, and this is our last so we are in the same boat.
Im trying to convince myself it's another boy, as to decrease any GD, but im failing miserably :haha: just clinging to that wee bit of hope i suppose.

This will be my first fall baby. My first boy is a spring baby and my second boy is a summer baby.

Fun! DS1 was due middle of august but didn't arrive until 1st week of september (i guess techincally thats a summer baby). DS2 was born in the middle of winter BRR! haha. This one is due 3 days before DS1's 3rd birthday :shock: hope they dont have the same birthday! lol

Guppy this one I'd due 3 days before my DD 6th bday! I keep trying to convince myself its a boy but its not working!

Hi ladies,
My new baby is due the day before DS1's 2nd birthday :)
Desperately hoping for another boy...

How funny so many of us due so close to our other children's birthdays, I'm due 5 days after my middle sons 6th birthday.
I have a Feb baby and a March baby so pretty close and now will have 2 October babies.

it is very interesting!
Im not sure how my mom pulled it off. She has 5 kids (5 kids in 7 yrs). Only my brother and i were born in the same month (March, but he is at the begining and im at the end, though thing with me is that i was born 5 weeks early, so i guess i would have been an April baby if things would have gone as planned, in which case none of her kids would share a birth month). Brother was in early march, eldest sister mid May, second eldest sister begining of February, myself was end of march (but should have been end of april), and my little sister was begining of September.

It makes sense that are babies would share similar birth months, bc of how our cycles are and stuff, but im not sure how my mom got so lucky...guess just good planning, oh and it helped she never had to try longer than like a month get her :bfp:! (took me one month with DS1 but 7-8 months for DS2 and 7 months for this one).

Hi ladies,
My new baby is due the day before DS1's 2nd birthday :)
Desperately hoping for another boy...

Welcome! I will add you to the front. hope you get your second boy....its truly amazing to watch the bond form :cloud9:

Lilli, i notice you are about 17 weeks, will you be finding out the sex soon?

My boys are close in age but one was born in March, so was I and OH. The other one was born in August :D Sort of worried I wont know how to make sure that baby is warm enough when born since I had a spring and summer baby :dohh:

Lilli, i notice you are about 17 weeks, will you be finding out the sex soon?

Yes, i have my 20 week scan on the 26th of March. So hopefully baby will be co-operating and we'll find out!
If baby isn't co-operating, i think we'll have to get a private scan to find out.
Just trying to tell myself it is a girl so i'm a bit prepared if it is. :dohh:

That's funny how so many are having little ones due close to their siblings!! Mine are nice and spread out haha. My first is a Novemeber baby, my second is a June baby (But him and I do share a birthday lol!!) and this little one should be an April baby.

I found out today that she's transverse and I'm really worried I'm going to end up with a c-section by default... And after 1 section and then a drug free VBAC... I REALLY don't want this. =( Siiiigh. Stubborn little girl.

There are 6 weeks between mine and my twin brothers birthdays.
My friend has 2 December babies, one at the beginning and one at the end.

how funny i love, we had our last u/s today and our little man is breech as well! dr said it does't matter because were doing a re-peat section but it's funny were due around the same time and both babes are breech. This babes will be pretty spread out for us. our other two are beginning of sep and end of oct then this one beginning of april

I haven't Sass? I'm not sure exactly what it is? I haven't met with my midwife yet so I'm not sure where we're going. I'm just hoping she gets her rear in gear!!

Were all yours sections CC??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->