Gender Specific Hopefuls

Can't wait for your scan and nub guess guppy! Good luck.
6lilpigs, after reading what you said I feel a lot better about our 5, will be 6 in October, people in a 2 bed house.

Im baccckkk.

Here you go ladies. thoughts?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...75-give-me-your-nub-skull-guesses-12-4-a.html

Hey Guppy. Just posted this on your other thread--I don't see a nub. Have you been to in-gender.com to have a tech take a look? I don't think there's a visible nub in your pic, so no way of saying. There looks to be a partial nub in one picture, but that one could go either way--pink or blue, and looks more blue to me:(.

Hey Guppy. Just posted this on your other thread--I don't see a nub. Have you been to in-gender.com to have a tech take a look? I don't think there's a visible nub in your pic, so no way of saying. There looks to be a partial nub in one picture, but that one could go either way--pink or blue, and looks more blue to me:(.

I posted it on in-gender but only one person has responded. I also posted on genderdreaming. A lot of ppl responded girl there. There were a few boy responses, but not many. Most ppl think that the 4th picture down has a nub shot but not the others. If what everyone is looking at on that 4th pic is nub, then its totally girly, however, its all the other shots that throw me off. I think i just didn't get a good nub shot in most of them. I left the scan leaning :pink: but wasn't 100% sure. But now that i have the pics of course im second guessing everything i saw :dohh: And i do see what you mean about something looking like a :blue: nub, but im not totally convinced that is a nub or not so i really dont know. I will probably never think girl 100% until i see a proper hamburger in a few weeks (if there even is one) :haha:

I posted it on in-gender but only one person has responded. I also posted on genderdreaming. A lot of ppl responded girl there. There were a few boy responses, but not many. Most ppl think that the 4th picture down has a nub shot but not the others. If what everyone is looking at on that 4th pic is nub, then its totally girly, however, its all the other shots that throw me off. I think i just didn't get a good nub shot in most of them. I left the scan leaning :pink: but wasn't 100% sure. But now that i have the pics of course im second guessing everything i saw :dohh: And i do see what you mean about something looking like a :blue: nub, but im not totally convinced that is a nub or not so i really dont know. I will probably never think girl 100% until i see a proper hamburger in a few weeks (if there even is one) :haha:

Did you make sure to ask a tech---lovemy4, Coldwater, or cc to have a look at in-gender? They tend to respond if you put their names in the title, and will be able to tell you if that's a nub. The only reason I said it looks like it could be a blue nub is because if it's half of a nub, I think that the other half would belong on top if that makes sense? Oh, want to add that with my daughter, I thought I had a nub pic, but it was her leg---well, part of her leg. I hope you get your link bundle hon!

So cute Guppy! I don't see a clear nub there either so I can't really wager a guess. But sooooooo cute!!

Guppy I'm useless with nub guessing but I've been convinced you're having a girl since you first started getting seriously sick. BTW, baby is really cute!!

I cannot wait until April 2nd!!! I just want to know already.*TiCk_ToCk_TiCk_ToCk*

Im not trying to brag, but the baby really is cute :smug: Ive never had a scan done at this age, so i dont know if that makes a difference or not. And of course i think my boys are adorable, but this one really is cute looking. I think this one looks more like DS2 than DS1, but still has his/her own look.

I really don't think that's the nub as it doesn't look to be in the right spot. Sometimes things can look like a nub, but just be part of the pic, iikwim? So I do think you still have a 50/50 shot. I've read a ton of stories about third babies being a girl after two boys.

lovemy4 said she didn't see a nub at all...which in a way makes me feel better bc it makes me think i have a shot at team :pink: :lol: but at the same i really wish i would have gotten a good pic...i guess the only thing else i have to remotly go by is skull theory, which i know doesn't have that much merit. What do you think based on that? Clearly im pulling at strings here :blush:

Actually i was reading up on Free β-hCG and PAPP-A levels and the baby's gender. It's not always accurate, but it seems to be at least a little more than 50-50. I'll get those back in a few days...that should be interesting, but again i realize there isn't total merrit there either...honestly, boy or girl, i just can't wait for the next month and a half to come and go! The sooner i can know, the sooner i can move on with my life and accept what will be will be.

Just looked at your tread guppy. I guess :pink:. With DS1 it had a definite tilt upwards (DS2 you couldn't see a nub at all) x

Thanks for your guess!

Well for my bday present, DH is getting us a private early u/s so we can find out the sex sooner :dance: it's for March 16th. Cant wait!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! Sooooo soon guppy!

I confess myself a wee bit jealous of a friend! She had her first ultrasound, which was a 20 week anatomy scan and found out she's having boy girl twins after having two boys lol! So lucky!

Oh wow guppy how exciting and so soon!

And what a great surprise for your friends ZandT

My much wanted little man has arrived :happydance:

Jude Riley was born on Weds morning weighing in at 8lbs exactly :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks for all the support ladies and I pray all your dreams come true just like mine :cloud9:

My much wanted little man has arrived :happydance:

Jude Riley was born on Weds morning weighing in at 8lbs exactly :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks for all the support ladies and I pray all your dreams come true just like mine :cloud9:

Congratulations bigmomma! Baby Jude is absolutley gorgeous! I love his name :flower: Enjoy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->