General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/conception/cervical-mucus-and-ovulation/

Try this one, some are rubbish but this one seems ok..

MrsG- I was exactly like that, tested negative all the way up to 13 DPO, then I took a digital and said pregnant. That's why these line tests are the devil, you could be totally pregnant and you'd question it! I was so upset about it and convinced I wasn't pregnant that I had a beer!

Seeing that "pregnant" word on clearblue, I bawled my eyes. Hopefully more happy tears for me, and for you ladies!

Campn- how funny I had convinced myself I wasn't either that I wasn't even going to test but these ladies yelled at me and made me. I was like "OMG is this real?" Lol I also was so convinced I had a couple glasses of wine like 2 days before.

Cb-that helps! So I either just ovulated a couple days ago or am about to ovulate. I think a did on Thursday or so because cm was clear then. Ugh idk! I just want AF to show or a positive test again. I'm just over this cycle. And I feel like my mc won't be totally over until AF shows again.

There are definite pink lines on my 7dpo and 8dpo test, but nothing on yesterday's or today's. I know frer lines can get darker over time, but they're likely evaps. We'll find out in a few days I guess. I have one more frer and if my temp is up I will probably use it in the am as I have zero willpower.

Greenie, as far as discharge for me (I don't check, I just keep an eye on my underwear/ when I wipe) I tend to get creamy white cm after O for the first few days. I get it again a few days before AF. I did notice with my last three pregnancies that the amount before AF was insane! So much that I thought I bleeding early. And, as y'all so bravely checked out last bfp, I had that feta cheese cm for a bit.

:thumbup: I agree with Giggly I see verrry faint pink lines on both your tests Dobbles and Campn-ette

CBirdI think I'm gonna try to waterup majorly and go for the natural cm...studies say it's still MUCH better than water based conception lubes, even if you don't make much, because it is the cervical mucus the sperm fight, which pre-seed would be in front of, o they still have to get thru your natural stuff inside the uterus as well ( inner cm).
Also, yes using pre-seed doesn't affect your vag ph- just mimics liquified semen/fertile cm. I am swaying HARD for a boy, so I would change my vag ph anyhow with baking soda douche to make it more male sperm friendly. Worked with DS so def trying it again.

Dobbity I absolutely say your chart is textbook for 9dpo implant dip ( most common implant day), and you def recovered 10dpo...so if that was it you should see a VERY faint BFP 3 days after the dip=12dpo:dust:
I still see faint pink on yours tho test line area???
Multi eggs with diff implants???

Giggs WHEN you have your little baby with you next year, go African style LOL Swaddle baby up on your torso and carry on :rofl:

Pacific OMG you have so much to do! I think time will fly for you and I agree you are still early on.. Glad :af:!

MrsG Creamy/Lotiony is non fertile and can show up anytime in a cycle. Alot of ladies have it(alot) before their BFP and while early preg.
Here's a link with pics:
https://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc

Campn:thumbup...9dpo dip...most common implant day!!

Campn:thumbup...9dpo dip...most common implant day!!

Jlm- Were you a cheerleader in school!? I swear I've never met someone that encouraging and supportive as you! We may need to meet one day lady! <3 <3

Dobby- So happy the chart is back! Now we can stalk you all we want!

LOL no Campn- I am very science minded and love facts, studies, study results (geeky)
I was far from a cherleader...Orchestra geek- Lead Cello...and can't play ANYthing on one now :blush: I have a very pretty one decorating my closet :rofl:

AFM I plan to start cheapie opkscd12-14/ Usually O cd13/14...NO idea WTH happened last cycle with the cd16???
Hoping it's Saturday- cd13,so I can meet Donor Same dayFX :dust: Ladies

Campn, I love that we're so close in DPO. :) <33

J, I just plain love you lol. I agree, you are super supportive and what makes it better is that you back up your cheerleading with facts. CTP did say if I implanted yesterday I won't test positive until tomorrow up to the 4th. Hope you O Saturday! Better yet, Sunday! Then you can meet donor Sat and Sun! Buahahaha

Aside from not having to WTT... it would be so great to get a bfp since the doctor just goes by LMP to schedule your first prenatal. Which means I would get an early scan and not have to exaggerate symptoms haha

If i don't get knocked up this cycle (which i'm kind of thinking it's not going to happen...i don't know...a hunch), i may have to start temping. It's purely out of curiosity though...i really wonder what my chart would look like! It's so fascinating to me. Fertility is so interesting. Maybe i just find it interesting because i have a unique issue, but man....so many factors involved to create a life. And the ferning stuff? SO cool. I might need to get a telescope, too! Again, it's more out of interest than anything. I can't believe saliva can tell you if you're fertile.

Anyway....i'm really looking forward to seeing some tests tomorrow! I almost used an opk today, but then said nah. I might give it a shot 13 dpo, but i don't know if i'll bother.

Any tricks to stimulating early ovulation? Or is that a bad idea because you might release an immature egg?

Jlm- Is that the new donor!? I feel super good about him! I already imagine what he looks like from what you've said!

Dobby- I know! I feel that same feeling when my school teacher would move me and seat me next to an A+ student! I'd be so happy to get a BFP, but even happier if we both got it!

Gigs!!! You gotta send positive thoughts out into the universe! This is totes your cycle! And I agree. J's saliva pics are killer. Totally drop some dye in it and frame it! Haha how awkward though if SO came home, "Honey, what is this picture?" "Well...remember when we made our first son? That's the spit that told me I was fertile." HDHAIDHA :rofl:

Campn, LOL right! Sometimes, I feel bad for the A+ student like you're so awesome! Here, try to rub off on this kid! ;)

Dobs when is af due?

Eh, i felt pretty confident last cycle with no luck. I think i do better with the preparing for the worst but hoping for the best kind of thing.

Gigs- Isn't it crazy how much work goes into making life? I remember before I would always be worried like "oh I missed a pill I'm probably gonna get pregnant now" or "uh I can't remember when my period was I'm probably pregnant!" When in all actuality it's way more scientific than that lol it actually kind of takes a lot of work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->