General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

OK had to share this it is a cute idea, and really adorable...If only it were this easy Can you imagine the long line of women at the air pump??:rofl:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.2351557826249.118920.1169227586&type=3

Looks like a private post! It didn't open for me :(

It's sad that the pool of tests available seems to shrink, I really think first response will eventually bring back the old design once they run out of the new ones. At least I hope so, that marketing plan is doomed to fail.

Just realized that I am on CD33, and I officially did not mark a new cycle start at all in November. Long cycles suck...

Gigs, your link didn't work for me either.

Yeah starting to feel like I was imagining things but I swear I see the line with invert on photoshop. Not an obvious one but there. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
I see it in the app and gallery but not when it uploads dtd txt. I feel insane

Oh sorry here's the pic
Dob I can see the faintest line on the invert!

Attachments

• AirPump.jpg
    AirPump.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 9
J, awww I've seen that pic! I go back and forth about whether I like it or not lol.

PL, poor hubs. He misses you! How are you holding up on your end? And I agree with gigs. I wanna see pics!

Campn, are you sure it might not be implantation bleeding?! Has it picked up or mysteriously ended? I'm crossing everything for you! Including my legs but that could be because I haven't had a chance to potty all day and I have to peeeeeeee so bad.

Gigs, I want you to OOOOOO.... that sounds dirty. hahaha

Speaking of dirty, has anybody ever watched "2 Broke Girls"? It's my new guilty pleasure and it is so beyond raunchy! Like first how is it only TV-15 and second how is it even on tv?!

You guys have been busy chatting. I'm over here trying to catch up and waiting to see some bfps. :coffee:

And where have yooooou been?! I forgot lol.

AFM I just went potty and I had two pin pricks of blood (once with the first wipe and once when I wiped again to check if I was bleeding) of red blood. I'm not sure if I have a scratch down there (it is irritated) or if it came out of my uterine hole area. Shrugs. Tomorrow I should get a temp plummet and some spotting if AF is coming. Sigh. Makes me almost not want to go to bed tonight. :cry:

J, that's funny!

As for my northern lights picture, it really didn't turn out. I am sure I'll see it again soon and will try to get a better picture by unplugging the big spot lights.

Dobs: when can you officially start with TTC again? I am drawing a blank here.
As for me holding up: missing DH lots, there is too much room in the bed. I am having lots of one sided conversations with the dog and the cat, really missing the talking part. I come home and ask the dog how his day was. Then when everything is done outside i turn on the tv just for some background noise.:sad1:
We do talk every night, but it's so different. The house is quiet. :cry:
My work days are long, lots of things to do at home, so trying to keep myself distracted.
22 days until I pick him up from the airport.
Not sure how I'll make it through 7 1/2 weeks in the new year.

Dobby- I haven't seen anymore but it could pick up anytime, I will definitely take my temp tomorrow to see where I'm at, but to be honest I'm not too optimistic anymore, I drive myself crazy and thinking I'm seeing lines and its emotionally exhausting! If this cycle doesn't work, I want on to the next one asap! Ain't no body got time for datt!

I love 2 broke girls! Also the Big Bang Theory and Friends. I'm so picky with my sitcoms and get bored so easily!

Anybody seen Fargo, the TV series!? I was never ever the crime/mob person but it's crazy good!

(I just noticed I seriously talk too much)

:( dobs, i think after some therapy you and SO may need a sit down and discuss ttc again. As J would say, you need a come to jesus talk with SO!

Sorry about the spotting :( well, potential spotting. Hopefully no spotting. I def see that line.

So....how can i watch "2 broke girls" without tv? Is it on netflix or hulu?

Camp, haven't seen fargo the movie or the show. I know, i know. I haven't seen a lot of "classic" movies...

I love two Big Bang theory! And I'm just starting to really get into two broke girls. It's so funny!

Hopefully she stays away dobs and campn!

In very sad right now. I've had so much creamy cm and I really only remember it when I got my bfp so I got my hopes up but it turns out the meds I'm on mess with cm so I'm back to square one with no idea where I'm at in my cycle plus I have way too much creamy cm to even allow Swimmers to even get where they need to be. Plus my boobs don't hurt, which means AF is over a week away! Ugh! I know I shouldn't even get pregnant this cycle because we haven't waited but damn I'm over waiting AF needs to show so I can actually get on track and back to normal. I feel like it's dragging out!

Ok I feel better now I'll stop complaining.

Gigz, I stream some tv shows online through the channel website, sometimes they're free to watch but have lots of ads.

I've never seen the movie Fargo either, I have heard it was so bad but the series is great.
Btw, I read your TTC journal, so sorry for your loss hun, I hope Des (Is it Desmond!?) will have a sibling so so soon!

Mrs- :hugs: I'm sorry hun, I would also be very sad if after trying for months I lost the baby, it always hurts but when you try and wait for so long and feel you're there at last it feels like you're just starting from scratch but you're really not. Try pre-seed and primrose oil for your cm, but you sound like you aren't in your fertile window yet so you've got time to try!

I can't stand the shrill voices of 2 broke girls. :nope: not for me. Big Bang Theory, yepp, all over that! Friends, why did they ever stop... I loved that show.

My secret indulgence is sister wives. Could never do it myself, but what a family dynamic drama put aside.
Anyone watch heartland?

I can't stand the shrill voices of 2 broke girls. :nope: not for me. Big Bang Theory, yepp, all over that! Friends, why did they ever stop... I loved that show.

My secret indulgence is sister wives. Could never do it myself, but what a family dynamic drama put aside.
Anyone watch heartland?

I'm pretty sure we are soul mates! I haven't watched heartland but sister wives was my guilty pleasure! My Mormon friends hate that show!

Heartland is for those of us that are country loving, horse people, family show fans, etc. Plus it's filmed here in this province! Canada is usually a whole season ahead of the USA since it airs here first.

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->