Gender Specific Hopefuls

Mine is 11:40 a week Friday I really hope they can see through my fat lmao and like I say with the free view 4d I just want them to check the bits haha x

Sending you lots of pink wishes for your scan motherofboys, I so hope it is a little girl x

Thank you. Its good to know other people are thinking pink for me too lol

On your scan if you use the dark white line I would say girl and I have read that sometimes when it's a fork like numb it normally means girl I got no guesses on in-gender was a bit gutted lol anyway it's 50/50 either way but ill keep everything crossed its a pink one xx

Yeah its that bit at the top thats causing all my boy guesses, I thought it was the leg but it does look very much like boy parts.

It maybe the leg I think scans are hard to read really I need to find my boys scans and compare mine lol x

I didn't have any nubs in my others scans so couldn't compare and went mad looking at others online lol

I don't know if there are nubs on mine but I can remember they all looked the same just about x

How do you feel looking at your scan? Like do you feel like its a girl or a boy? I know it might be weird but I just get a feeling from mine. Sure I'm wrong but hey ho LOL

I know what you mean from looking at mine I feel girl but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong and I only feel that cause its what I want x

ts so hard to work out whats a real feeling/instinct and whats desire isn't it

Here is a question for all the women having girls!!

With my boys a got a little bit hairy I'm really dark but with this one I really hairy to the point where I feel people will look lol it's mainly my neck there which I very much hope will go once baby is here generally I don't have a hairy neck lol just wondered if anyone else had the same side effect x

Yeah totally I'm just hoping these 9 days go quick so I can know its really dragging since telling people im pregnant think I should of kept it quiet for longer x

Same here DH is so sure baby is a girl that it only makes me more upset.

geordie-i really think you are having a girl!

motherofboys- im still convinced that is a leg...im leaning :pink: for you...

cant wait for you ladies to find out! although i also understand the nerves with the days ahead to finding out too...hate the entire feeling of waiting when you've gone through GD so many times before :hugs:

Thanks girls this time next week ill be a wreck and not sleep on the Thursday night through nerves fear and excitement all at once lol I'm going to see if they have an idea Tuesday too though at the hospital xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->