Gender Specific Hopefuls

Spinningbabies.com is a website with free excersizes to get your baby moving. I think it's really helpful. Dylan as been turning much more since I start doing them.

Yes, all mine were sections. With my first they induced me and within an hour everytime i would have a contraction his hr would drop into the 40's and would take the whole time i wasn't contracting for it to come back up. So we were scheduled for a emergency c section. His cord was wrapped around his neck so he couldn't breath. With my second we were at my due date and i was no where ready to have the baby so they said he wasn't going to come on his own so we had a scheduled c section.

My brothers were all born in July (4th, 14th and 24th), I was a trend breaker and born in June. DS was due the day after my birthday but he was late and because another July baby. This LO is due in April, we were going to aim for a June baby but got impatient :haha:

Hi ladies!

I thought I'd let you know I gave birth to Lily Ella through induction on March 4th! She is amazing. She weighed 6lbs14oz and was born at 17:41pm!
Hope you're all okay.

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/8E048301-CF5B-4C86-800D-53A93FB6DC29-1347-00000069712B1A49_zps1418669e.jpg
Lily Ella <3
xoxox

Aww she's beautiful Becca!!

Not to sure as of right now. I can't tell what position she's in. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow morning and will find out how she's positioned. If she's still transverse I'll likely have to talk to an OB about our options.

So, I guess you can change it if you want. But me and DB decided we're going to try for boy/girl twins!! If it doesn't happen, I'll love the child regardless.

Becca she's gorgeous, I love her little outfit too. Doesn't seem like 5 mins ago you were finding out you were team :pink:! :haha:

Becca she's gorgeous, I love her little outfit too. Doesn't seem like 5 mins ago you were finding out you were team :pink:! :haha:

It doesn't hun, I can't believe she is here. I must admit, I got told 3 times she was a girl, but I still checked when she was born :haha:. I'm in love, it's unreal.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->