General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Crazy def happy with my hpts lol

Fluek fxed cuz I know people can just know sometimes

CB haha well hopefully he gets some jiggle juice in there during a fertile window. I second gigs if he isn’t being hyper vigilant maybe deep down he doesn’t mind another

Blanking

I feel better now that I have processed everything. Still sucks though just tired. Took A to the doctor and he has a new cold. So thankful nothing bacterial. But he is vomiting and had his first blowout today, the one day I had no diaper bag so he had to wear a hospital gown home :(. I’m scared he is going to get dehydrated. He’s not peeing much, barely eats, and vomits so much it goes from milk white to just clear.

Gigs she did pretty good. She stayed up to 6 and wasn't fussy. She passed out, I laid her down and she turned her head and was out

ugh i hope your body fights it off. I hate being sick with little ones.

Yeah I just have a feeling. Must months it's more a hopeful feeling than a "I'm pregnant". Find out before too long though.

CB I'll only do frer if I see something on wondfo. I starting feeling confident by my bbt because it got triphasic and looked nothing like before. I tested at 13dpo because my temp was still way up!

Thanks for sharing the link that was very interesting. A 2 hr pregnancy test. OMG the suspense!

I told DH i was very hungry tonight and said it was probably pms. He said "maybe not" I was fishing to see if he thought I might be :blush:

Dobby thanks. I know it's not really reliable, but I tend to have good intuition in certain situations. Also if gets lethargic. I'm sure Dr told you same thing but just want to make sure.

Seriously, if I'm on call, I sometimes get a feeling it's going to be a bad night, and I'm like 90% right. I know apples to oranges though

Dobby I'd give him some pedialyte to just stay hydrated. If he contines to vomit and barely pee hospital.

I know what you mean about the intuition though. I’m a believer

Yeah trying to get him to drink 2-3oz with 1oz pedialyte and the rest bm. Normally works but he won’t. Gotten him to take 3oz since we got home 2.5 hours ago. I feel like i’m About to have to syringe and force feed him =\. He’s still playful. Playing monster baby eats mommy’s chin and laughing uncontrollably

So today he’s only had about 15oz and most of that has been vomited back up

He only took 2 oz before bed (normally 6-7). My mom is willing to take him but my psycho cousin is at her house. Idk what to do

Dobby I think just rest and try to encourage as much fluids aspossible. Obviously forcing could cause vomiting which is worse imo. Hope he feels better in a.m

Not sure about your moms, but if it was me, I wouldn't. Could she come over to your place?

That’s a tough situation Dobs. Maybe if the wet diaper situation didn’t improve by tomorrow and there were other signs of dehydration (sunken fontanels? Lethargy?) I’d consider going to emerge and maybe giving him small bits of ped+milk at a time but more regularly in the meantime. But obv Flueks is more up on med stuff than I am so wdik. Hope he’s better ASAP

Oh, and to all the haaaaters re: December babies, it’s not so ghastly :lol: Actually, ideally I’d have avoided December too but just wanted to get preg ASAP and didn’t think it would matter much. Who knows what it’ll be like in future years when Tilly will actually expect presents and a big fuss, but a Dec 15 bday has been fine so far. I do admit that I really wouldn’t want a birthday that’s much closer to Christmas. My friend growing up was born on Dec 12 and told me she was always jealous of my August birthday

Yeah idk. He just had his third blowout in 9 hours. Still only taking 2oz every few hours. His pedi wants me to start syringe feeding him, but i’m with Fluek on worrying about vomiting. But she thinks at the rate he is having diarrhea (vomiting has stopped knock on wood) versus the rats/amount he is drinking could end up at dehydration. But she said since he is still playful and alert and makes 3 wet diapers that she isn’t worried.

My mom can’t come over sadly. I’m probably going to have to let her take him. We’ll see if the daycare calls. I know a different kid had diarrhea the other day, and they didn’t send her home. He threw up yesterday and they didn’t send him home/ban him today. Like we have a rule you throw up at school you go home and stay home the next day. But idk I hate that I have to be that mom. He needs me. I should be home with him not sending him to daycare

I agree I think being a Christmas baby stinks because you get less special attention /presents but I think it’s not that bad. My mom hates it because we lump her birthday into Christmas so we never go out of our way to separate the two

No time to read back, sorry; dobs I hope poor A gets better soon!!

Update on me: bfn. Of course now I want to try again lol.

Fern, we were talking acouple pages back about always hoping for that second line to show even if the circumstances aren't good! Glad it's a bfn though. Any further thought to your relationship?

Dobs so sorry he's sick :( that is great to hear his spirits are good though! Hope he continues to improve .

I'm still ill and terrified to give it to Lev. I'm hoping i just caught what he had and it's presenting differently.

On the plus side this can only be helpful to my weight loss efforts :thumbup:

I'm starting to freak out a little about the small age gap if i get pregnant quickly:/

Dobby, I'm so sorry you can't stay with him. I hope he's doing better today.

Fern I know it's hard to not have at least a faint hope for a 2nd line :) I hope you can have anither chikd either tgrough donor ir man that loves and respects you if you are really wanting another.

Gigs I hope he doesn't get it either. V never caught the flu from either of us, thank the Lord. I tried to be real careful and also enlisted MIL and babysitter to help me out.

I think 2 close in age is nice for whatever reason. I know they all have pros and cons though.

Ugh I'm so exhasted, going to nap

Exhausted...pg symptom??? ;) so when are you testing???

So much for my dreams of a November baby. Due date if i got pregnant this month is estimated at Dec 3rd. That's through ctp, donthey factor in cycle length/ov date? Because if i got pregnant last month due date would have been 10/30...somehow i've skipped over November entirely :-k

You're right, i'm sure there are pros and cons with all age gaps. The way i see it we did the big gap, which was kind of like experiencing an only child for a bit, and now we'll get the experience (hopefully) of two close in age.

That is, if hubs stays on board. Last time i brought it up he goes, "wait, you want to try THIS month?" As if we didn't have an entire conversation about it a couple days earlier *face palm*

Gigs no i think it was more, she was more restless with only maybe a 1 hr nap. I'm thinking of testing Sunday at 11dpo. Hubs will be gone in a.m. I really want to surprise him with 2nd pregnancy.

I use the due date calculator with expected or known O date. Its on ctp. I Od on Valentine'sday, my edd would be 7th of November.

:rofl: men are so funny sometimes. Hope you get something figured out.

Oh what were those tomatoes you mentioned and where to order? DH mentioned he wanted to try to grow some

The term ‘jiggle juice’ still makes me chuckle :haha: we shall see.. SO fell asleep this evening but maybe a bumpy in the morning. Because i have no idea when my fertile window is i think he’ll be abit more alert to the fact that any swimmers lurking will result in baby so he’ll def be pull out.. we haven’t discussed any other option of contraception so i think he will be ok “possibly” if it did happen again! I wouldnt mind an October, Nov or Dec baby, Halloween & Crimbo outfits hehe! Avidly on look out for any ov twinges but nada!

How you feeling Flueks? Im dying for you to poas Lol

Sorry you are feeling ill Gigs & Dobby i hope A picks up very soon bless his heart.. if hes having a few wet nappies & hes perky thats all that matters, its hard re dehydration when they’re so little. :hugs:

Gigs 2 lil uns close in age will be lovely. Des will be that much older & he’ll live it aswell :) when i look at Nuala & then imagine a another lil one, they’ll be so cute <3 my sisters lil one was 9 months when she fell pg (woopsie aswell) & they are now 12 & 11 & they get on awesome its lovely!

Fern im sorry that you had bfn hun & happy for you - for all reasons you said about.. even when its not always wanted at first you kinda hope that second line will appear its weird.. i think thats the mother in us. Do you know when your period is due?

I read about the rabbit thing as well. Luckily, there was a less fatal way to test invented later on. The frog test. If you inject a frog with a pregnant woman&#8217;s urine, it&#8217;ll produce eggs within 24 hours. To make eggs come out, you just press and slide down on their belly. They pop right out, and the frog is fine. And of course, if not pregnant, no eggs are produced.

Crazy about using animals as per sticks.... On the other hand the pharmaceutical companies did/do use the urine of a pregnant horse for some medication they produce. (Former coworker used to raise Clydesdales and sold the collected urine.... )I guess it comes around???

Not to make this conversation awkward :haha:

Cb, fx your dh gives you a clearer understanding of yay or nay... Men sometimes!

Dobs, hope A is feeling better?

Shae that Frog test seems less invasive than the bunny!

Thanks Pacific.. he hasnt said anything & probs wont so tbh now im happy to carry om with pull out as theres the odd chance of woopsie lol & he knows the risks so he clearly not THAT bothered:)

On the upside, think i may be coming into fertile window.. had an odd couple achey twinges & cm seems less sticky & more watery creamy :thumbup: il be adding that on my chart ha X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->