General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae, we do want a generator here, mainly to keep water flowing. We are just waiting for a little bit more $$ in our account to justify the purchase. We'd hook our fridge/freezer and well into it.
We can still cook as our stove runs on propane and we have a fantastic fireplace to keep us warm.

Gigs, my brother is an early December baby and my dh is one week later. I have yet to hear complaintems from either one.

Dobs, good luck! Hope you get what you need!

PL ah yes I forgot about the fridge/freezer. Not having food go bad is always great lol. I’m glad you have the propane stove and the fireplace in the mean time.

Dobs idk when your court time was but I’m assuming it’s already happened. I hope it went well for you.

I seem to be getting a bit of a cough. I hope it doesn’t turn into anything more. I accidentally overslept until 1:15 pm. Yeah. It’s a bit late. My last class today started at 1 so I missed all my classes. I used that time to shower cuz I was sweaty and gross, and start on washing my bedding. I have to leave for work in a minute though.

I’ve lost 15 pounds. Not planning on stopping anytime soon. We have a weight loss competition going on at school and i want to win that $$$ haha but seriously though i need to realistically lose at least 20 more pounds. That would put me at 150

Court sucked I cried for 3 hours we go back in a month

Shae :(. Hoping you feel better :(

Tex kudos!

Gigs im excited for you guys trying next cycle eeee!!

Omg Pacific thats alot of snow :shock: is your water back on now?? Hope ya’ll are ok..

Dobby im sorry court was crappy hun.. things can only get better as they say! Your no doubt a fab mother to A & you dont need this hassle from the ex atm esp with the lack of sleep. :hugs.

Shae im Glad your monthly arrived my dear, no doubt u were relieved

Needs, sorry it looks like pre-af spotting hun... you could always speak to yoir psrtner about ttc sometime soon in the the near future :) fx its kust spotting & you get the bfp your hoping for X

Gigs it is funny isn't. You know I wonder how it was in the days before home pregnancy tests. No bnb either to look up symptoms lol.

V was supposed to be a 4th of july baby, she decided memorial day was more to her liking lol.

Tex, hope the weight loss helps out and way to go on what you've lost so far.

Dobby, i think if you could swing it. A day for you would be great. Get your nails done, take a bath with no one home. Just a relaxing day. You deserve it momma.

Needs sorry about spotting. Yeah any preAF spotting was never a good sign for me. I had a small episode of spotting in pregnancy when i was 5 or 6 weeks I think. Possibly later, it was after dtd. I know some women get spotting or IB though.

Pacific, I'm so excited about officially ttc soon. I mean I guess there is possibility I'm pregnant now, but I just don't feel confident about it

Sorry the snowstorm knocked power out. I hate when winter does that. We have a kerosene heater just in case so we can at least stay warm. Ugh the water part really sucks especially with a LO.

Okay on to next page, I'm sorry my memory stinks guys

Shae sorry about feeling poorly. I hope you feel better soon.

CB did you cave about getting some lol?

I did a bad thing, symptom spotting. Some mild back pain and uterine cramps at 6dpo. I hope it's sign of implantation. I was feeling so chill, gotta get back to that mindset :rofl:

Flueky, with you and gigs getting ready to TTC, I am getting excited! We are all on the same plan. Haha

CB, yes all is back to normal, although we didnt get our water back right away when power came back. She had to do a bit of investigating until he discovered a frozen elbow where the waterline comes into the house. It was a bit exposed and froze! 30 seconds with my hairdryer solved the issue and dh insulated the exposed water line.

The snow still hasn't melted, which is unusual for our area.

OMG, just realized I should start taking my prenatal vitamins again!

Flueks- Omg yeah I can’t even imagine not being able to take a pregnancy test, that sounds like hell. Now I gotta look up what they did back then lol.

Dobs- I’m so sorry court went badly. I hope they see your asshole of an ex for what he is.

Dobs do share if/when you're feeling up to it. I'll keep my fingers crossed ex has a nice outburst during court for all to witness.

Tex 15lbs?! Nice! Looks lije we're on similar weight loss track/goals. I really believe starting to work out helped me get pregnant with Lev last time. If not just physically , also mentally. It really does feel good to lose weight. I've been exclusively dieting...really hoping to start running again, maybe even starting today. I have one week left in my own "biggest loser" competition and we're in 7th or 8th placec but it's a very tight race (except for the people in first--they basically have it in the bag). We want to at least get 3rd place to win our buy in money back.

Fluek...i rather enjoy having a place on the internet to obsess on ttc :haha: actually my mom is here...let me ask her what they did...so she just said they would wait for a late period then use the at home test. My guess is they probably symptom spotted to themselves haha, i know i would.

Ok now my mom is talking about a rabbit test??? Brb

Fascinating...
"Therefore, you could inject a urine sample from a human woman into a rabbit to find out if she was pregnant – this is the rabbit test you have always wondered about. The problem for the rabbit was that this testing method required the bunny to sacrifice his or her life in the name of determining a test result. Fatal surgery was required. Fortunately, pregnancy testing during the rabbit era was not popular or widespread"

Uh say what gigs lol

Thanks ladies I can’t talk details cuz things are still in flux

I second that Dobs.. bunny test what? Lol

Haha Flueks SO was asleep when i came home from my night out last night so none then.. we did jiggy jig this morning & upon pullout i got some in me? Men dont ever learn but its ok lol! It was needed.. & i felt comfortable aswell so all groovy :)

So upon reading the Rabbit bit again.. what happens to the rabbit then that indicates the woman was pg?

I think it enlarges their ovaries or something, tthen they have to open the rabbit up to see :( i guess this was in the 20-30's ish era. Glad that wasn't the method that stuck around, can you imagine?! You ask the doctor to test you and they go into their drawer and pull out a bunny and syringe :rofl: the horror!!!

Cb are you fertile right now?! Clearly he won't be bothered if you fall preggers again!

Pacific has it melted now? Haha it's so weird taking a prenatal again. I started back last month.

Shae I know. Maybe they wrote in their journals to keep themselves sane.

Gigs, how interesting yet sad about the bunnies. Glad it was rare. I wouldn't want to kill a bunnyfor that reason.

Hope you can get 3rd place. It's hard losing weight when you reach a plateau. I'm in one but it's my own fault.

Dobby you feeling any better?

CB i second gigs, are you fertile right now?

AFM, I just have this intuition that I'm pregnant. It doesn't feel lke that hopeful wish that I am. I know this sounds stupid and if AF shows, I'll feel it even more so. I just cant seem to shake this feeling. I'm thinkingof testing Sunday at 11dpo.

We are meeting with accountant tomorrow for taxes. I'm hoping for a good return this year.

V is resisting a nap, she's over tired. She's not crying but I hear her in her room over the monitor. I may just have to keep her up then go to bed early.

Ahh, the dreaded "make them nap or early bedtime " debate. Hope she isn't too cranky.

I'm coming down with something...hopefully nothing major. No fever as yet so that's good, might just be getting whatever Lev had.

Fluek I remember the month I was pregnant with Lev I felt that was. I specifically wrote that I knew I was, I was just waiting for the test to prove it. That said, there was another time I felt that was and was wrong :haha: Hope your intuition is right!

Oooh Flueks im excited for ya! Make sure its a Frer eeeee! Fx for you :) did you feel this way before you tested & found out you were pg with V? Hiw many dpo where u then or was you period late?

Gigs - Lol! Dr i think im pg ‘hold on just a minute madam’ TA DA! A fluffy white Rabbit’ :rofl: poor Rabbits though.. cant believe thats how they would tell. Ive never heard of it but im going on Google now to find out how they knew for definate back in the old days of like few hundred yrs ago!

I dont think i am fertile but you never know.. i could be at the start of the Fertile window, im cd14 but that’s being cd1 as the first day i started miscarrying so it could be another week or so yet! Im not having any of my usual signs but im avidly looking for them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->