Gender Specific Hopefuls

Congrats, Guppy!!! :yipee:

You must be over the moon!!

I just thought I'd check in. My little prince was born Feb 4th, and he's delicious. I could be happier, and my family feels complete :)

Yes it's definitely the result of other people. I always preferred boys and it seems like I've been pushed into wanting a girl but now feel like I'm missing out if I don't get one.
My 3 boys want a sister as well. My eldest was so convinced my last would be his sister that it took a full week to make him believe us that it was a boy and we had seen the evidence.

Mine keep saying if its another boy I'm moving out lol probably cause my youngest at 3 1/2 is a total nightmare he want to be with the bigger ones all the time and they don't get a minutes peace from him don't know why they think a girl will be different she would probably be worse fingers crossed we all get what we want! This is my last I'm getting the womb out after this one I just want the closeness that a mother and daughter has something that I don't think you ever get with boys and I must admit buying pink stuff will be great too x

I'm sure I read soy isoflatines or something works like natural Clomid the fertility drug and can cause you to release 2 eggs.

I'm not sure what my boys hope to gain from a sister, perhaps new toys? Lol this is probably most true for my middle one who sees adverts for girls toys and says he wants them "for you mummy"
We have to option of another but atm, right in the midst of the worst sickness I've had, I'm not sure if that will become a reality or not.

I'm really bad with sickness I was bad with the boys but nothing like this I'm totally wiped out but at 28 I'm getting on compared to when I had my others so maybe its that making this pregnancy feel so different I had a horrendous time with my youngest and I said then oh never again to much stress this pregnancy lark but I'm doing it again but I think if I have 5 boys that's more than enough! I think my younger ones will be thinking different toys too boys stuff just isn't as fun as girls is it haha x

:happydance: congratulations guppy you must be over the moon. i'm so pleased for you

Going by DH family I think we will only have boys, and I'm confused over this one, my instincts have been right with my boys but I don't trust them this time because they say girl, but I think it's wishful thinking and my head tells me to be logical and that it's a boy.

Going by DH family I think we will only have boys, and I'm confused over this one, my instincts have been right with my boys but I don't trust them this time because they say girl, but I think it's wishful thinking and my head tells me to be logical and that it's a boy.

I'm the same I keep thinking oh it's different from the boys but I don't dare hope really cause will only be disappointed my mam keeps saying just tell yourself its a boy then if its a girl you will be over the moon we have got a boys name picked out already which is odd for me as with the boys I had a girls name straight away but took ages to think of a boys name! Going to defo get a gender scan at 16 weeks though need to find out asap so I can stop obsessing about it (8weeks to wait for that) ill love it either way and I'm sure the boys will get over it if its another boy :/

Not been on BnB for a while but had to come and check Guppy's scan news! Congrats!!!! :happydance: Enjoy your princess xx

Eeeeek DH has agreed to a gender scan. Was going to book it tonight but can't see anywhere to book it online so will phone and book it tomorrow.

According to my dates I'll be 16 weeks on the 3rd of May, so probably the week beginning 6th

I'm very excited and nervous with out even having booked it yet lol

LOL I keep writing things and then deleting them scared i'm gubbing myself... one day I'll be brave enough to come back and tell my story :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->