General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Campn, again i see something faint on that one. How long have you been trying?

Since July, so this is my 5th cycle, I know it's not as long as many try, but I'm just starting to get worried if there's something wrong? I got pregnant with my son on the first cycle but it wouldn't be fair if it happened every time right!?

It's normal to start worrying that maybe somethings wrong, but I know we all think that at some point!

Morning ladies!
Slept a bit better, actually woke up right across the bed. Saw some gorgeous Northern lights when I took the dog out and did chores. So almost worth it to get up an hour earlier.

AF spotted again throughout the night. Wish she'd make up her mind. Come or stay away. Pretty sure I am out though. So basically taking a break from TTC until March.
CB, you sound really positive on the temping thing, maybe I should give that a try and see if my body actually goes through the correct changes. Easier then opks??

Dobby- I see something faint on the first picture! Is that FMU? I'm wondering if I tested tomorrow to use my SMU?

Hugs. My last bfp took 7 cycles where I usually get pregnant actively trying to not get pregnant. So I totally empathize. Just remember that it can take time and I know you know it can take up to a year and it doesn't mean that anything is wrong bug hugs

I see something on that first photo, too! Omg, my fingers are SO tightly crossed! How is it looking now that it's dry? I have to say though, the new tests make me so skeptical....seems like they don't "count" until the line is super obvious. I miss the old ones, i never got even a squinter until i was actually pregnant.

Campn, i can relate. We also got pregnant immediately with DS. Hubs and I both hail from very fertile families so i guess i just assumed lightning would strike twice. But at the same time i feared (still fear) it will take forever this time since we got so lucky the first time.

Campn, we are down a few months too. To me, I also wonder if I'll have trouble conceiving because my mother did. Who knows if this fertility stuff is genetic.
I'd rather just know, but a doctor would tell me "try for a year first and we'll help then".

I've been ordering FRER on eBay and target online that had pictures of the old tests and receiving the new tests instead. I'm so mad! I can't seem to find them anywhere. I'm trying to look further on eBay but I'm messaging the seller first, you better not give me these new tests!

I heard Walmart still carries them, I've no Walmart close by so it might be a drive but I'm willing to check it out, that or drive up to Canada since they still use them!:p

My mom has gotten pregnant 7 times, 2 miscarriages, and one of her kids died when she was 5 from some rare blood disease. She always seemed so fertile. My sister has been struggling to conceive and had 2 losses but she had a septum in the uterus that she just got surgery for so I'm sure she's gonna be fine now, so really genetically we don't have many problems in the family.

I do have a thyroid disorder, but the doctor said my hormones are still normal and I've been ovulating regularly, so it wasn't like a big concern to me. I'm not a medical person so I don't know if it's effecting me in a serious way.

PL, so sorry to hear that AF is playing peek a boo with you. :( Biggest hugs. That's really cool that you get to see the Lights while out walking! Although, I can barely manage walking my dogs here in California so I have no idea how you can possibly walk them in the Canadien winter!

Gigs, the second test is dry. I can still see the line, but getting a pic of it is challenging. I'll try again when I get home from work.

Campn, I used to be able to get old ones from CVS but it looks like all the stores in my area are stocking the new ones now. I was so mad at Target because I know they had BOXES upon BOXES of old ones, but they just tossed them to make way for the news ones! I was so mad! I would have bought them you jerks! Grrr. I really hope this is your cycle though! Stay positive. Hugs.

Pl- sorry the witch is being such a b*tch.

Canon- it took us 7 cycles to conceive and now we're back at it. It feels like forever but when you say it after it doesn't. Lol hope this is it for you!

My cold is moving into my chest! Ugh!! A lot more creamy cm but I'm starting to think its from all the meds I'm taking. I just wish someone would say "you ovulated here or you will ovulate next week" like something! Lol I hate not tracking.

Had to pee, and such a tiny spot when I checked way up there. Easy to miss on the tp. Getting so ticked off with AF, whish she would decide on what to do already!!

DH sent me a text message this morning asking if it's break time yet. So I just answered back "Probably".

It was a chilly -14C this morning, so trying not to stay outside for too long. Just when I was done the chores I looked up and the lights had gone really intense and started to dance so stayed out for an extra few minutes to watch. I tried to take a picture, but it didn't turn out. The porch light behind me was interfering with the camera.

Good morning ladies, my son woke up at 4 am so I've been up since ugh, I missed temping in my hurry to a screaming kid!

Tested and I really don't see anything, I think I make myself see lines that aren't even there. I'm a little fed up now... Every month I keep thinking this is it, then nothing at all...

:-k Campnite...I am in the brightest room EVER in our house - sigh have to stay close to answer moms 100 questions about her tablet.
I can't be sure if I see a wee pink or not, and enlarged pic is blurry for me...
BUT I will say I think your temp dip may be your implant...and if so... you gotta wait 3-4 days to see a faint BFP...so keep busy hehe

I just started to spot... I'm only 10 DPO with a 14 day luteal phase. AF shouldn't be here for another 4-5 days.

What a joke! I feel so cheated you guys... My body is mocking me.

Pacific Guess it's still good that you just have the spotty thing going:thumbup:
Northern lights in person sound AWESOME. But those temps!! No me gusta!!:nope:
I usually take my dog out for the last time about 1-2 am, and most nights the sky is FILLED with stars clear as could be, and usually a nice clear Moon. I LOVE it.
Every cruise I take I try to get a balcony, then drag a mattress out there each night and sleep under the stars, cool breeze, and sound of waves. Soooo very relaxing...Until you wake up at port the next day with another cruise ship beside you and ppl pointing at you :rofl:

Gigs and Campn certain fertility issues can be passed on, but most aren't, or they are much less severe because you have your Dad's DNA to counter the genes as well.:hugs:

Dobbledy Let me tinker...brb

Campn- don't give up! Spotting can be soo many different things. I also decided that our bodies know we're Ttc and do stuff just to mess with us! lol

Campn :trouble: Don't make me drive to Orlando!
You had the perfect dip on the most common implant day, so spotting is GOOD!:hugs:
Bean digging in kinda Good. How's your temp? I still see yesterday's dip?

I didn't take my temp today :( my son woke up crying at 4 am so I've been up since, he took a nap eventually and I just sat there staring in despair :p

I understand why they call her a witch! I really hope its implantation bleeding but I don't know...

Campn, you still sound like you should be in the game.

Gigs: we had a beautiful starry clear night. We are in the country, so no city lights interfering with pretty sparkly stars. Our clear skies explain the colder temps, but trust me, it'll drop a lot more by January/February. -16C will feel warm! I have woken up to -35C . Plus windchill. We are quite far north compared to you guys but no where near Alaska ;)

Hoping this spotting is a good thing for me.

Forgot who mentioned it but all the walmarts here have only sold the New FRER for the last year +. My understanding is whatever is out there is all the old one's left - the ebay sellers are just being Shady trying to use the old style pic knowing full well it is no longer made.

AFM :smug: I am digging this stable temp I got going on! Hoping it lets me see a nice clear O dip and rise, instead of the rocky mountains!

Dobbiddy I can't really see much when I tinker, but honestly I think your dip means you gotta at least wait the 3-4 day rule...so tomoro at the soonest:shrug:
:dust: and :hug: LADIES!

Has anyone tried Answer? I've heard pretty good things about it.

Answer gave me a disappearing positive at a time i REALLY didn't want to be pregnant....so i'm not a fan. I didn't enjoy that mini panic attack.

I found old frer's (which are really fr6ds) at the kmart in the next city over. The one in my city has news ones. They were expensive though! $20 for 3!!! Got an $18 dollar rebate though...on the second box :blush: but $22 for 6 seemed doable. I won't be getting them anymore, however. I'll confirm on a blue dye after cheapies because those are the tests i have and i refuse to buy any more.

Oooo i wanna see aurora photos!

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"