General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Cpp what do you know about growing echinacea for tea? I have an empty garden bed i'm thinking about filing...but they didn't even grow for me last year.

So AF is here. Mystery solved. On the plus side it showed up right in time (12dpo) at 12:35, so at least I wasn't left waiting around all day for it debating if i should test again.

Also my lp has shortened by a day since gettymy periods back. Bad for any other time but good for ttc--one day sooner to try again next cycle :thumbup:

Dobs :hugs: can your mim take A fir a day so you can have sone r&r? I'm literally doing that today.

Cb I agree with Shae, maybe he's ok with the oops but not actually trying, kind of how i felt this cycle! I was hoping to be pregnant but actively trying is scary! How far along were you when you miscarried? If it was 5 weeks or less i think you can just treat it like a normal period. They say you're most fertile right after....i would go for it, but that's just my opinion!

She took him last night when he cried from 2-3am and I started crying because I didn’t know what he wanted . I feel like shit. I’m thinking this cold might be a flu.

Gigs growing Echinacea is usually pretty simple. They can't handle too wet or weed competition though. If having trouble with them not sprouting they can be spouted like beans and then transplanted.

Dobs, hope you can get some rest. Sleep deprivation is brutal. I feel ya...Lev is averaging waking up 3-4 times a night for over a week now. I feel mishy brained all the time...it's very reminiscent of how I felt with a new born, but at least he falls asleep faster now. I'm not sick though...so sorry you're dealing with that on top of everything else.

Cpp, i think I planted them near other wild flowers so maybe they were out competed. Might try a devoted space for them...which reminds me! I need to buy seeds!

If any of you like tomatoes, i HIGHLY suggest black cherry tomatoes from victory seeds (online). Omg. They are sweet and amazing and the plant is very prolific. Even Des will pop them in his mouth and he's the pickiest kid that has possibly ever lived.

3 dayS left to AF. I had a very small amount of pink spotting when I wiped earlier. Definitely link and not red.

I think I’m starting to become premenstrual though. I’m full sure I will have my AF as expected this week.

I probably will. I’ve just come off night shift so I will test in the morning just to torture myself a bit.

Sorry to read you ur AF arrived xx

Big hugs Dobby :hugs: it will getter i promise hun xxx

Yeah im thinking NTNP or Not trying but kinda preventing lol but if it happens again.. hmm! Im sure we’ll have a chat about it soon. Gigs i was 6 weeks - 12 days past my period dye date.. it was quite a heavy bleed but glad my cm is all back to normal again, i asked my sis how long she waited for BD’ing after her mc & she said couple days after all her bleeding stopped & she had no issues so im thinking i may give in & get some later Lol!

Oh Shae.. are u def sure of your ovulation.. have u re tested?? How over are you?

Sorry your period arrived Gigs.. i kniw your probs ok with it but it still makes you feel abit poop :hugs:

CB- AF arrived this morning. I wasn’t tracking for ovulation at all this past month.

Shae glad AF arrived.

CB I hope your talk goes well with SO.

Needa good luck on testing in the morning.

Gigs sorry AF arrived. I will have to look into those tomatoes. I have trouble growing normal tomatoes with our soil though. Or maye its that we are so dry in summer. I don't have a green thumb at all.

Sorry Lev is sleeping like poo. It's so rough. I can't imagine, I don't think I'll be as lucky with number 2. V goes right back to slerp after her bottle in middle of night if she even wakes for one. Im assuming once her teeth really come in it won't be so easy.

My LP is a day a two shorter than when i was ttc V. I was also taking vitex or supplement with vitex so maybe my lp is naturally 12 ir 13 days.

Dobby I hope you got some rest. Feel better.

Isn't funny how, regardless of ttc status or the possibility of conception, we still kind of root for that second line to show? Lol! I was bummed but this sleep situation is reminding me of infant sleep and i am reeeeally dreading that. Hopefully Lev sorts himself out long before then!

I saw little kids all over the place running errands today and now i'm so excited about two close in age and playing together.

So i guess there's a few of us tcc/ntnp now? Who do we have?

Cpp, me, cb(?), Fluek, pl(?), needa...who am i missing?

I’ve been trying for what seems for eternity! Hoping this weight loss I’ve got going on helps some. If not Tabs will be an only child and that’s ok too.

Fern, I am sorry... Fx for BFN! I agree, even if it brings Shame, divorce would give you more piece then putting up with that for the next 40 years....

Flueky: sounds like we will be TTC around the same time!!! We are getting excited about it here. Haha

Gigs, sorry about at, will you be waiting now to avoid a December baby?

Lol, my dh has given me a bloody nose before... Total accident during goofing around. If he hadn't stopped when he saw the blood, I would not have known! We still laugh about it, and still good around. Haha

Afm, Sunday we woke up to a surprise 10 inches of snow and power outage. The snow brought down a lot of trees. We were without power for 30 hours!
Usually we are well enough prepared any day that we can make it 24 hours without power and water. (We are on a well, not city water, so when power is out, we have no water). We also live in a dead zone (no cell reception area), so when the power is out, I don't even have WiFi...ugh

PL after a terrible storm several years ago (the local middle school was used as a shelter for many families so obvi schools were closed, we were out of power for around 5 days, we stayed with family friends half an hour away who had only a wood stove and hot water because we had nothing) my family invested in a generator. We have well water as well, but we do not live in a dead zone. Anyway, we’ve used it several times. It turns on briefly to test itself once a week. When we lose power, it takes 5-10 seconds for the generator to take over and the lights to come back on. We conserve the generator’s power by using as little lights and as little water as possible. My dad turns off the lights in certain rooms from the board in the utility room. During the day we basically only have lights on in windowless rooms like bathrooms, and we use candles. At night we go to bed earlier but we have more lights on and use candles still. We keep the heat on. I’m thankful for the generator though, because it means I can flush the toilet and get a glass of water, and stay warm without piling on the coats. Anyway, long story short, if losing power is a frequent issue and you can afford it and it would work with your property, I highly recommend getting a generator.

Gigs I’m TTC in my dreams :rofl: pretty sure that doesn’t count, though.

Not TTC I’m afriad. More like NTNP. With him working abroad and our work schedules being all over the place actual TTC would be impossible. It could be months again before we manage to even be near each other when I ovulate.

I’m spotting more like pre AF now. I did a test this morning and it is still BFN. Not even a glimmer of anythingness there. I was hoping I would have a birthday BFP. Oh well.

Fern hugs I hear you. Trust me. I have court today. It’s scary on this side, and we’re not married. But it is also happier. A and I are so much better off. But only you know you and your situation and what is best. Be open to what your gut tells you but we obviously support you stay or go :hugs:

Gigs sorry about af and so true about always wanting that second line. When I got tested before each depo was the only time I was praying for a bfn because A was literally just born and I hate his dad

Cb fxed for your talk

Sorry everyone else still sick and miserable and tired and A just woke up

Good luck in court today Dobs :hugs:

Tex how is the weight loss going?

Cb I think we are going to try this month as I'll be due very late November or very early December. I may aboud the next cycle as I don't want to risk a Christmas or new years baby. Thanksgiving is ok though :haha: that way i'll have my mother's day baby, easter baby, and thanksgiving baby, haha.

Pl bummer about the snow! Glad things are working again. I hate losing power mostly because Des gets all whiney and bored. It's no problem in nice weather, we just go outside and cook over the fire pit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->