General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

No but SO wants so naughties after his shower hahaa ok then :) still no opks as we had dinner at inlaws today but still hsving ov pain on my good side ha ha id laugh my butt off if i was again this cycle Lol!

Gigs, I got rid of it. Didn't want to keep guessing at it.

Sorry you are ill with fever. Glad your mom is coming though.

Bla everyone is welcome. So..... welcome :) do you want to have a third eventually, undecided, or definitely not? Just curious.

CB bahaha he's leaving is hangig too. Ot really would be something if it happened again this cycle.

I’m tired. Out with my parents.

Went to change A’s diaper and I cannot even r_r sad thing is this is progress

Attachments

• 7F9F206A-E010-498F-94FA-F96BB92F5449.jpg
    7F9F206A-E010-498F-94FA-F96BB92F5449.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 30
Everything smells weird, like burning or poop. I mean everything.

Hope it's a good sign!
Ahhh you all are killing me with your late testing!

Wonder what he was thinking dobs. "What's all this extra material for? Oh well!"

Bla I agree totally welcome! Hang out, obsess over charts and tests, listen to me b* about my life ;)

Gigs :(. Sorry you have a fever now. Time to see a doctor? I know A’s pediatrician always warns of a new fever or fever that hits days after symptoms since it could mean things have gone bacterial and requires antibiotics? Idk if that’s the same for adults in any case :(

Also yeah idk and his lawyer said in court who has issues changing a diaper? It’s so easy r_r obs your client but it is true weird as it looks it didn’t leak like the last one would have

Cb did you boom boom? I wish you could do an opk inquiring minds hehe

Peace ditto hope it’s implantation and that temp jumps back up and leads to a bfp

J is still posting vids on YouTube but tbh I never have time to watch YouTube anymore. Her last batch of uploads was two days ago and it appears to be at a lake. She sounded happy. Looks like she is back with her husband because he was in a vid from 3 days ago and referred to himself as asshole husband

Dobs oh weird I usually get emails about J’s YouTube posts but haven’t got any in ages. But I hate using YouTube now. So damn confusing it makes ragey. Glad she’s okay though. Also I didn’t see much wrong with the diaper so was confused. But that’s coz that’s how DH does it too. Eye roll.

Gigs I totally did record the police shutdown through the peephole. Did you get your money back yet btw? Did she apologize? If only she just asked herself WWJD.

Flueks, something definitely caught my eye! REALLY want to see more. Don’t wait!

CPP you have the discipline of a seasoned monk. I am both impressed by and infuriated with you ;) Also, I didn’t initially realize the context of your burning poop post so was really confused, esp off the back of the diaper pic that also had me baffled.

Everything else has dropped out of my mind.

Merrghhh.

Oh hi Blabla! Irish twins - love it! Ditto on wondering whether you want more.

Jez - discipline of a seasoned monk HAHAAA love it!!

SO does the nappy like that aswell Dobs.. eyeroll indeed, if he ever sorts Nualas nappy before bed, i re-do it before her milk so it dont leak lol men!!

No bang bang for me sadly as SO wasnt feeling that great later on.. but tbh i had 1 good helping & half a helping lol a few days ago and both with ov pains, havent had any this morning so far so this morning so maybe ov’d yesterday? Im going grocery shopping this morning & SO is at work so il be getting some ov sticks woop! If they are slightly neg il def know i ovulated yesterday i bet eeeep! Omg lol

Hope your fever did one over night gigs & your feeling lots better today hun. I had some eggs on toast last night for supper & it made me think of you & your chicks/ducks. Are u still selling eggs?

Ohh did J split with her new hubs then?? Wonder if they not ttc conceive anymore..

Flueks if i post some frers to you first class airmail will you pee before the 1st lol! Im on the edge of the toilet seat here :haha:

Ooooh cpeace funky smells in early pg are very common... fx this is it hun! Your insem timing was great aswell :)

Ive re added my ff chart for speculation of bd & cm lol. If Nuala was sleeping straight through every night i would temp track aswell esp for BC but i never get a full nights kip zzzzZ

Such exciting developments! I can't wait for tests! Cpp i'm hoping you cave and test early, too.
Maybe i'm alone in this but i always found a negative test easier to swallow than af just showing up. I know a lot of people disagree...

Thanks for the well wishes! I haven't moved around yet but upon waking i have a killer headache. I don't think i'm feverish anymore though...but I wasn't yesterday morning either. Hmm queasiness appears to still be present. I'll give the advice nurse a ring later.

Also i'm thinking about conducting a first signal experiment. I'm intrigued by yesterday's test...i know i'm not pregnant, what I'm curious about is exactly what time the evap line showed up. When i remembered to check at 20 mins it was akin to my positive at 11/12dpo. So just how fast do evaps show on those??? I plan to find out!

Science experiment cancelled due to illness.
I peed in a cup, and it's so crazy dark i'm like damn, i need to hydrate better...and as i'm standing there i just feel so crappy and weak thw idea of not laying down for 20 minutes just didn't sound good. Maybe an experiment for a later date.

For now, rest, then an appointment this afternoon. Hope this ends soon...i'm bummed because this will surely push my ovulation back which i was hoping to avoid since, if we did get pregnant this month, i wanted a November date as you all know...oh well.

Gigs- sorry sickness is lingering. I’m battling some kind of sinus junk right now. My ears ache and stuffy nose sore throat etc...

Finally got crosshairs this morning but I had to “play” with the temps and bump them up just a teeny bit. A few hundredths of a degree so I pretty ok that I ovulated but we shall see if AF shows up on time. I mean there is an outside chance I could get preggo but it’s definitely an outside chance....

Looks like your other symptoms coincide with the temps :thumbup:

Sorry you're feeling crappy! I've never had a sinus infection but I hear they can be miserable

Oh Tex sinus inf are awful, i suffer with them every time i have a bad cold, big hugs. Your charts looking great esp with that dip eeee!

Sorry your feeling guff still Gigs, illness is everywhere atm!

Uk is just about to be hit by mass of Snow, its called ‘the beast from the east’ lol! Im slightly excited, Riley’s never seen snow before eeeee!

Nowhere & i mean NOWHERE had OPK’s today! Im so ‘d off but funnily enough, Frer dbl packs were at a reduced price, typical! I was tempted to by but thought no as i would pee on one now ha ha! My ov pains are here & very crampy with it, also have backache aswell.. fx for runpy pumpy later lol

I added my bd in. We did it Thursday which apparently was O day. My temps aren’t super stellar but honestly they never have been great. I think it’s because my normal temp tops out during the day around 97.8 or so when I’m feeling fine. So if i have a temp of 99 or so i feel like i am dying.

I was supposed to test today but forgot. My temp though continues to flirt with the cover line. As long as it remains above I will test tomorrow.

Wow, i'm not used to forums anymore haha.
Thanks for accepting me into the group!

Flueks: I was advised to not get pregnant anymore. My uterus is an idiot and I was on bedrest from 23 weeks onwards because of contractions and Iugr.. she was fine luckily.
So no more babies, I think.

Dobby: I'm glad you chose to leave ex-so. A is way better off with you.
Youare one dedicated momma!

Gigs: happy accident! Actually the day before I did a test I was like "how nice to just be with the three of us... Maybe we should wait 3 years instead of 1-2?" That didn't work out obviously.
They are 11 months and 2 weeks apart, because she was a month early as well. It's rough but they adore each other.
My 17 monthold just hugs her all the time, gives her kisses and lets her pull on his hair. It's adorable.

I'll read up on everyone later, Sophie is awakw

Boo cb no digitals! That is exciting about the snow. We didn't get any *really* good snow this year, but we did get one storm significant enough that Des could go sledding. He has hated snow until this year so that was exciting! He loved it.

Blah, sorry your uterus put a stop to more kiddos! Sounds like you have your hands full though!

Cpphope temp goes back up!

Afm...

The chick who owes me money continues to ignore me. I'm not pushing it right now since I'm sick but I'll be blowing up her phone in a couple days. Or maybe i should go lick her mail... :-k

Been diagnosed with a GI virus. Pretty sure that appointment could have happened over the phone instead of at an office 30 minutes away -.- took all my energy. Gonna try to nap now

Zzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->