Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hi Girls,

I got my BFP!!!!!! :) We are so happy. I hope and pray this is our little Girl xxx
I just want the baby to be healthy though and the little bean to stick, but it would be lovely if it's a Girl as this is deffo our last.
I'm going to have an early scan at 16 weeks (I'm 5 weeks tomorrow) so I'll let you know if swaying really works as I tried everything on this sway!!!.

Congrats! :happydance: what did you do for your sway?
I can't decide whether i will sway or not yet but would very much love a little girl next.

I researched everything on the genderdreaming site for months. I can't say if it deffo works, but the diet/ change of lifestyle is having some great results for Pink!!. I know it's 50/50 every time, but I'm glad I tried this because if I'm blessed with another Boy, then I know I tried everything and it's meant to be.
I tried the LE diet from the genderdreaming site and bought a personalised plan. I lost a stone in 11 weeks and got down to 8 stone 5lbs. I cut out all meat, fish and eggs and went veggie and cut out all my usual cereal and cereal bars, e.t.c
I also took supplements and hubby did too.
We DTD just once about a day and half before OV and I used rephresh.
My husband thought I was mad doing it and doesn't believe in it at all, half of me does, half of me doesn't.

I'm just glad I'm pregnant now and just hope and pray the babba sticks and is healthy, but it would be so lovely to complete our family with the little Girl we always dreamed of.............. we are deffo stopping at 3 after this one!!.
I had GD really really bad when I found DS 2 was another Boy, but that went away when he was born. I love him to bits and feel so ashamed I felt that way about him before he was born. When I see him playing with DS 1, it melts my heart!!!.
I just hope I don't get GD again with this 1 if it's another Boy.

P.S 30mummy, have a look at the genderdreaming site TTC a Girl xx

Motherofboys screw them it should of been took as a joke I made jake watch tangled the other day I love it and brave lol I love all the girly films and I just make them watch them or watch it by my self sad but true and I would love a girl to do the princess thing with but hey oh just got to get on with it and people shouldn't comment if it is negative things they have to say xx

I just watch what I want when they are at school lol I know really I don't need a girl to watch it and plenty of boys watch those films, but mine just ain't interested.
I'm finding a lot of peace and happiness with life lately and I'm half tempted to give up the idea of swaying but then I think if I get another boy with out swaying I will always wonder what if.
Dollych I've been studying the gender dreaming site. There's a section where AS has grouped all the info together, so I've been in there then when I have it fully worked out and am ready to start I'm going to get a dream membership.
I can't remember what I've said in here and what was in other posts now. I'm thinking cutting down/out certain foods, taking supps and dh taking them, frequent release (due to his age) and exercise.

We have been rearranging things over the weekend. The last 2 years we gave up our bedroom so the boys had more room and have been on a sofa bed, but I've had enough of it, so we have put the big 3 all into one room. And will be claiming back the other room (just need a bed) and putting the cot up in there. Dh said "this will buy us a few more years before we have to move" I was pushing to move this year. I'm hoping seeing as well have all 4 in that room at some point, I'll be able to have another in with us, if that isn't going to be a part of his plan the. I'm back to pushing to move sooner, I don't want to wait a few years and he is fine with when ever but wanted to move first.

Don't blame you wanting a bedroom back! do they mind sharing? My 2 have separate rooms at mo, but my eldest wants his brother to share with him, typical! :haha:
So do you know when you want to start ttc?

I swayed with my third (currant) pregnancy and am happily and finally pregnant with a girl after 2 amazing boys! If you want to know what things I did that seemed to work for me let me know!

Yes i'd be very interested to know! and big congrats, you must be on :cloud9:

I swayed with my third (currant) pregnancy and am happily and finally pregnant with a girl after 2 amazing boys! If you want to know what things I did that seemed to work for me let me know!

Yes pls spill all the details xx

They don't mind at all. We split them originally with the idea that they would have more room to play in their rooms, but they don't LOL They still bring toys down here to play. Plus the room they were in, because the lay out, they had two bunks side by side and just room to walk between them. Because the rooms are the same size I assumed it would have to be that way again, but didn't think about things like the window being in a different position and the door on the opposite side. We have fit the beds in an L shape. I'm actually quite pleased there is still a square of room to play in, and I've managed to get rid of loads of stuff.

MrsM17 - please do tell I really want a girl next time if this one turns out to be a boy.

I looks like I'm getting my 1st af since birth. This is in a way good, as it's the return of cycles and the chance to get pregnant when he agrees, but at the same time I hate af lol and it's a reminder of not being pregnant or even trying.

Dont know if i can still be added to this.
I have 4 girls age 9, 5, 4 and 2 I am pregnant with #5 and we desperately want a boy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->