General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Haha nirse that hangover cb! Lev got me up 4 times last night, it's hubby's turn tonight; can't wait to get a good nights rest.

Actually...I kind of want another boy LOL! I just think a trio of boys would be so fun. But we'll see...i'd be happy either way. I will most certainly be finding out though! I can't wait until the end. Hubs might be able to but not me, I need to know to bond.

Thanks CB, L was almost back to normal today. Who knows what was getting to him. We might try him in daycare again this week...?

I kind of want a girl with the next one, but a boy is fine too. I love L, he's so cuddly ;)

"You don't know true love until you've had children" :love:

Must say with day nurserys there are more bugs & lurgy about but at least they catch it whilst they are young.. does he get upset when you leave him? Nuala did but shes ok now.. they associate getting upset with the routine of it apparently its strange, Riley would cry only when picked him up, he’d realise he hadnt seen me all day..

I want at least one boy and one girl. But SO says that after a certain number if we still have all of one gender, he’s saying oh well we tried, no more kids. Not sure of the number. I say I want 6 kids but with the cost of college and clothes and food, it might end up being 3. My minimum is 3. I would definitely stop after 6 girls. I’d probably stop after 4 boys. Though I really want a girl, so maybe not. I want girls more, but SO wants at least one son and I want to give him that. I’d love a son just as much anyway.

Shae It's funny how much thought you've given your future, you have a plan for every family scenario! You remind me a lot of my SIL. She is very type-A, has a plan for all things family and career...which is why I think she's a bit freaked she may unexpectedly be pregnant ,haha.

Btw I got the story on that...basically she fell victim to the insanely erroneous myth that you can't get pregnant breastfeeding. She has several (if not all) of the symptoms she had with her first when she didn't know she was pregnant...but she is not ready to find out so she has, so far, refused to test. Not sure when she will...but she either hasn't or has and has not decided to tell people yet. She has not told me she's NOT pregnant, so I remain suspicious...

Grrr I'm a mere 3 botes away in the phoyo contest from getting first place! Come on ladies :haha:

Keeps I'm sorry for your health issues. I hope you have support of friends and/or family to get you through this. Oh i like your dates too, its very ironic. Beautiful scan pic :)

If I conceive this cycle and make it to full term it'll be 17 months apart. I really dont know if I'll make it full term with next one. Also, I hope I'm more fertile this time around. DH asked if I'd e depressed if it didnt happen fast this time. I told him I didn't think so because I know I can get pregnant.

Gigs I hear yeah, I'd probably conceive number3 around 34 or 35. I don't want to be almost 40 and pregnant. I imagine it would be harder on my body.

CB hope you got over hangover pretty quick. It was hard leting someone else watch V. I'm okay with it now but just thinking of her being away was heart wrenching a month before it became reality

12dpo, another super faint shadow line. Think I'm just good at seeing the test strip. Oh well...maybe next month...?

Aghh leaving the little ones the first time is so hard!!! But it's one of those "harder on you than the kid" things, I think.

M@S, not sure if you're stalking but i've been thinking of you! Has hubs really put his foot down on #5? Maybe he can be swayed. I think having the fear of your love and attention being spread too thin is shared by everyone, or most anyway. I had that fear having 2, having it again thinking of 3. But the okder the oldest gets, the less they are really going to depend on parents anyway; eventually they are going to want their space.

Attachments

• IMG_3462.jpg
    IMG_3462.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 23
Omw ladies... ugh long story.

Quick recap:
Ok so I decided no more babies because I'm basically raising G on my own and he is close with the neighbour's boys (one 4 months older than him and one about to be born) plus I have to pay for all his expenses myself and I LITERALLY CAN'T AFFORD another one... if I EVER get to save up enough I'll be well over 40 and like I said by that time I might as well selfishly get a mini body makeover and diet plan lol(For those who read it, it was all said hypothetically and wishful-think-ally) This even after I initially wanted siblings for G; my sister's daughter hates her twin brothers so much it caused her to develop a personality disorder (extremely hateful and aggressive behavior; has to see a therapist regularly now at age 5 :( ) and my brother & I don't get along at all so siblings definitely don't come guaranteed with a great relationship. All that, plus losing the embie last year, plus the cp in Jan really helped me reaffirm that my mind has slowly shut down to the idea of a sibling.

NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM. I took up temping this cycle just to see if my cycles were returning to normal (because OBV I want normal, healthy hormones) and got a huge temp raise around 14-16 dpo when H and I weren't staying together (house restoration reasons). I felt kinda pleased that my body "obviously" ovulated again. Cd 16 bbt back down to 36.1. Ok idk, pack away the thermometer because I'm not going to stress over this... leave it be because H and I'm not ever having sex bwahaha, in any case.
Ff to cd 18, TURNS OUT HE MISSED ME so much; we are in the same house again and randomly bd. Heck here I start feeling intense O pains for the first time G was born! Quickly take an opk and a blazing positive.
F A C E P A L M.
To make matters worse he sneaked up to me the next morning too!
Welp the O pain was from my LEFT (totally messed up ovary with distorted tube which didn't even respind to ivf).
Plus, if I did O, it would be day of O plus day after. And I'm infertile of course. So my chances of being pregnant is slim. Regardless, I will be testing every morning for the next 4 mornings just to rule it out and then maybe go back on bcp. This stress is too much.

So ladies please fx that I'm not pregnant. I really did think that I Od earlier that month. But maybe the high temps were just the stress from moving up and down due to the house renos.

Fern I'm so sorry for your situation and will hope for bfn for you. I hate that you and G have to deal with his abuse. IMO I would divorce because tou two do not deserve to be treated like that :hugs:

Gigs, I'm not seeing it on this test. Hoping it's just the test brand being too faint on bnb.

AFM had a great date night with hubs. We had our lobster and bought some alcohol afterwards. I bought the little sample bittles of Bailey's limited edition strawberries and cream. It had a bit too alcohol taste for me, but I don't want my alcohol to taste like it lol.

Very busy day at home, 4 loads of laundry to do, cook, bathe V, various other household chores, and chart. I've got like half done so it's a start.

Hubs and I discussed we will avoid next 2 months if we didn't conceive this time. Would prefer to avoid December or early January baby. With my longer cycles and risk of prematurity will have to wait 2 to 2.5 months.

Again, sorry to be venting it all here, I had to get it out.

Will keep you updated if I see anything interesting on the hpts. Using a diff brand claiming 20mui ;)

So sorry about your situation Fern. It really sounds like a divorce is a good option. Is the shame after divorcing worse than the pain you're currently putting up with? Also if it's this poisonous, surely people know your marriage isn't great anyway...? In life, we are all judge by others.might as well do what will make YOU happy! And little G too!

Fern hugs

My situation is so totally fucked up this week/weekend I don’t even have the energy to bitch about it. I’ve gotten 3 hours of sleep for 3 days now

Fern I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I agree with others that divorce shame is likely better than what you’re dealing with now. Any man who acts that way around/with a baby is not worth your time. I know it’s hard, though. I can’t honestly say that I know what it’s like, because I’ve never even gone through a breakup. But I can tell you that if SO yelled at/was mean to/constantly ignored our (future) baby, I would very likely make the tough decision to divorce him, because it would be for the baby’s well being. If he ever hit me or the baby, I’d be out faster than you can say domestic violence. I know nothing is simple. But you gotta figure out what’s best for G’s well being.

Note: I highly doubt that would happen with my SO, he doesn’t yell at me. He won’t even play fight with me because he’s terrified of hurting me. If during BD I say ow he immediately stops and is super concerned and scared that I’m hurt.

So sorry your going through this Fern. You & baby G most def dont deserve it & he doesnt deserve you guys. Big hugs hun :hugs:

My hangover has fully gone Lol. Im so tired!

So me & SO are watching tele & the name Vincent/Vinnie pops up, i hear “if i ever have another son, he would be called Vincent” .. i said no lol.. im not a huge fan of the name but its the convo in general - im bemused as to why he would say that a week after the mc & when he claims he def dont want no more babies??! Head f*ck :(

Yet now hes dying to get some because ya know hes a bloke & horny lol but we wont be using anything & surely he shouldve learnt from whats just happened.. i seriously dont get what goes on his head sometimes & hes not the best talker at most! He wont be getting any anyway.. apparently its 2 weeks after at least you should wait for healing & less risk of infection? Unless any of you ladies know otherwise?!

Shae i love how organised & planned you are :) i like to be organised but not too far ahead.. did your period arrive yet?

My SO is the same Shae, infact if i ‘ow’ or get uncomfy it puts him off doing the deed

CB I wonder if in his head he’s thinking NTNP, like if it happens, it happens, but he doesn’t want to try. Yeah me in pain makes my SO go soft :rofl: and no, I haven’t gotten my period yet. I’m quite annoyed about it lol

Fern- I am so sorry about your situation, I hope everything works out for you even if you have to divorce your H. I haven't been in the exact situation as you but I did end up getting a divorce from my 1st H. It was the other side of the coin though, he neglected me and our kids :( He wasn't abusive in any way just not loving at all.

AFM- I am 8 DPO according to FF but I am pretty sure that I o'd the day before it says I did. My af is expected on the 25th. I really hope that it doesn't come because that is my DH birthday and I would love to surprise him with a BFP :)

Good luck Lady!
Fern, I know you have a different culture, but no human should put up with major mistreatment.
My guy was told within a week that I nor my family put up with abuse. I have enough cajun relatives that you will either disappear or wish you had by the time they finish with you. Back in the 70's all my uncles got together and beat the heck out of my ex uncle when he was beating on my aunt. She left him the same day, son in arms.
It can be hard to start over, but you and your son deserve better. No one, man or woman, deserves to be mistreated, made to feel worthless or purposely hurt.

As for me, I should be 2 dpo with opk and temp confirmation. Had the insem two days before so is possible for sure.

I have a mild case of the flu, my guy had it much worse. As we take Echinacea we are both on the mend. He had a 103 temp for several hours but is back to normal temp, no more muscle pain or weakness and he is about 90% well.

I primarily just have a headache and coughing. I won;t take the echinacea more than another day so I don't mess up implantation chances.

I figure I will be mostly better by tomorrow as quick as my guy healed on Echinacea.

Cppeace sorry for the flu. Feel better soon.

Lady good luck. That would be a great birthday present :)

CB ugh, how awful. I'd hate gettinh mixed signals. I do hope he comes around or at least happy with ntnp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->