Gender Specific Hopefuls

Fixing it now.
I added you before but sometimes the links and text get really hard to sift through and i may have accidentally deleted you whilist updating :blush:

fixing :comp:

I dont want to steal anyone's thunder, but since i run this thread i feel it's important to keep it updated as it brings hope and encouragement to other women. And if not that at least it brings a sense of community when going through such a time and desire that is often looked at as taboo :friends:

Congrats to cckarting and sethsmummy on the arrival of your baby boy! :blue: I know you both wanted girls, but I am sure you are just so in love :cloud9: enjoy these little moments <3

Congrats to _jellybean_ and Vicyi on the arrival of your much longed for baby girls :pink: Enjoy! <3

Willow87 and LilMiss_91. Congratulations on finding out the sex of your baby boys. :cloud9: im sorry you didn't hear :pink: :hugs: but i hope you fall madly in love with your little boys <3

Lilli Congrats on giving your daughter a sister have such a wonderful bond with! I know you wanted to hear boy, but it will be a blessing to watch that relationship unfold <3

blakesmummy09- Huge congrats on finding out you got your dream gender! :yipee: Enjoy those girly kisses, once she arrives! <3

Praying41More- how did your gender scan go?

bump_wanted - Have you had your gender scan yet? How did that go? I see your siggy, are you having a boy? Wasn't sure if that was your last name or your LOs name :cloud9: congrats if you are!

curlylocks
- have you had your anomaly scan yet? Find out what your LO is?

Hi ladies, mind if I join??:) I'm Jen, DS is 15months old and I'm currently 7 weeks preggo. It was always my dream to have one of each. While a boy would be wonderful, I'm hoping a little that LO will be a girl:) We'll see!!

Isn't it weird when you look at the front page how many want girls to boys lol x

Good luck hotbump!

geordiemammy I will have too rush back to get DS3 from preschool but I will be online browsing straight away LOL Even if its just to cheer me up buying little blue suits LOL

That's the way I'm looking at it too I'm sure it will cheer me up buying blue just buying at all will lol eeee only 4 more sleeps for you I'm excited for you :) x

I think I'm getting more excited now. I'm more convinced every day that I'll hear boy, but I'm also excited to see the baby. I feel I missed out on my 12 week scan looking for a nub and I hear these scans are much more detailed so I'm looking forward to seeing all the little fingers and toes. I'm also hoping to feel some proper kicks soon. I felt my others around 16 weeks and I turned 16 weeks yesterday. I've felt some rolling, wriggling for a while now, but waiting to feel that 'poke' from the inside.

I have been feeling little flutters for weeks and when we listen in to the heartbeat I sometime feel it moving a little as I hear it moving saying that last night after listening in a rolled onto my side and it felt like it was doing summer salts but I'm yet to feel any proper kicks I'm only 15+1 weeks though so its still early with it being oh first I can't wait til he can feel it I got a bit worried last night as hb is normally in the 150s but it was 142-146 but I think it was sleeping til we started listening in xx

I'm like you though convinced the closer it gets that they will say boy and the private scans do seen to show more I had one with ds4 at 18 weeks and they were clearer than his 22week NHS one I even have a pic of his willy lol x

Haha its funny you should say that, at my last midwife appointment she had trouble finding the heartbeat and she said "I'm not at all worried because I can hear the baby moving away from me so its ok in there, you have a naughty baby" she did find it in the end but you could hear like a swish or a bump as it wriggled away, I'm not surprised to find I have a trouble maker though LOL

I'm actually excited thinking about getting all the old baby clothes from the loft and sorting through them, even if I will be using them all again this time. I've been catching up on my washing with the nice weather and I can't wait to see tiny vests and baby grows hanging next to my boys t-shirts etc
I'm feeling more excited and I am still so sure I'm having a boy but I think I'll be OK.

I know I can't wait to see all the little clothes again my baby is defo naughty he/she does the same we find it then it moves away it kicked the Doppler last night as if to say stop poking that thing at me x

Its funny cos it wouldn't move for the scan so they had trouble seeing the spine and kidneys and then it wouldn't keep still for the midwife. Definitely trouble LOL

thanks guppy! he is absolutely perfect! we named him Benton and couldn't be more in love! As soon as i heard him cry i was over the moon, he's the best baby anyone could ask for. He sleep from about 10:30-11 to between 3:30-5. Lastnight he slept from 1130-530. the boys adore him, so happy to have my 3 boys together.

Eeeek! Tomorrow is the day! Want to hear pink but think i'll hear blue, although this pregnancy is way different than my boys :shrug:

Eeeek! Tomorrow is the day! Want to hear pink but think i'll hear blue, although this pregnancy is way different than my boys :shrug:

Let us know ASAP when you find out hot bump and thinking pink for you x

Hi ladies, mind if I join??:) I'm Jen, DS is 15months old and I'm currently 7 weeks preggo. It was always my dream to have one of each. While a boy would be wonderful, I'm hoping a little that LO will be a girl:) We'll see!!

:hi: welcome! Congrats on your :bfp:
Hope you get your girl.
Will you be finding out before birth?

I will! :-D. Decided that if I hear boy im going to use my brother's name as a middle name for baby in his memory :) That way I wont feel so bad about being team blue again.

Isn't it weird when you look at the front page how many want girls to boys lol x

yeah, lol i noticed that as well.
Probably has something to do with the fact that girls are hard to concieve. there are a lot of boy mamas here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->