General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Awww tilly is such a doll! Sorry Jez about your b hole. I think mine leftover from pregnancy have just become raw with all the grossness.

Wow tmi alert.

Dobs we must have posted at the same time...so does that mean he has supervised visitation only or just while things are still in litigation?

Also i'm jealous. I want coffee :cry:

For now it’s supervised and they will make a report

Lol my coffee was decaf and meh. I have a headache from grading and not sleeping cuz the asshole spent all early morning being an ass

I hope he pulls the stick out of his booty.

This chick owes me $260 for a painting class I did at her house. I supposed to be meeting her right now. I'm sitting in my car and she is not answering her phone.

Wtf. I'm so f'ing irritated, especially since i'm out here ans burning up with a return of my damn fever and agggghhhh. Stomach is cramping. Hope I don't crap on my car seat :lmao:

Totally my own fault, she wrote me a check but i lost the damn thing. But still, I apologized repeatedly, she said it was fine and i have been offering to meet her all week any time and place and she's been unresponsive. Finally get her to agree and i'm being stood up.

I am not above small claims court if she wants to play that game! Problem is she is sweet as a peach, loving god fearing mom when i talk to her...her actions tell a different story -.-

Please dont poop on your carseat.. if u feel the need to chuff - hold it in Lol

I totally pooped my pants once. Fart gone horribly wrong thankfully my boss assumed need new pants was AF lol

Omg hahahhahahahahhahah

She stood me up!!! Texted me 25 minutes later said she would being it to my house later. No apology. Still hasn't shown up -.-

I'm about to show up at her place with officer BIL in tow :haha: GIMME MUH DAYUM MUNNIE

Lol I definitely say take someone with you if you do. Fxed she actually brings it and soon

I’mso effkng tired ffs I should have just gone to bed but ex was being such a bitch I got sucked into arguing

In person or was he blowing up the phone with texts? You gotta treat him like an annoying little boy...ignore ignore ignore!

Basically I was like he’s recovering from a cold and then ex was like cancel the visit then and I said no you can and then he was like rage you’re a b* and a bad Mom and you just want my money blah same shit different day

I’m just sitting there like this meme

Attachments

• CBC3CFE7-0E57-4CBC-BB25-1A46F00E16EC.jpg
    CBC3CFE7-0E57-4CBC-BB25-1A46F00E16EC.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
Well totally bummed......af showed up :( Just really disappointed because it has been 4 years this month that I had my m/c. I guess I won't be giving my DH a surprise BFP for his b-day tomorrow. Well I am going to go wallow in self pity...I am also fighting off some kind of sickness, too, hope it isn't another round of the flu :( Sorry for being a downer. I hope everyone who is ttc gets their BFP's!!

Lady- :hugs: I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm sure DH is happy just to have you in his life. :hugs:

Gigs- That bizsnatch best be givin' you your money!!! Maybe you should have shat on her front step... :rofl:

Dobs- Go lay your baby boy down, and then go lay your own tired self down. It is 7:39 pm, and I'm ready for sleep.

But my DH has made it pretty clear that he intends to jump my bones tonight. I hope I wake up enough for it to not get weird. :rofl:

Lol Wooks. Any danger of inadvertently TTC #4?

Lady I’m sorry :( I know that’s would’ve been a wonderful surprised. I agree with Wooks though - I’m sure he feels lucky enough to have you in his life.

Gigs has she turned up with you $$$ now? I’d feel utterly mortified if I owed someone money with any delay at all, even if the delay wasn’t originally my fault. Except my bff, but we tight so she doesn’t mind if I keep forgetting to give her money for takeout.

Dobs, sorry about le ex. I’d probably be unable to resist an exchange rather than sleep either. Hope you have some good text evidence to back yourself up at least.

Oh in other news we called the police on some new tenants near us who were having their second ragingly loud party this week and I watched through the peephole as the police banged on their door and then told them to “turn (their) f***ing music down!” multiple times. It was sooooo satisfying after having to listen to their reverberating music in my bedroom till 5am the other day.

Jez I’m fairly certain that when wooks had Charlotte they also fixed her, aka no more babies.

Jez we’ve had that a couple of times, its so satisfying when the old Bill get involved & then they HAVE to turn music down :haha: hope u get a better nights kip tonight hun.

Gigs omg she still not coughed up the dough?? Get BIL & go collect!

Ohhhh Dobby :rofl: ive done it once.. i got caught off guard when i was pg with Riley LOL! Not my finest hr hahaaa! Sorry ex is being a pain but at least you got text evidence if him being a #%^*><$

No humpy for me last night but SO is hanging this morning but still wants some lol il keep ya&#8217;ll posted ;) still having some ov twinges:thumbup:

Sorry period arrived Lady :hugs:

Nuala having a nap atm so i may hop in shower & paint my nails lol

Ohhh getting yourself gussied up there cb, i see what you're doing!!!

THE BITCH NEVER SHOWED! I am so livid. I know it's my fault but damn, stand me up twice and no apology. Godly woman my ass. I mean maybe she is but she sure as shit isn't a considerate woman!

Dobs i love those meme. Very fitting. I agree i hope he texted those lovely words of praise to you so you can share them later.

Lady, so sorry:( but i can almost guarantee your SO doesn't mind as much as you do. Ttc doesn't consume men the way it does us. Just relax, try to take it easy and enjoy him on his bday <3

Jez i wish you could have recorded that!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->