Gender Specific Hopefuls

Motherofboys I really hope that next week you get pink on Tuesday and I get pink on Friday and that would make my week if we both got a pink bundle x

It will be a joyous week in this thread. Im keeping everything crossed :dust:

I don't feel so hopeful for myself but I really hope you get pink so that at least one of us does.

Ill feel terrible if you don't get pink and I do cause I know what it's like!! I bet you get pink and I get blue lol xx

We need to both get pink because if one of us do the other will feel awful LOL I hope they can tell you tuesday though I know its much more important they look at your cervix. You must be just as nervous about that as you are about next friday!

I wasn't too panicked about it until I read the thread about it on here now I'm crapping myself I really would rather not have a stitch put in but if I have to I have to :( I'm hoping he can give me an idea on Tuesday just cause I'm so impatient lol just got another appointment today for Thursday have no idea why ill have to ask on Tuesday if I really need the Thursday appointment I may as well get my post sent to that hospital the amount of time I'm there!! This is defo my last boy or girl it's just been one thing after another and I'm already sick of the needles every day think there is 136 left to go I could cry when it comes to the time to give myself it my belly is so sensitive too and full of bruises so starting to really hurt when I'm doing them :((((( then all the cervical stuff and my SPd has kicked in with a vengeance these last few days

On a brighter note I have just purchased my first baby thing lol the tommee tippee steriliser full kit ya get bloody loads of stuff in it was reduced from 99.99 to 64.99 then I got an extra 10% off absolute bargin get bottle warmer on the go single steriliser 5 big bottles 3 little bottles and a few other things I just can't resist a bargin lol x

Well I figured I'll just buy the pink bottle or blue ones when I know x

Yeah thats a good idea, I'd love to buy a few pink bottles. I have a next to knew steriliser in the box in the loft. I bought it because DS1 and 2 I breastfed for a few days/few weeks and then bottle fed, DS3 I ended up feeding much much longer and not needing the sterliser apart from the few times I expressed. This time I don't plan on feeding as long and will also express more or introduce a small amount of formula because the boys want to feed the baby and are excited about it.

Just checking in, 5 sleeps until c-section. I had a scan last week and made her check the sex again, so Thats the third time Ive been told girl....still wont believe it til Shes in my arms!!

Yeah thats a good idea, I'd love to buy a few pink bottles. I have a next to knew steriliser in the box in the loft. I bought it because DS1 and 2 I breastfed for a few days/few weeks and then bottle fed, DS3 I ended up feeding much much longer and not needing the sterliser apart from the few times I expressed. This time I don't plan on feeding as long and will also express more or introduce a small amount of formula because the boys want to feed the baby and are excited about it.

Well by Tuesday you maybe can buy some pink ones bet ya get straight out shopping xx

Scan booked for May 4th, really hope its a girl but have a feeling its a boy.

Hello!!!,

Can I join you???. I'm WTC and plan on TTC in Sept/ Oct this year. We are going to try and sway Girl.
I have two boys who are 3 and 3 months. I had GD really bad with my second son. I found out I was having another boy at my 16 week Gender scan, but now he is here I love him to bits, I knew I would, but I long so much for a little Girl.
This will be our last Baby and I hope and pray that it is a Girl.
I will be stalking this thread until Sept for any tips!!!.
Good luck to everyone and I really hope you get you're little boys and Girls xxx

Hello!!!,

Can I join you???. I'm WTC and plan on TTC in Sept/ Oct this year. We are going to try and sway Girl.
I have two boys who are 3 and 3 months. I had GD really bad with my second son. I found out I was having another boy at my 16 week Gender scan, but now he is here I love him to bits, I knew I would, but I long so much for a little Girl.
This will be our last Baby and I hope and pray that it is a Girl.
I will be stalking this thread until Sept for any tips!!!.
Good luck to everyone and I really hope you get you're little boys and Girls xxx

Welcome :)

Welcome dolly! :hi:

hope you get your dream gender! i'll add you to the front :thumbup:

You and i sound a lot a like! thats exactly what happened to me. I had some GD with DS1 but i knew we would have another, but when i found out DS2 was a boy, the GD was off the roof. Even postnatally it was bad. I gender swayed via Gender Dreaming site, and im happy to say it was a success, we are now expecting :pink:. I would highly recommend checking that site out for tips

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->