General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobby was at work trying to keep her hormones in check. I am super :sex: on the brain the week before O, and with SO teasing me and not DTD I'm apparently flirting more than I usually do. Oops.

Sorry about the stuff. Yeah, I have nothing and by the amount I spend on stuff for other people's babies I am in trouble hahah. Oh well.

Work has just been really stressful this week.

Uh oh...the horny O build up! Every few months i get one day where i can barely function because sex is all i can think about. I actually love it...but it does seem to cause fabrications of weird fantasies with people i wouldn't normally have any interest in whatsoever.

Do you know this about the walls from experience? ;) Do it anyway! Or book a night in a hotel for some quality BD time. I've stayed with exes at their parents' houses before, and despite large families and thin walls we always found a way to DTD on the daily haha. We either do it super early in the morning before people wake up or late at night when they are asleep. Or we wait for everyone to be gone. Oh man, the best one was I got up to get some water and my ex at the time heard me so he came out to check on me. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say we DTD in the kitchen right underneath his parents' bedroom hahaha. I miss when current SO's appetite used to be like that. Stupid work stress.

I probably wouldn't do it out in the open when a parent could walk in.... haha! But you rock!! I am chicken! Since we are driving there (yupp, the whole 1600km/1000 miles one way!) we'll have DH's truck out there. Lots of time. Maybe the truck will gain some significance... it hasn't been "christened" yet...

So PL, borrow a car and drive somewhere private :p

Guilty admission for tonight: i took a dollar tree test :dohh: my period was just so weird this time...i know it was due to my c/p, but i had to test just to make sure....you know....like ya do.

We are doing lots of driving, ~1000 miles to the destination, and then island hoping for the house hunting for 5 days, then 1000 miles back home!!

Good luck, hope the test is true, so get at it :winkwink:

Aww yeah, I mean I don't mind initiating. If I want it then I want it, but I know what I'm good at and what works. When you are constantly turned down, even when offering up a sexy outfit or special man kisses, it's such a blow to the ego and mood. We were talking about it last night, and he sounded really hurt like I emasculated him for commenting about how we haven't had sex in a month and the last time we did I basically emotionally blackmailed him into it.

Sigh. No, we didn't look into costs. Just decided it wasn't worth dipping into the savings over.

I love it when DH initiates, but recently he's been wanting me to initiate. Some days i "just want it" and need him to initiate but he waits for me to follow through. Those are the days that frustrate me. I love being off BC, my hormones are back to wanting crazy and lots of BD!!

Haha yeah. Ugh SO wants to go to the gym, but I am exhausted. I wish we could just dtd and go to bed. That would be perfect

Dragged myself out of the pity party room because I can still see a faint pink on today's cheapie test- very very faint, but pink.
It was partly obscured in deep yellow vitamin stain, so I decided WTH - I saw a video online where you can put a couple drops of water on a dry used test, and as the water wicks across, it removes pee/vitamin staining. It worked!!
Now I can still see the pink just as it was, but all the yellow is gone.
Gonna relax the rest of the night till next progesterone and hope for the best in the a.m.
Here's pics so you can see the stain removed, not sure if the pink shows tho
firstsignal15dpo.jpg
firstsignal15dpoNeg.jpg
firstsignal15dpo2.jpg
firstsignal15dpo2Neg.jpg

I'm not seeing it, but i'm on my ipad which seems to make line spotting much more difficult. So what's the plan going forward?

Ok next intrusive question for you all...

What's the significance of your screen name? Dobby, i'm assuming a HP reference....but you know what they say about assumptions. PL, what part of the pacific specifically do you love?

Mine's pretty stupid...i just laugh a lot. Like, awkward and nervously as a sort of "filler" in conversations, so someone along the line called me a gigglebox. I thought it was hubs but he denys it and in fact says he hates that name, lol.

No worries Gig it's a very faint line and the edges are not sharp due to the water test i did lol
My name is just initial and birthyear.
I did see there is a JML that posts too kinda confused me one day I was like When did I post that?? Then I stopped being dyslexic:haha:

JLM! I saw that, too! I was so confused!!!! And will you just go get a beta done lol you're killing me

Gigs, that's not stupid at all.

It is a HP reference. HP Spoiler
I was so angry when Dobby died. I mean... Sirius was one thing, but Hedwig and Dobby were like next level. So RIP Dobby, you'll live on forever in the hearts of house elf lovers everywhere.

I want SO to come home. I miss him. :( He works too much now :(

I called the local walk in lab place, They want $150 for a quant beta as it takes longer than a qual:shock:
Trust me I thought about it, but I'm already doing all I can with the progesterone, so whatever bean is in there GROW lol
All I can do is wait- feeling crampy now- not bad tho- I thinks its from the progest- it's one sided, only on Left

That's ridiculous!!! Mine are free and I get results in less than a day since they do them in house now. But teachers do have notoriously amazing insurance. =/ Sorry! I hope (s)he grows, grows, grows!

I was re-arranging my files on my computer and look what I found. The first progression pic on my last bfp. Awww nostalgia. 1/5 was 8dpo/ 9 days past DTD.

Attachments

• 1.6 progression.jpg
    1.6 progression.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
Oh how sweet! Check out those frer handles! All I've seen last few months is the new annoying curved handle.
Horrible glare on window. Who the hell was the test group to approve them??? Surwely women like 4 months preg with Super lines, because glare and squinters DO NOT go together! lol

I brought up the truck idea with DH last night, he just kind of smiled and said "interesting". Translation: he's in! At this point he thinks it's it's funny how my hormones are changing my drive so much!

my user name refers to the coastal region of Canada, Vancouver Island and the smaller islands around there. It's home to me and I miss it so much! Currently still residing in oil driven northern Alberta.

Yep, but only because I've been shoving progesterone cream up my vajay :rofl:
Gonna test one last time in a.m., and if nothing there, let the bleeding commence:trouble:

Oooooooo I do love me some progression pictures!

I'd love to visit the west side of Canada sometime...and washington state, while I'm over there. It looks beautiful, and i'm partial to overcast/drizzle.

Yay for truck sex! That ought to be fun/exciting!

We're trying to get our ducks in a row (no pun intended.....oh, to explain, we have many ducks) with some finances to line up TTC'ing later this year :happydance: we're suburbanites turned farmers and need some income form the farming, ideally, before a baby....which in reality gives us a year but it'd be nice to sort that out asap.

But yay for the "ok" from hubs! Like, an official ok! Basically it's my call and i have to be sure i'm 100% ready and, in my heart, i know i'm not quite there yet.

Ooooooh the waiiitinnng suuuuucccks.

Gig GET ON BOARD the ttc boat with us :boat: lol
Strength in numbers they say
I'm glad you got an ok, very cool
I am OH so jealous of you being able to farm - I can't wait for a chunk of land.
I LOVE animals, and want my kiddos to be able to grow up with all types and know what hard work is, in that way - not a Ooh I made it to level 43 way lol.
Don't get me wrong, I love gaming, but I think ppl have become so techy nowadays we forget how it used to be, and family time and simple pleasures...

I agree with that. I admit i'm guilty of it, too....i'm probably online way more than i should be.

I'm excited for Des to get old enough to help with farm chores. He can "help" now (like "help" hold the hose), but i mean truly get out there and do some simple tasks on his own. I was raised to have some very strong work ethic and hope i can do that for him, too.

Anywho, you all are going to have to get preggers first! I am fairly certain i at least won't be trying this month. Next month would be the absolute earliest....we'll have to see how much progress we make by then.

LOL you just jinxed yourself, you will be knocked up this month :rofl:
You know that is how it always happens :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"