General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1028311&stc=1&d=1520433127

Nothing boooo! But i have been mildly cramping for a couple hrs & low backache, had that with nuala but it could just be nothing & i not be pg Lol

Attachments

• 3B39ED6C-2F4A-4F72-A9F9-1CD74B6FB829.jpg
    3B39ED6C-2F4A-4F72-A9F9-1CD74B6FB829.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 20
However.. the sensitivity of this one saying its an early test but it could be like a 20miu one pfft as its an Asda cheapie.. i did do another one & again saw a hazy something but its probs neg! Il upload anyway :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1028313&stc=1&d=1520433476

Attachments

• 50739D42-92DB-4A0A-8A45-25A46EFA2181.jpg
    50739D42-92DB-4A0A-8A45-25A46EFA2181.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
Heres a better one to see the hazy line..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1028315&stc=1&d=1520434033

Attachments

• BFDC0811-E35D-4D41-A888-F1439E15CEFB.jpg
    BFDC0811-E35D-4D41-A888-F1439E15CEFB.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 16
CB I think I see that hazy line. Hoping it's start of bfp!!

Gigs glad it's not life threatening. I hope you can get something more definitive or even better get over it 100%

Keeps, are your girls excited about lil boy? It's okay it's hard to keep up and you have a lot going on. Dropin when you can :)

Now to find Texs chart....

Thanks! I’m not really feelings my any kind of “symptoms” my temp usually tanks on 14 or 15 dpo and then af starts so we shall see!

Ahhh fingers crossed your temp stays nice and high tex!

Cb i can see it in the last pic still in its case. Really hope it gets darker! If it doesn't, will you be talking to hibby about properly trying for #3?

Fluek thanks for the well wishes :) I think I'm about to do a naughty thing and get a burger but it's the only thing that sounds appetizing right now...really hope my body knows what it needs and I don't completely regret this!

Keeping everything crossed for you Tex :kiss:

Flueks has V’s tooth cut yet?

Acheyness eased off but now its back so who knows.. il pee again in the morning lol

I dunno, im pretty sure SO isnt wanting anymore tbh but it doesnt stop him wanting to gimme juice when he knows he shouldnt be! Maybe il chat with him when hes in a good mood or the baby subject arises again.. i did tell him its probs only a matter of time that another woopsie will happen haha

Sorry for disappearing! Both my kids have been ill. Thomas has been puking his guts out for 4 (!) Days now. He can't eat anything. He can drink water so the doc doesn't care. My poor baby is so hungry!

Sophie has been having diarrhea and bad cramps.

It's been rough!
Sorry to read and run, I promise I'll find some time to reply to everyone soon!

Oh no it's so scary when kids are sick :( i hope it's over soon!

Oh no your poor babies :( hope they start feeling better real soon Blah x

Tex FX it stays nice and high!!

Gigs now I want a burger lol. As long as it's not real greasy I don't think it'd be horrible for you. I'm craving junk food like crazy.

CB no not yet, but the left bottom is visible now too. So far she hasn't really been cranky about it.

I hope he is okay with ttc. Isn't weird how awkward it can be to start conversation about ttc with your partner. Or maybe it's just me. I have a fear of rejection so there's that.

Blah awww poor babies. I hope they are better soon.

AFM, ugh I can't believe I'm thinking about ttc this month. I keep having these damn internal wars in my head. I feel kind of crazy lol. I mean I'm not full time again yet so no short term disability. I think as many hours I've worked I'd still be eligible for fmla so my job would be safe and I'd go back full time to earn pto. I would like a hospital indeminty policy next time too which I'd have to have before getting pregnant. I'm turning 30 next month so I feel my clock ticking. My mom had hysterectomy in her 30s (I think mid30s). Finances are improving, but would be easier to wait. We have a lot of girl things and could get boy things that were my nephews.

I know I have to decide for myself, but it's a bit mixed on both sides. I'm sorry, I know I'm a broken record, but broodyness is real.

CB I edited them and it did bring out something but I’ve had negatives bring out something in my edits before so I don’t wanna give you false hope.

Had my appt today, the counselor chatted about the possible results and what that could mean for the future, told me that there’s a lot of exciting new treatments for CF that extend life expectancy to into the 40s so not to worry myself too much about kids just yet, especially considering I don’t know the results yet and kids are years away. Had blood drawn by I’d say the best phlebotomist ever, I literally didn’t feel the needle going in OR out. Impressive. She said results in 2-3 weeks, my mom got hers in 13 days. She has the bad variant.

Shae awesome on painless venipunture :) I still hope you have negative test.

Any luck on writing that paper?

Bla that sucks! That is going around my school as well. A had it, I had it, and so many of my students have been out for a week at a time the last few weeks with vomiting and diarrhea. So sorry the doctors are only concerned with dehydration. It's so hard watching our kids be sick :( I hope it passes soon for them

CB that's rough. I'd say maybe subconsciously he is ok with it, but I've dated plenty of guys who just expect to not have a baby but refuse to glove up. So I'm not always inclined to believe just because he gives you the juice means he wants it. Just means he prefers the feeling. BUT he definitely knows where you stand and what would happen if you fell, so I say fair game to have the convo when you're ready. FXed it goes well.

Fluek I'm pro money works itself out somehow someway, have a baby when you want. I was combing A's hair just the other hour and it made me realize how much I want a little girl and to brush out her hair before bed. I'm gonna miss his locks when his dad makes him cut it.

Shae fxed the results come in soon and good news.

Sorry only read this page. Tbh I'm about a week from "tenure". I'm really considering emailing my old coworker and offering to be a surrogate for her. I so badly want her to be a mom, and I know she's older and has endo and PCOS and has given up after multiple rounds of IVF. It's something I've thought about a lot, but idk. First, I feel like that's huge. Second, I still feel like A's weight is my fault. Third, her hubby reminds me of my ex and it's like my ex is n abusive a*hole and I could see her allowing it that I just don't know that I want that for a kid.

That's heavy dobs. Honestly...if the situation is reminiscent of your own, I wouldn't do it. Maybe if she can get a better partner...bit do you really want anyone to go through the custody crap you've been experiencing? Or assist in adding another child to this world with a dead beat, possibly abusive father? Sounds to me like you may have that broodiness kicking in yourself and this would be a way to alleviate it. You can always look into surrogate programs for other couples. It may not be as intimate but that could be a good thing...plus...money 😬

Shae that is very reassuring. I'll keep my fingers crossed you still come back negative.

Fluek the struggle is so real! I hate having to wait. I'd go for it only because you have no idea how long it might take, and you may kick yourself for not trying sooner. I hear ya on that bio clock...i wanted 2-3 kids and to be done by 30. So much for that! Still have at least one more to go and creeping up on 32! Tick tock...!

I wouldn’t surrogate for anybody but her tbh. I’m not that heroic and I don’t Need the money enough to go through that process.

I just don’t actually know him. I met him once at a fundraiser and she and I were toasted lol. But she encouraged me to stay with my ex and we had a lot in common with our relationship. But she did tell me once her close friends don’t like him. Idk in all reality I probably will end up at not but I just wish she could be a mom. She wouldn’t leave him. She dated him 8 years been married 3. She’ll put up with everything and her kid would be well taken care of by her.

Definitely not broody though. Lol. Just emailed my doctor and was hit me with my next depo please and thanks. It’s just people keep asking me what my kid plans are and when i’m Thinking about dating. ESP my coworkers because I keep giving them stuff with no expectation of getting it back but when A is around 4, i’ll see where he stands with wanting a sibling and see what my situation is like. I wish ex wasn’t making this ugly because I would have (if single) likes to draw up a contract for speed donation so A’s sibling would be a full bio sib but I have half sibs I love and adore so meh. I’m barely managing with A. Sleep deprivation to the degree I have it is like such birth control plus I just have no desire to do the baby dance. And i’m going To be 29 in a few months and Idk just not worried about it yet

Definitely take your time and don’t rush into any decisions Dobby. While being a surrogate is a very noble thing I don’t think I could do it for anyone but maybe my sister or my husbands sisters. But I would not be a good candidate because I haven’t been able to get pregnant for the past almost 3 years.

Speaking of my temp dropped pretty good today so I’m pretty sure I am out but onwards and upwards. This chart seemed normal so if I can ovulate like normal and keep the bd up maybe we will get lucky. And if not that’s ok too.

On the job front hubs went in to turn his 2 week notice in at the parts store and the boss matched his $2 more an hour raise! Which actually means he will make a little more cause some weeks he gets 5 hours of overtime and others it’s 10. Depends on if he works Saturday. Which he does every other week.

Oh and my daughters bday is later this month and she wants to go to Chuck E Cheese so yay for us we get to take her. Hahaha hopefully it’s not as bad as I envision.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->