General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobs when is af due?

Eh, i felt pretty confident last cycle with no luck. I think i do better with the preparing for the worst but hoping for the best kind of thing.

I'lol think positive for you then 😜

AF is due... Thursday between 8 and 10am

Lol OMG dob. "Between 8 and 10am" I guess I'm out know your cycle pretty well!

Haha yeah it's been pretty clockwork since I was a kid. I used to always get it in the middle of the night which SUUUUUCKED for obvious reasons. It was like that up until college, when I would get it in the afternoons. Since my cyst, I always get it after school starts but before snack. Also inconvenient lol.

Dude, right?! It's crazy, thinking when i was "growing up" it was as if seeing a penis put you at risk for pregnancy.....so to discover how it all actually works, and that in reality you basically have a 4-6 (ok, and the miracle super sperm 7) day window of even having a CHANCE...

And then there are reproductive issues. Uterine abnormalities. Hostile cervical mucus. Low sperm count. Poor motility and morphology. Like, dang Jesus and mother Nature, do you actually WANT us to breed?! :haha: it's so crazy that it's possible, given all the obstacles.

Ok, totally unrelated....but my leg is achey, like that stupid ache you can't get rid of and your mom told you growing up it was "growing pains". Htf do i get rid of it? Ibuprofen isn't working...neither is rum ;) ok i had the rum awhile before the meds. Don't scold me.

Lol you are cracking me up tonight dobs. I don't understand why you got a snack time. We sure as heck didn't get a snack time! Weird though. When I started to get a period mine was always in the middle of the night! Totally sucked but I liked it because then there were no surprises at school! Now mine like "surprise! I'm here bitch to ruin your day!" At any time whenever she wants.

Lmfao Greenie! I have never taught at a school that didn't have a snack and lunch recess. Mostly to accomadate mandated recess time. When I taught first we had snack, lunch, AND afternoon recess. It was a Title One so even though teachers would rather shorten the instructional day and cut out that recess, we had too many working parents who can't afford daycare or after school so we had to dismiss later.
That school was 8:20-2:30. My other Title 1 was 9-2.... Because obviously an hour less of school was going to close the achievement gap. Now, I'm 7:55-2.

Ok... My Aussie is being REALLY needy and keeps resting her head on my stomach. She has jumped on the couch TWICE since I got home. They know they don't come on this couch wtf we have been here a month OMG she just jumped up a third time.

Gigs, if the rum isn't working it means you need to drink more till you are singing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JImcvtJzIK8

I thought of the same thing reading about gigs drinking rum!

My arm hurt like that the other day gigs. I drank NyQuil and went to sleep. Felt better the next day. Lol

Youtube video crashed my ap :( but i see captain jack freeze frame! Btw, i just rewatched chaRlie & the chocolate factory. Depp was AWEFUL in that movie!

I'd drink more rum (and egg nog) if i werent already falling asleep. So tited from tossing all night with this achey leg. This is night #3.

Eta: i meant to type "tired" but "tited" made me giggle so let's leave it.

It's just clips from the movie to catchy techno beat. It was my go to drunk song in college haha that and the hobbit rap or need you now... Good times

Awe gigs go to bed. Agreed you will feel better in the am

I'm pretty tited too! (Lol) It's only 7pm and I want to sleep so bad but my nasal congestion says otherwise.

:rofl: Dobster schedules the :witch: an appointment :rofl:
:telephone: ...Ummm yea AF... Noon is no good, I have a luncheon then...How about Thursday morning? Say between 8 and 10? :haha:

Giggledom If you felt positive last cycle and it fizzled , then You are Soooo gonna be preggers this month since you feeling negative hehe

CampnGal Rawr baby! He's a hottie :blush: totally thinking how I can get him to do NI ( natural Insem) :rofl: He brings out the Trollop in me!:blush:

LOL Dobs I have never seen that, but WHY the hell are teletubbies, Pikachu and the Terminator on board with Jack Sparrow??
No rum for me - I really like the Bacardi Dragonberry, but ANY rum makes my eyes super itchy and sinuses stuffy the next day bleh!
Oh and as for the Aussie- theyre smart- she senses something- wasn't she clingy to you last time???

I haven't heard my UK Birdie lately -CB must be snoozing!

Gigabyte Sorry you are aching- I hate those deep down aches, but I'm pretty sure 1 achey legs is an early BFP sign! :haha:

Since I was 13 my AF has come right as rain ( WTF does that mean anyway...)
She comes exactly on cd26- no timeframe tho, just know when I wipe and see some pink/red. When I was in school I would just pop a tampon in since I knew she was coming that day....I still hate her, can't wait for a BFP so she can go away a while!

Morning ya'll ;)

Hahaaa gigs, i hope your 'tited' leg feels better when you awake from your rum sleep hehee! & pee on that opk lol! I loved doing bbt every day, im just abit geeky like that & love th science, my temping showed me that i were ovulating a couple days later than what i though with regards to cm etc, thats why it took me what felt like forever to fall pg with Riley, we we'rent active enough at the right time of my cycle, def worth doing & exciting waiting for the temp shift lol :)

Hope af stays away today for you today Dobbles, between 8-10am il be thinking good thoughts of non-af ha ha! My last Pill i was on, the periods were always clock work just like that, day 2 of my 7 day pill break around 11am BAM hello period uhh! So when a couple yrs back i had spotting before that & never got my period.. I was pg!

MrsG im glad the cm link helped, J's link is also greeat, i did look at that one but the cm pics make me GAG! Especially that one of 'creamy/lotion'.. Pass the bucket please... :-/

Pacific i hope you slept abit better last night hun without hubs.. :hugs:

J are you up? :wave: :) Hope you get to see donor boy at some point soon, he could just be the spermies your body is craving hehe! :thumbup:

What food delights are you devouring this morning then? Anymore pulled pork.. Mmmmm! I buyed sone dried Apricots to help with pooping lol & omg.. I forgot how much painful wind they give me, i have been chuffing ALL night! Uhhhh!

:rofl: Dobster schedules the :witch: an appointment :rofl:
:telephone: ...Ummm yea AF... Noon is no good, I have a luncheon then...How about Thursday morning? Say between 8 and 10? :haha:

Giggledom If you felt positive last cycle and it fizzled , then You are Soooo gonna be preggers this month since you feeling negative hehe

CampnGal Rawr baby! He's a hottie :blush: totally thinking how I can get him to do NI ( natural Insem) :rofl: He brings out the Trollop in me!:blush:

Pahahahaaaaa the 'natural' trollop lol i love it!!

Talk about head up my butt Lol! Im thinking its Thursday today hahaa! I will be thinking non-af thoughts today Dobby :)

Good morning ladies, my son woke up at 4 am so I've been up since ugh, I missed temping in my hurry to a screaming kid!

Tested and I really don't see anything, I think I make myself see lines that aren't even there. I'm a little fed up now... Every month I keep thinking this is it, then nothing at all...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 13
Campn, again i see something faint on that one. How long have you been trying?

Have to shower but this morning's test. It's shaking because I swear I saw the faintest line but I can't get it on camera and now I feel like it was all in my head =\

Dude J get some. I'm sure you could tumble around in your purse like hmmm cup cup where is that cup dumb I might have to drive home or we can re enact first episode of Quantico.... Your choice kid.

Campn hugs hugs we're not out until we are out!

CB... I would kill someone for it to be Thursday I am so over this work week haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 13
Post shower. Both had faint lines on the photoshop invert but this whole update two threads one pic at a time is frustrating lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g