• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Trying to stay positive but... I have huge achy boobs, took three tries to find a bra that would hold them AND a migraine that won't quit no matter what I do and AF like cramps for the last two hours. To top it off tonight is the first chance I have to see my friend since my tww started, and all I want to do is lay in bed and cry. I am hating on my body pretty bad right now. I guess I will be in or out one way or another in the next couple days.
It does help to live vicariously through all your guys ttc adventures. At least something to distract me from my crazy life. :)

Well AF showed up right on schedule so my whacked out hormones are from something else. I hope I have another chance to try again soon. :)

Sorry to hear that V! :hugs: guess you'll just have to stick around with us a bit longer now ;)

J, don't say it! The other part of this equation is i don't want a baby right at the start of summer...so i'm thinking december to get knocked up would be ideal, but i'm scared of waiting and then it not happening right away :/ then i'll have a winter baby wand i really don't want that....

Hubs and i were talking about staying team yellow next time around. I'm not sure if i'd be able to handle that! I'd have to truly be at peace with another boy. I figured if i find out about 20 weeks it's a boy, i'd have time to get used to the idea....

Im thinking about staying team yellow this time round when it eventually happens.. That being said, il have my 12wk scan & get too excited & change my mind Lol! Had no element of suprise when i was pg last time, i know its all really about the baby being healthy & happy & all but i felt abit cheated, we found out the sex & then my man told everyone & what the name was.. Slightly pissed at this & then bubs was Breech, so it was a planned section & here is your delivery date, as much as i was so happy he was here safely etc i wanted a lil element of suprise lol

I can totally understand that. We didn't have a surprise much either as far as the sex goes, but i was really impatient and wanted to know immediately. After a scare with him (enlarged NT scan), we had chromosome testing and found out in week 12 he was xy :) so that was kind of cool, getting to know so early....not sure if i can wait 40 weeks next time!

In other news....still spotting. ((Sings)) this is the period that never eennnnnddds....yes it goes on and on my frieeennndddsssss....

Sorry again Vanyas:hugs:
Gigs don't fret, even if you have another boy they can have TOTALLY different personalities.
My oldest son was a difficult baby and always in trouble as a child, now he's a lazy adult lol- seriously.
My little boy was a super easy baby, is very affectionate, super wiz kid smart, and always wants to please, and very energetic- but no troublemaker.
So having another boy def doesn't mean it's bad.
My best friend has 2 girls and the last one is moody, and constantly screaming anytime she gets frustrated- she's a handful compared to her sis who is 2 yrs older and very sweet.

Team yellow still seems like it's for girls hehe, I personally never wear yellow.

I always want to know what I'm having because I like to look over names, and but a few gender clothing things. I found out DS was a boy at 11wk5dy! Super detailed sonogram machine hehe.

Oh and Gig(abyte):haha: Sorry just popped in my head...
Summer babies are actually not bad. I am in Florida...we def know heat, but it was very nice to take a baby out without tons of blankets jackets etc. Just light cute items, and they can go in the pool with you etc.
I hated having to bundle DS cuz I had to cover all that hair and his cute little feet!
Love me some little people feets!

Oh geez got to babbling about babies and forgot to say, this must be another chemical. Had lines for several days, but very very light ystrday and gone this a.m.
I stopped progesterone, so hoping to catch the :witch: by Monday.
I'm ready for a new cycle, and will use progest earlier next time, like 3dpo.
:dust: ladies!

Sorry V and J! J, your temp is still so high though. Would the progesterone cream do that?

Sorry, went to happy hour and got smashed from two drinks lol. My up and up was positive but my cb totes neg. Oh well. Honestly, I don't even want to try anymore. So consider me out.

Dob you aren't at O time yet right??

thx Gig - yea the progesterone cream ups the temp for sure. It will crash now that I have stopped it. There is 20mg progest per pump application, and I was using 3/day
Temp will def drop

Thanks J, that's definitely something to think about....though i would LOVE an August baby. But that means waiting until December to TTC, and that thought is a little painful....but i guess it's just around the corner, right?

Also sorry to read about another c/p :( is the progesterone the problem?

Dobby, what test are you taking? Ov test?

Yea I think my issue may be progesterone related, as my temps don't seem to be as high as there were in the past.
Oh yea Giggle- don't forget the dreaded early or late delivery...That can def throw off the month your kiddo is born.
I may have been pickier in the past about when and what I have for a baby, but not anymore- just want healthy!

I know il fall in pg in October .. That be 2 July babies lol expensive month ha ha

Giggle, I know what you mean about the ducks.. we have a decent number now and am taking over a duck egg business after the move from a lady that is moving away... So ~80 ducks plus what we have now. Not counting the chickens and the 2 turkeys.

As for the team: I am yellow and in for a surprise. DH still insists that he'd want to know. How dare he say "maybe I'll know and you wont!" ;)

Oh geez got to babbling about babies and forgot to say, this must be another chemical. Had lines for several days, but very very light ystrday and gone this a.m.

Ah J sorry your lines are fading hun.. X

Sorry to hear....:hugs:

Giggle, I know what you mean about the ducks.. we have a decent number now and am taking over a duck egg business after the move from a lady that is moving away... So ~80 ducks plus what we have now. Not counting the chickens and the 2 turkeys.

As for the team: I am yellow and in for a surprise. DH still insists that he'd want to know. How dare he say "maybe I'll know and you wont!" ;)

Cheek of it! Tell him to wait outside while they scan Lol

Thx ladies. Just glad to be out of limbo in a way.
I would worry the whole 9months that something may be wrong they couldn't see on a scan or amnio.
I will feel better with a bean that has nice strong lines from the beginning.
Just went shopping and got some more B complex vits.
Cmon you old bat! I'm ready for cd1...so I can start worrying when I O again :rofl:

Claireybell, he would bring it up to. One day he'd use she, and the next he.. Nope, not with me, brilliant idea to have him wait outside!

JLM, happy to see you are laughing!

I'll be more or less MIA for the next week. FX and dust to you all trying to achieve your goal this week!!

Yea I think my issue may be progesterone related, as my temps don't seem to be as high as there were in the past.
Oh yea Giggle- don't forget the dreaded early or late delivery...That can def throw off the month your kiddo is born.
I may have been pickier in the past about when and what I have for a baby, but not anymore- just want healthy!
I'll definitely be early as i'll have an elective c section this time. No way i want to repeat what happened with des (16 hour labor, 2 failed epi's, cervix not progressing past 7, and a baby with a head in the 97th percentile). I'll just plan it, thanks. Lol

We have 47 ducks and 4 geese and are starting a business, but those free loaders aren't laying yet :/ we have prospective buyers lined up, but no product :dohh:

I actually told hubs that same thing today :haha: but i don't know if i'd be able to be the only one who knew.

Thx ladies. Just glad to be out of limbo in a way.
I would worry the whole 9months that something may be wrong they couldn't see on a scan or amnio.
I will feel better with a bean that has nice strong lines from the beginning.
Just went shopping and got some more B complex vits.
Cmon you old bat! I'm ready for cd1...so I can start worrying when I O again :rofl:

Do you use OPK's? And when can you expect af now?

Do you think it's possible to have residual cravings from a chemical pregnancy? One of my symptoms this time and when i had my son was I am absolutely starving, but nothing sounds appealing so I barely eat. One of the things I actually wanted this time was sautéed spinach...and I am still craving it almost daily. I just cooked some up....at 10pm.

Or am I just totally losing my mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->