• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Claireybell, he would bring it up to. One day he'd use she, and the next he.. Nope, not with me, brilliant idea to have him wait outside!

JLM, happy to see you are laughing!

I'll be more or less MIA for the next week. FX and dust to you all trying to achieve your goal this week!!

I can def see my man doing this so we will need to agree on something before going in, he would let the gender slip & then make a playing joke that he winding me up.. This would infuriate me ha ha!

It's terribly quiet in here....J, what's your period status?

I think finding a gender neutral theme for the nursery would be the hardest part for me. I have an idea for both, and they're both sea related so you wouldn't think it'd be that hard....but clearly it is.

I was thinking octopuses for a boy...but i also like the idea of wolves, however i'm not sure how to make that baby-y.

Girl would definitely be mermaids.

There are some cutesy woodland animal sets out there if you're looking for something canine but babyish. This one was my favorite. Something about their little red fox makes me happy :)
https://www.buybuybaby.com/store/pr...ib-bedding-collection/216403?Keyword=woodland

Agreed, J what's up? Your chart says you are on CD 33 or 19dpo, and I always read that 19 days of high temps post O was signs point to pregnant. Hoping we get a good update.

Convinced SO not to pull out :) I got every last one of his soldiers today. Now I just have to cross my fingers that I O tomorrow or the day after since this is a stressful work week for both of us. I did use preseed after the fact so we will see

YAYYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!

Fingers crossed for ovulation to start! Just be as relaxed as possible. Go get a message.

I thought about it. Had my pre O back pain yestetday. Was miserable and my scar tissue in my ankle is acting up.

Other news, so remember when my gyn was like I see epithelial cells in your swab? My pap came back normal but hpv positive. I know I'm not supposed to freak out, but I am definitely anxious.

That doesn't mean much though, right? Just that you have pre cancerous cells that may or may not turn into something bad? My friend always has abnormal paps but remains ok :) i'm sure you'll be fine. Are they doing follow up work?

I had a breast cancer "scare" the year before last so I get ya (just a benign cyst). It's not fun to be concerned about your body!

Glad to hear about your O symptoms. Is the scar thing a symptom?

Well, the notes from the doctor said the results do not mean I have pre or cervical cancer cells. Just that they could develop. So I have to get re-check ed in a year but most likely it will resolve itself. I emailed my doctor just in case. I had the vaccine. I know it doesn't guard against all types, buy =/

I had that on smear pap test about 5-6 yrs ago & had annual smears for 5 yrs, all fine now, fingers crossed you SO soldiers marched to that egg :)

Thank you! I asked a bunch of my friends about it, and it seems to be a pretty common thing. As long as the pap comes back normal, should be fine. :) PHEW

AF ttc, got a stupid flashing smile this morning. Granted, my surge has ALWAYS started in the afternoon so I shouldn't be shocked. Both my cb stick and my target up and up were pretty close to positive though, so I have my fingers crossed that the surge starts tonight and I O in the early am.

I'm so excited for you!!! I'll live vicariously through you TWW since I will be not formally joining until next month at the earliest...

It's terribly quiet in here....J, what's your period status?.

Sorry I am sick as a dog. Witch showed up right on time- 2 days off progesterone, but I have some nasty stomach bug-it's waging war on my insides....
Hope it's gone soon:sick:

Well neither of us will be in a mood for bd. I already have a giant headache from work. x.x. and he's always stressed from work now

J, so sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon!

Thx...i'm trying to catch up on posts.
Dob I had hpv on a pap decades ago- literally.
I opted for the doc to use a dye on my cervix that highlighted any abnormal cells and he did a colposcopy and froze any areas that were questionable.
I never had it come up on a pap since. That was like 20+ yrs ago.
As long as your pap comes back fine you are good to go.
I actually had 1 "abnormal" pap since- was right after DS was born. They just had me repeat a pap in 4 months and all was clear - the body is crazy...

All my annual smears since that odd one were perfectly fine,

Sorry you girlies are feeling poop at the mo..

X

Thanks :) I feel better. I have had abnormal cells before but they cleared up. This was the first time they screened for hpv though since the policy changed. Anyway trying to not focus on it.

My opk was still negative :( barely but still neg I swear if I am out because of timing... uggggh and it's 96 degrees

Dobby i thought you were getting positives...? I must have read that wrong. What does the flashing smiley face indicate?

J, hope you feel better soon. I hate being on the rag and sick at the same time! It's terrible!

Clairy, where are you in your cycle?

I love how intrusive i can be on this website. I think if i asked anyone "in real life" that question, i might get bitch slapped.

Lol right?! It's funny how personal you can get behind a veil of anonymity.

I use the clearblue advanced digital opks and target up and up opks. I use the digital in the am and the target 2-3x a day since they are cheaper. The digital gives three reading: empty circle, flashing smile, and solid smile. Flashing is high fertility because your estrogen surges in prep for your LH surge in prep for O. So I haven't actually had my LH surge yet. I was really hoping it would happen this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->