General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Aaargh i had this entire post and BAM gone.

Cpp: fingers crossed!
Tex: hugs, got my fingers crossed for you too
Gigs: that lady'd better pay you. Hope you feel better soon
Flueks: totally saw that squinter!

Pff we have a neighbor two houses away from us that isn't 100%(her husband warned us when we moved in) and it's exhausting. She is very kind but she follows me around when I go outside; she hurries outside. Now, she is ringing our door everyday to ask if I want to come to her house for coffee. I know I have to do it but bwuhhh. Exhausting. She means well.

Thomas is teething again, his incisors are coming in. He is the king of tantrums today.
I'm tired lol

I grew up in the country and hate having neighbors.
I'm nice to everyone but they like to do things that drive me nuts, like steal plants from my front yard and and call the police because my geese honk when I feed them.

CB enjoy the snow. I'm looking forward to you tww.

Gigs, V didn't like the snow this year. I'm sure she will like it when she's older. I wonder why you can't seem to get over this stomach virus. Meh, hope you feel better. Good luck getting your money.

Bla, oh gosh how awful. I'm glad you have your 2 lil babes. I would hate bedrest. Hoping all I'll need is progesterone shots to prevent preterm labor next time. Hubs also wants me to stop working earlier.

Texas feel better.

Cppeace it's so weird about yoyr temp.

AFM, I had some spotting early this a.m. Figured AF was on her way so put a tampon in. I hadn't had AF cramps. Took it out, maybe 10% soiled. However, spotting is not a good sign for me. I think I'm having luteal phase weirdness post partum.

I've ordered vitex to help lengthen lp. I'll stsrt this week while I'm waiting to try again. I guess I'll start too once AF officially shows.

V has been battling diaper rash turned yeast infection. I bought monistat and DH didn't know why I didnt use applicator :rofl:
Love him :)

Blah, that is such an uncomfortable situation! I definitely do not miss living in the suburbs and having weird neighbors.

Cpp i'm sure i've asked before but how much acreage do you have? Are you that close to neighbors that the geese are that loud?

I always hear my neighbors roosters across the road. It does make me wonder who can hear my geese...

Speaking of which our goose is sitting on 13 eggs!!! All fertile. I'm hoping she does better this time with them. Last time she crushed a couple and the rest were fully developed in the shell but didn't hatch for some reason. It was sad actually:(

Fluek when is af officially due? I am bummed for you! I swore i saw a line :/ if progesterone is an issue is that something you need to take at the beginning of pregnancy too? Poor V with the diaper rash! I find baby aquaphor works wonders for rashes. I highly recommend it.

I've been having 12 to 13 day lp mostly since I've had V. So tomorrow or Wednesday.

Progesterone with V's pregnancy didn't seem to be an issue. I'm not sure if my hormones are out of whack since having her or supplements hid things. I stopped supplements when I got bfp. I only spotted with V one in first tri. It was after sex so not a progesterone issue then. Temps were also nice and high. Bbt woukd give me more insight but not wanting to do it at this point.

Aquafor is what my step MIL uses. DH swears it makes her worse. That was many months ago and wgen we used pampers. I seem to always fight a rash with pampers. The monistat is doing great. I normally use A&D for prevention and it's great. I think a couple of factors caused her diaper rash gone yeast infection.

At least she isn't crying during changes and sge isn't trying to scratch. So she must me feeling better.

Sorry for being so long winded. I'll let you guys know if AF shows.

Gigs, fx you feel better soon!
How are your geese already sitting on eggs! I probably know, we have the last bit of snow melting.

We got new neighbors on the vacant lot next to us last year. They expect to start building in 6 weeks. Ugh on the other hand they invited our sheep over for some gracing at the back of their property.

Oh, and hubby might be ok with us getting 3 pigs this year. They make great rototillers, and when they are done and grown I can expect great bacon!

If we could afford fencing we would definitely have pigs. They freak me out a bit though...

Honestly, the goose did so well sitting last time that i think ending up with no goslings screwed up her laying schedule. She laid in the fall, too, but i collected all those so she didn't sit. So this late winter/early spring when she started laying again i was like, screw it, let's see what you do. I have a lot of interest in the goslings so fx she doesn't kill them this time!

Fluek glad to hear she's improving <3

Fx for goslings! I have enough land to have “farm” animals but i have zero desire to have them. Except maybe chickens but we have coyotes nearby so that’s a no go. And i don’t want to clean up chicken poop all the time.

Afm i feel like death. Pretty sure it’s a sinus infection. If I’m not better in a day or two i will go to the dr. Thanks to Tabi’s set of permanent tubes she just got put in we have met our deductible so I can afford to go see the doctor haha.

The fact that I am sick may be why my temp is significantly higher- or it may be a sign of good progesterone. Time will tell though

Fx the higher temp is a good sign! Yay for meeting your deductible!

As far as chickens go...you do have to "muck out" their coop every so often but you don't have to clean up after their poop all the time, as such. You do have to give them food/water regularly, regardless of weather...so depending on your amount of commitment to them you may find them to be quite easy! Don't get ducks though. They are disgusting messy things. Way cuter though ;)

Plot thickens on the money owing lady...she is still ignoring me but I found out she is a pastor's wife! First Lady of a local church -.- surely her husband wouldn't want people to find out his wife is trying to swindle someone out of money...I'm legit thinking of going to her house tonight and hoping he answers the door. I mean seriously. Wtf.

Quick update, AF arrived this morning. Back to wtt, going to stsrt vitex back up and try to lose some more weight in the meantime.

Her rash is a yeast infection. Poor thing.

Selfish post -

Gender scan today- put your bets in!!

Attachments

• 6F8C0B5F-546E-4F93-AD74-201506D52F9E.jpg
    6F8C0B5F-546E-4F93-AD74-201506D52F9E.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
Here’s the nub at 13w x

Attachments

• 104EE9CF-E118-4E47-AB3F-E375535FF263.jpg
    104EE9CF-E118-4E47-AB3F-E375535FF263.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 13
Im undecided as the 12wk scan pic was boyish but if im looking at pic pike baby is facing up with feet in the air, i can see lines so it could be a girl hahaa! Im yellow team lol!

Oh Flueks im sorry af got you hun :hugs:

Gigs omg really? .. ooooh i bet he haa no idea she owes $&#8217;s! Cheek!

So i know i been ovulating & no more pains today but we had jiggy this morning & it was pull out but i been peeing tons so i peed on a frer :rofl: like it seriously could ever be pg yet??! Lol #eyeroll it did take the edge off my addiction ha ha

The nub could be either really.. as its 45 degrees or less for a girl isnt it? Il say girl :)

First pic looks girl but second looks boy :-k I will guess girl!

Fluek sorry about af :( upwards and onwards, hopefully this is your last af for a year!

First Lady has once again read my text and not responded (it's on facebook so indicates when things are seen). I am going to go to her house, just not sure when...

Cb did you get some joggy juice in the right time frame though? Couple days ago right?

Flueks: poor thing!! May i suggest raw coconut oil? It's anti fungal! And nice and fat. :)

I did indeed Gigs :) im on cd20 atm & got half juice (lol) cd14 & full whack early hrs of cd17 so it could def happen eeek!

Id be seriously just as p&#8217;d at this woman as u are! How u feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->