General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs sorry she stood you up. It's shameful. You feeling better today?

CB go get some jiggy juice

Dobby, ugh, well I hope he just digs a hole for himself at court. I hate you have to go through this, but I'm proud of your strength.

Wooks, haha, DH says I smack him in my sleep if he gets a bit frisky. I'm not very cooperative while sleeping.

Jez glad it got sorted. People can be so inconsiderate. I bet it felt good watching the police get onto them.

AFM, sorry I was MIA yesterday. Worked then spent time with family and hubs. I did read. Can't remember everything. So i tested, I'm thinking I see a super squinter. I can't catch on camera though. It's on a frer so here's hoping. At lesst I think my intuition was right. I'll test again the 1st as AF should be here on 28th if she's coming.

YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE US WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST???!!! Why must you torture us so?! :haha:

I am feeling better, my stomach is still cramping is still cramping and I feel weak as heck...but i've lost 6lbs since Wednesday so i'm not surprised. I need food that is both tolerable but also gives me fuel...but what :-k thanks for asking :)

Aghhh can't wait for your new test. You should share your pic anyway even if we can't see the line :) you know we're testaholics here

Well, I just don't want to see bfn or more squinters. :blush:

Wow that's a lot if weight in a short time. Maybe some peanut butter on toast. The protein help keep you freling fuller. Toast is a good bland food.

Alright here is my super squinter that isn't catchble by camera.

Attachments

• 20180225_081648.jpg
    20180225_081648.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 32
Lady sorry :(. Hugs lttc is rough but some people do still get their babies so don’t give up hope hugs hugs

Wooks lol I periodically go to sleep at 7:30-8. A is down by 7 and I pump then go to bed because he doesn’t STTN so I get 9-10 hours of broken sleep (minimum three wake ups)

Jez ugh I hate inconsiderate neighbors hopefully that’s the end of that

Gigs seriously not cool :(. Sorry

Thanks ladies he was going on and on about his money so i’m Just gonna be like notice how my priority is Aiden and how respectful I am meanwhile he can’t say enough bad things about me and only cares about his money. Then he had the wrong paci and lied saying it was right and i’m Like dumbass i’m a paci expert that’s not the right brand liar eye roll

Gigs I hear you I lost 9lbs being sick and A only gained 5oz in a month. :(

Fluek fxed!!!

The weight loss is bitter sweet. I feel weak but skinny! :haha: plus if i lose .2 lbs then i finally win that bet with my MIL hahaha

Fluek I totally see something especially toward the top, i'll keep my fingers crossed!

I may try toast later. I had a banana which was well tolerated, then hubs gave me half a clementine because "you need vitamin c" and it feels like acid burning my throat now -.-

So i did a stupid thing :haha: even though i got af i took another cheapie test! Definitely bfn. But i felt pretty queasy like this last time so of course i had to double (quadruple?) check!

Uggggghhhh so sick of being sick! This is day 5! Really thought i'd be better today. Felt better this morning!

Sorry i just have to bitch!

Lmfao gigs i’ve Done that no judgement

Yeah the weight loss is bittersweet

Thank you!

How's everyone else???

And where did M&S disappear to?
Also I'm legit about to pm J and tell her to come update

Dobby I hear ya. Sometimes you gotta go to bed super early. Honestly before her I liked going to bed at 10.

Also sounds like he's digging his own grave. Hate you have to go through that abuse though.

Gigs, well at least if I'm imagining a line, I'm not the only one who sees it. I'm definitely not saying anything to DH unless I get a better line.

Oh trust me, I think almost everyone has tested after AF in case is wasn't AF as we've all heard of these women that bleed like AF while pregnant.

I know, I get a bit worried about J. I hope she's alright.

M&S miss you too.

I miss campn a lot too. I wonder how her, Ben, and Jules are.

Cppeace hope that's an implantation dip.

The annoying thing is i felt like i saw a faint shadow. I put it down and was like, nope, not doing this, i'll come back at 10 minutes. Then i forgot until 20 minutes! And at that point of course there was an obvious, pink test line but I can't trust it at 20 minutes! Besides, i'd be, like, 19dpo today so would certainly have a very dark line that would show immediately.

Anyway my fever has returned so i'm sure it's just a bug. Calling in my mom for reinforcements again, even though i feel guilty but she basically insisted. I feel hungry but when i get up i just feel sick -.- so annoying.

I miss campn too! I wonder if she ever stalks us ;)

Anyway i hope that's a legit line and not the type i've been seeing on my frer's. Did you keep it? How did it dry?

Dobby i went back to the start of this thread and read up a little - LOL so much has changed! I was talking about legitimately having my uterus removed after baby #2, and here we are discussing 4 freakin' kids!!! :rofl: good thing I didn't pursue that!!! :lol:

Hi,
I've been a long time lurkernand friend of Campn. She is doing well. I'll let her know that you are asking about her!

Second ofball, you ladies rock! Ivet had some convos with J and M&S in the the past.

I'm definitely not ttc (Irish twins), but I would still want to be part of this group. Please let me know!
I have a almost 17 month old son and 5.5 month old girl.

Let me know if I am welcome. If not, totally understand.

Fingers crossed Cpeace :)

So i just did some BnB stalking.. Campn last did a post on the family forum back in October but nothing on J.. her last post was on this Thread whenever that was.. i do hope shes ok. I have her email weirdly enough as i sent her a pic of a faint test line when i was ttc in 2015 with Nuala as i couldnt post pics then for some reason, may bit abit strange to receive an email from me out the blue though Lol!

Hi Blablah :wave: more than welcome i love this chat thread hehe everyones lovely & we do chat some random stuff haha! Oh yes say hi to Camps x

Hi blah! OF COURSE you're welcome! Thanks for the update on campn :) ooooh irish twins! I'm still waiting to see if my SIL is expecting an irish twin. Was yours planned or a happy surprise? We are talking about ttc this month but that would put only a 18month gap between kids and that's a little scary! I can't imagine less than a year! How do you like it?

Cb i sent her a private message here. Depending on her settings, it should forward to her personal email. At least i get notices that way with pm's :-k

Oh no Gigs that’s pants about the fever.. get some drugs in you! Hope you kick it over night!

Ive totally poas during my period before aswell Lol just because its been slightly lighter than usual.. because you do hear about these women who have periods when pg & have no idea until a lil further along

Thanks cb :) i was takinf meds for pain/headache but now i'm just going to ride the fever and hope it COOKS the illness away! How's the ov pain coming along? Did you get jiggy juice or opk's?

Ooh hope she replies :)

Blah, For a quick update on info, we arent ttc but using the pull out method, had a woopsie in January & fell pg but sadly miscarried 2 wks ago.. my partner doesnt really want anymore but the pg made me realise i kinda do want a third. We have a nearly 6yr old & 18 mobth old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->