General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ah yes, I wish I could win the lottery. Many people would say they would quit their job but I wouldn’t. That money can pay for college, pay off SO’s student loans. Maybe get us a really nice house in the future.

I’ve been lurking & following

Just adding my two pence in about the preseed stuff, I used conceive plus for my last (Ella) and she is indeed a girl, this time nothing, (big shock) I’ve been told 99% boy x

Wookie, I'll have to look at the "tooth schedule", although L always seems to be on the later side for when they come through. He's 15 months now and has 8 teeth....

Well Diedrek,
Home insemination is popular for same sex couples and single moms. I do it specifically because my guy has sort of low sex drive and we have opposite schedules. He also often has back or knee issues- most because of one leg being a little shorter than the other and his 6'3" height.
So we have sex when we both feel up to it but insem if close to ovulation time and timing is bad for whatever reason

Keeps, congratulations!!! How is hubby? I know he wasn't keen on the pregnancy but is he a little better with a boy?

PL that sounds like a normal amount of teeth :shrug:

Ok y'all if you have a CTP account coukd you vote on my goose photo? I want $25 :rofl: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

Last edited:
Gigs i can't tell color but I see a faint line. It didn't disappear when i moved the picture left and right so FX! I'm also considering avoiding the next 2 months. Would prefer not to have December baby and my risk for PTL could put me deliveting in December if im due January. I'll just have to see how stinking broody I am. Congrats on weight loss. I want to lose another 11 lbs. We shall see. I'm still 7 lbs lighter from pre pregnancy. Oh I like to play lottery occasionally. It's fun to dream.

Wookie sorry for sick kid. Hope it doesn't spread.

Keeps congrats on team blue!

Gigs I'll have to create an account then vote.

Onto next page.... nevermind i lost my mind.

Hubby is taking me for lobster fest tomorrow after work. Yummy :)

Thanks ladies :)

Fluek i'd like to lose another 20lbs from here (30 would be better but that's a pipe dream). I was happy and comfortable at 140-145, so that's my aim. Would love to see 139 just because I haven't seen the 130's since high school...but might be knocked up before i get there :haha:

Gigs I voted. Ideally, 21 lbs would be best but I know I won't reach that goal this time. I wanted to get to 150 to 160. If I prevent in March and April I might make it to my goal before knocked up. I'm highly unmotivated to exercise right now though.

Oh my mom bought V a bathing suit for our trip in April I'm excited to see it.

Well I think I'm going to shower and play my video game I got on V day :) mass effect andromeda. I haven't played in nearly a year. I also finished the GoT books for now. Ugh, he really needs to release the next one. I would watch the series but DH wants to watch together.

I hear if I start GoT i'll be sucked in and i just don't have that time right now lol. I might do what I do for many shows and give it a view when the series ends. I hate waiting for new seasons!

Awww little gorl swim suits are so cute! Boys stuff is so boring lol; trunks with disney characters or fish or sailboats :roll:

Soooooo
Just talked to hibs about ttc and he wants to give it a shot next cycle :shock: for some reason this makes me so much more nervous than having an oopsie baby this month! There is something nerve wracking about actively trying this soon. I mean I still have a baby...am I insane?!

Or Fluek should I say are WE insane???!!!

Gigs I've heard that too. I probably should have started reading after he finished writing. It's awful.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. I thiughy of askingbut i wanted a surprise.

Ah it's so exciting and scary about officially ttc isn't it. And yes we are probably a bit insane :rofl:

Lobster jealousy lol

Video game was no go, had to upate system. I miss the days of putting a game in and playing.

Gigs, that would be a November baby!! Crazy, but not at all!! Haha

One of my mom's in the baby group is expecting #2 this summer. #1 is a week older then L. I just really don't want another November or a December baby. Maybe I am the crazy one...

Oh and I looked up the next teeth that L is supposed to be getting... Sounds like molars could sprout any time now. Although today, he was much better!

Keeps, congratulations!!! How is hubby? I know he wasn't keen on the pregnancy but is he a little better with a boy

Thanks gigs! I’m still getting my head round it I always hoped to be a mum of girls, it’s going to be very difficult just having 4 regardless of gender with room sharing etc plus I’m exhausted with the 3! He moved out when he found out I was pregnant beginning of Dec and hasn’t been back since, he’s still telling me I have to ‘get rid’ I absoloutley loathe that term. I’m super scared this time around, with my girls I was so excited but now I’m just full of anxiety of how will I cope, and afford another? I am also registered disabled (have hip dysplasia and grade 4 arthritis in my hips which is bone on bone so no cartilidge left) so worry how I’ll carry this baby and after lugging car seats about etc x wish I could be more happy about it and I know that sounds so ungrateful every baby is a blessing and I felt that way with all of mine until now x I can’t see a bright future anymore x

Oh and I looked up the next teeth that L is supposed to be getting... Sounds like molars could sprout any time now. Although today, he was much better!

PL- Ella had no teeth on her first birthday, and didn’t get her first ones until around 14 months! She was also a slow starter, she’s 16 months now and they came in this order - top two, bottom two, and then a molar either side which she struggled with. (Got nappy rash, red cheeks, waking through the night crying etc) which was totally out of character for her. Thankfully they’ve cut through now and she’s back to sleeping 85% of the night! X

Flueks yay for ttc again! What would be the age gap if you conceived this month? X I found with every baby I had, the more fertile I got!

Gigs- congrats on weight loss that is amazing! I’ve put on so much! I still feel nauseous and cooked food smell and the washing up aged makes me want to vom so I seem to be living off of cookies! Lol eeek exciting for impending ttc! What will the age gap be for you if you were to fall pregnant quickly? X

Xmas babies - all of mine are end of the year babies (#1 is Dec 8th, #2 is Oct 3rd, #3 is Oct 18th.) I find my eldest Lucy’s bday hard so close to Xmas it’s more a case of I just don’t know wht to get her? And I HATE January with all these toys!!! 3 birthdays & xmas right after = house full of teeny tiny pink plastic crap! Which I stand on daily! Ouch!

So I had my NT scan at the hospital, my official due date is back to what I thought- 18.08.18 - I like the dates with all the 8s! Also there is 22 months between my two eldest, it means there will be EXACTLY 22 months to the day between the two youngest Ella is 18.10.16 and baby 18.08.18. Also will be a summer baby which will be something I’ve never experienced before and probably a boy! All new things

CB - how are you feeling? I feel like ur not done and a #3 in the near future for you, last time I spoke you were having renovations done? How’s the house coming along? Is Nuala due to start nursery soon? X

Attachments

• 692767FC-CAD2-4784-8F4D-5C110ABF7F1E.jpg
    692767FC-CAD2-4784-8F4D-5C110ABF7F1E.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 11
Wow that certainly is a lot on your plate! Is there anyone you can talk to? Even if a paid professional covered through insurance? I've found that speaking my anxious worries out loud really helps alleviate them.

Have you thought of a name for your little man? I connect to my pregnancies a lot better when I name them; helps it feel more real and helps me bond.

Whatever you do, please try to reduce your stress! Best thing you can do for yourself and baby :hugs:

Also think of how amaxing your two eldest are going to be with their little brother. I bet they are going to be smitten! And helpful in their own way.

To answer your question...

If I conceive quickly Lev and the next one will be 1.5 years apart. That's about 6 months earlier than I was originally thinking...but now hubby is thinking about FOUR kids! :wacko: i'm not completely opposed but I want to move our ttc timeline up if that's the case. I really didn't want to still be having kids far into my 30's, most because I want to be a healthy, capable grandma to my grandkids in the future!

Aww congrats on baby Boy Keeps! Boys are great & cuddly, i would love to have another Boy! Although i was thrilled that Nuala was a girl, a lil part of me felt sad it wasnt a boy Lol!

Nuala started day Nursery at 9 months old when i went back to work & she loved it! When my job changed i was then working in a diff part of Southampton so i had to put her with a childminder, which she also loves. Shes such a funny little thing :haha:

How old will Ella be when newbie arrives? Try not to stress over it hun, there will always be family that will help & you can totally do this, my sister has 4, admittedly shes married but her hubs works fulltime & loooooong hrs so she does it all herself mainly..

Eeeeee officially ttc ey gigs!!! I think will the ‘officially’ part it makes it feel like more pressure to conceive but with a woopsie pullout its kinda ok as your not trying & its ok if you dont get pg that cycle. They say the first year after having a baby your more fertile so you’ll have no probs hehe! Are you gonna be trying for a girl or just riding the wave as they say Lol

Hope Logan isn’t struggling too badly with his teeth today/tonight Pacific.. Nuala really struggled with her top 2 but others werent too bad, she had all 16 teeth by 14 months id say from memory! They started cutting at 5 months! She’ll eat anything now, human dustbin ha!

I cant remember what else ive read, im hanging today, apparently red wine & tequila slammers dont mix :sick: lol plus getting up at 4am to see to Nuala wasnt good as i didnt get to bed until 130am i dont think.. zzzzZ so tired! In bed now at 9:30pm hahaa!

Scrap that bit Keeps about the age gap, i posted & saw your bit saying they will be 22 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->