General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Realized i skipped some pages...that video is cute, but drawn out, lol! I want to do something cute for hubs when i find out, if he doesn't come with me.

Dobs, just saw the comment about SO :( hope the meds help. Is he suicidal or just self harms? Not sure what your experience with either is but feel free to private message me about either of those subjects if it would help to talk to someone who has been there.

Lol I am always up at 5 to temp/ lay in bed for 20 minutes before getting up. I have to leave by 6:30 or there is insane traffic crossing the bridge.

It's hard and unfortunately inevitable. I only have positive memories of my dad, but I was four. The actual loss isn't what troubles me as I never felt unloved by him or anybody in my life since he passed. It's more an anger towards him sometimes, but I know he is watching over me. :). My mom is in her late 50s and she has had major surgeries and lots of ER visits. I May have to take a year off when the time comes that she does pass because I will be a wreck.

SO has been excessively drinking (15 beers at a time) on non work nights. In the past, he has turned to other substances but out of respect for me he isn't. But then he doesn't sleep but he gets addicted to sleeping pills so he can't take them. He is very much suicidal. I have had to talk him off of the ledge four times in the last couple of weeks. He's like me. We'll never do it, but sometimes it just gets so overwhelming and we can reach out for help before it gets to that point. He was telling me about how he changes when he is adjusting to meds and I had to reassure him my love is not conditional and he can't scare me away.

Gigs: that is too funny about your dream. We usually get greenish northern lights here.

J, Love the new hat, blues are my favourite colours!

Dobs: sorry about your SO, I hope he finds his way out of the dark hole.

I forget who asked, but 19 kids, they don't buy much new. Their motto is "buy used, save the difference". So when you spent $2 instead of $30 on a shirt you can afford a lot more. Even the steel package for their home construction was damaged so they got that for a much better price.

As for me: AF poked in again last night. She spots around 8pm and then some more while i sleep. This was the 3rd night in a row. WTF, make up your mind!!
Home life: I feel like I am keeping up and not getting ahead. Treading hard to stay afloat.

Dobby- I'm so sorry for everything you and SO are going through.
And of course I temp'd this morning!

CB- happy Appleseed!

Campn- youre so cute lol it is so nice to have everyone!

J- thanks for the bbt advice!

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting at least one thing I wanted to say. But off to work I go.

Never mind, I think the witch just showed her true face. So disappointed. :( DH won't be home in fertile period until March again.

I am counting this as CD1.

Hoping to make some time to start the T25 work outs again and loose a couple of pounds before March. I could loose 15lbs. Honestly I am struggling to stay afloat, so we'll see if I can squeeze that into the busy routine or I might have to cut an hour or so from my work schedule on a few days.

Good morning awesome ladies!

I slept very good since I wasn't pacing about waking up to test in the morning, now I'm like maybe I should test on friday.

Dobs so sorry you lost your dad so young hun, but I'm glad you still feel his presence. My dad has had 2 liver and 1 kidney transplant in the past 6 years, he's always been so sick these past 6 years. Most of my newborn days of DS were at the hospital while I pumped milk in the bathroom of the hospital. It's a long story but I had the worst few months after my son was born, just not the typical post delivery few weeks many women have.

Has your SO been to any therapy? suicide sadly doesn't get rid of the pain, it just transfers it to someone else. I know there is hope though cause I know someone who tried to kill themselves but seem so happy now. I hope he starts to feel better cause that must be hurting you too. <3

Ah, got cha Dobs. Yes, it can certainly seem like a good option at times...but obviously, it's pretty much the worst option in actuality. I really hope through therapy you both can find some healthy coping methods. For me, it's writing and art. I used to have a big self injury problem (in my teens). Though I battle with the thought of doing it in occasions, i've only actually given in maybe twice in the past 8 years or so...? And it was barely anything. To me, no worse than, say, punching a wall when upset. Considering i have literally thousands of scars from my youth....i am pretty damn proud at how far i've come. Not to toot my own horn, just trying to make the point that being happier is totally possible with support of loved ones and healthy coping methods.

Sorry, mouthful.

Pl, so sorry she's arrive :( i was so hopeful for you! Well maybe if you want to lose some weight then it's good you're not pregnant yet, as i think they say not to start new routines if you're pregnant...? I think?

Afm, i was thinking that my doctor before told me because of my wonky uterus, i might have trouble getting pregnant. When i got pregnant right away, i was like, she was full of S. Now i'm wondering if i just got lucky with Des and now i'm going to struggle :(

Been so crampy for the last hour... i don't normally do that. Just so much cramping...

She's probably making up for last month when it was quite light.

Hahahahahahahahah she IS a bitch!!!

I have a very small septate, which is a tiny problem in itself....but the bigger issue is that the two sides of my uterus are out of sync by approximately 4-5 days. So i'm wondering if maybe the eggs lands on the wrong side of the uterus, maybe the lining isn't thick enough to support it? I have no idea. I have googled a ton to try to find anyone with this issue and i seem to be a unique case. They should name the condition after me and give me royalties.

Wow that is kind of an odd situation. My uterus is just severely tilted. Which normally isn't a big deal but with how severe mine is it just means different positions are better than the "norm" to convince.

Hahahahahahahahah she IS a bitch!!!

I have a very small septate, which is a tiny problem in itself....but the bigger issue is that the two sides of my uterus are out of sync by approximately 4-5 days. So i'm wondering if maybe the eggs lands on the wrong side of the uterus, maybe the lining isn't thick enough to support it? I have no idea. I have googled a ton to try to find anyone with this issue and i seem to be a unique case. They should name the condition after me and give me royalties.

Did the doctor recommend removing it? My sister had two losses because of that, I'm not sure how big hers was but the doctor told her it needs to be removed for her to sustain a pregnancy. I imagine yours isn't a big problem since you had Des!

:hi: Ladies :shock: Had no idea I am already at 10dpo!!!
OMG so so nervous now that this is not going to happen! I have like 2-3 days to get the :spermy: in before O!!
Also donor says his grandma is not doing well at all, and I'm worried he may stay longer and this cycle will be a wash :cry:

Dobbles Sorry your SO is having a rough time, but sounds like you are the perfect woman for him! Hope he finds something that works well soon.
I think we have ALL substituted something to numb us over pain somewhere in life :drunk: it's a bandaid tho ...

Pacific Sorry you feel like a :dog: on a treadmill- running but just keeping up:hugs:
Weird nightly spotting but doesn't sound like AF...sorry the bitch showed...still hoping not her tho

Claireeeeeeeee YAY:wohoo: Big jump from Poppy to Apple!

AFM gah stressing donor timing SOooo badly now that i saw I am 10dpo, crept up on me gahhhh

Trying to keep making my hats for some orders as I need $$ badly!

Attachments

• Hat-MesquiteBrownGreenChunky1.jpg
    Hat-MesquiteBrownGreenChunky1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Hat-MesquiteBrownGreenChunky2.jpg
    Hat-MesquiteBrownGreenChunky2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Hat-MesquiteBrownGreenChunky3.jpg
    Hat-MesquiteBrownGreenChunky3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
Love the hat J! How much do you sell them for? where do you sell them? Just curious I never really see thing like that her.

Jlm- I love them!!! I'm obsessed with hats and scarves. When I lived in Chicago I wore them all the time!

J, gorgeous hat again! Makes me want to find that second knitting needle I have and finish that scarf from 2 years ago. Oh wait, I don't think i'll actually have time for that.

Flo isn't strong and the cramps have stopped. We'll see what the rest of the day brings. I am 99% sure I am out tho. :nope:

Gigs, you are right. One isn't supposed to start new heavy work outs when pregnant. I used to have a six pack and ran miles a day. I've gained 20 lbs since I met DH, and could stand to loose 15 of those. I have since lost the ability to run miles a day. At freezing temps, who wants to run anyway?

Pacific:rofl: Find the 2nd needle...hard to knit with one I suppose lol
My mother knits, but I only crochet, very simple to follow pattern etc from day 1, only a few stitches to learn, and you can make hats and scarves only knowing 1 stitch.

THX ladies :blush:

I proce them by size/yarn type.
The blue one I posted will likely be $12, the Brown is actually a bit bigger ( more slouch??) so it can look like on the mannequin or you can fold the brim over to make it snug.
That one is $15.
This yarn is Lion Brand Thick and Quick, and it is indeed fast to make things.
So I can charge less and still make mega profit ( Black Friday yarn was $2.50 usually $6), so I will get 2 hats from the $2.50, a $15 large slouch and a smaller cap for $7 (kids) =$22...so I get $19.50 profit for an hours work ( both hats total).
Thats more than I made hourly at the ER in hospital LOL.
If I got to a "richy" area market, I will bump prices up a few dollars because there will be other vendors with hats and higher prices.
I try to stick to soft yarns, vibrant colors, or unique yarns ( with glitter, or sequins etc). Technically you can buy a HUGE yarn roll at WalMart- RedHeart brand. It's thin yarn, but the roll is HUGE for like $3.50...I can easily make 10 kid hats or 4-6 adult hats- lots of profit, but the yarn is hard, and the hat will feel cheap. I use it for the trim you see on the pictured hats- or if I need a crazy color ( Gay Pride fest bracelets/hats, camo colors etc).
My fave yarn is called Boucle- VERY thin and crinkly, but stretches easily, and make nice lightwt hats.
I haven't made any yet this year, but I have patterns for Bugs ( Butterfly, lady bug, dragin fly etc) and ALL flowers ( rode, tulip, carnations etc) I make those and sew them on baby hats and little hats to bump the prices up- SO cute!
Yarn-BouclePurple.jpg
Yarn-Boucle-Purple-Red.jpg
DOBS WTF is going on in San Bernadino??? Shooting and poss bombs???

Well my Drs apt yesterday, i been rebooked gor next Tuesday as il be nearly 6 wks then & they can complete & send off all official paperwork etc.. Have a creamy peachy tinged cm today & yesterday- both times after pooping? Maybe from strainin abit dya think? Damn hormobes making my poop tough Lol!

Feel awful for my cousins wife, shes had some spotting & cramping & was 11 wks yesterday so they brought her in for a scan.. :( she had lost her bubs at 9wks & having a d&c on Friday, i feel so sad for her..

Ah Dobs so sorry SO is going through this, i hope you can both work through & he can find his way hun :hugs: but.. On a plus note your temp still high as a kite ;)

Pacific im so sorry bitchy witchy has arrived - is it def that & not just some light bleeding??.. Hoping it is

Oooh J i luuuuuuurve that hat!!! I really dont suit slouchy hats & i hate that but the colour is fab :thumbup: oh i hope donor boy is back intime for some AI fun or actual seducing bd'ng :haha:

Gigs whats a Septate? Is it like a growth polyp type thing?

Campn your chart is looking ace girl! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->