General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

OMG guys I've officially lost it. Remember when I said it gets better pl? I think I lied. I'm also blaming all of this on meds since I normally don't even take aspirin! I went to Safeway to get soup and decided I needed Vicks vapo rub too. But then I see a thermometer and decide I really need to start temping! But wasn't about to pay the Safeway price. So now I'm on my way to Walmart. Ugh! I think I just hate being home alone.

Yes! Come over to the dark side!!! I use the cvs brand. I forget how much it is, but I think it's 10-15. They have an expensive fancy one but the regular one + FF is fine with me. Pro tip, they keep the bbt thermometers by the pregnancy tests. First time I went looking I spent forever trying to find it and asking around. Took forever until finally one person was like that's by the hpts like it was super obvious lol.

Jlm- this sounds just like my house! Bras and toys everywhere, my son is obsessed with matchbox cars and we must have over a 100! He likes to go everywhere with at least 10 cars, my husbands pockets are always full of tiny cars! I'm sure people look at him and see a bulge, haha not too family friendly when you're grocery shopping. ;)

Thank you for complimenting me! I mostly look like a hot mess so whenever I look good it needs to be documented.

Gig- I love reading these journals, it always lets me get to know someone and realize how TTC can be such a journey for so many, which growing up I never imagined it is, everyone around us seemed to be popping out kids so I thought I'll be one too, it has made me stop asking my girlfriends when will they have kids, cause we don't know what they can be going through!

I love love love Desmond, I think it's a name that fits such handsome men oneday!

Mrsgreen- I was just at Walmart aimlessly looking through their pregnancy tests, man do they all look alike even the equate brand! I couldn't find the old FRER, so I bought the test and confirm cause it comes with 1 old test and a digital one, although I think I won't use that unless I see a line, I can't handle "No" written so mean like!

Look on Amazon, I got my BBT for $7

Haha bras and cars. So many jokes to make I can't even. But yes you are adorbs I agrees

I got one! Look at all these are the old frer everyone is looking for! My target has two rows of them plus another 2 rows of the new ones!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 5
Noooo not those. Had to add a pic here but they probably aren't swapping out old frers in the test and confirm, test two ways, ... I already forgot the other combos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2
Those are rapid results and are only good from the day of your missed period. The sensitivity is crap. I think campn is referring to the package things like test two ways or opks and test. The pictures shows an old style free. Almost bought them just to have an old free but with nothing promising I'm with campn and can't deal with seeing no

Attaching targets picks of packaging (they haven't updated the frer box).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
Giggly Thx - I try to make unique hats...I start a pattern and wing it the rest of the way so they are always different.
I am going to a few winter markets- farmers/craft markets. Just before Xmas and a couple after new years.
I LOVE the idea of Teal hair! I have only done - Beyonce color (now) and blacks, or burgundy. Love burgundy and it should show great since I bleached hair last year to get from natural black to "Beyonce" lol but I am really enjoying this color so I keep putting off Burgundy:shrug:
Not that you HAVE to but red and green will give you brown likely mehh...You may wanna bleach it for 10 mins to pull some of that red out before going teal...the blonder the brighter the teal lol.

Dobblette Thx...I like the way it came out...kinda ran short on the blue :blush: so I improvised and made the last few rows Black...totally diggin it now, so I think I will give them all black trim!

To Beyoncé lol

Good news: the blanket comes tomorrow and the Habs won!
Bad news: SO is getting on antidepressants (good that he is taking care of himself but I'm sad he's reached a point of any further falling -> self harm)
Worse news: the cramps are so real I am convinced a temp drop and AF are imminent

:dohh: I hate when I write a book and forget the ONE thing I meant to post lol
Giggy copy paste this in your browser just take out the spaces in the https part:
h t t ps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Orx6cQ7Ouf8
That's the link to the gender reveal video on YouTube.

MrsG I got my BBT therm at walmart for $7.99. It's White with a pink end, ReliOn brand- was the only one they carry here, but I did actually find it by the other thermoms and cough/cold stuff. They had some by the hots as well, same ones tho. It's 4 digit read.

So question. I take my temp every morning before I get out of bed correct? And temp goes up the day after o? Also do you ladies take your temp orally? They say it's better vaginally but idk about all that!

Mrs- Yeah, if I wake up at a slightly different time I just use a BBT adjuster. First thing I do when I wake up still in bed is pop it in my mouth. O day is usually when your temp dips, then the next day it rises, it has to be 3 temp rises to confirm you ovulated and give you crosshairs!

All that sounded like rocket science to me but you catch on quick once you understand the chart.

Ladies, no more spotting just that one time, I have a weird feeling down there, like pins all over my uterus, not painful but just different. I'm not testing tomorrow! Not because I've willpower but I gave my sister ALL of my tests (even ovulation tests) and told her she should hide them until Thursday when I'll be 12 DPO. I just can't deal with the disappointment I feel and that sense of failing a test!? Is that odd? I feel like I failed and the test is like why are you using me!? This isn't for you!

I feel like by 12 DPO I should get a faint line if I am with child :p

Yay campn! So proud of you for making her take them! That takes willpower itself! I definitely think you'll get two lines on Thursday!!

Yay campn! So proud of you for making her take them! That takes willpower itself! I definitely think you'll get two lines on Thursday!!

My heart fluttered reading this! Awww! I guess you only really know how much you want it when it's harder to achieve. You ladies are so awesome, I love that this forum is different and that we can chat about very random (and hilarious) things.

You're all so appreciated, I don't think you even realize how much I like each one of you!

MrsG yuppers, just like Campn said
Here's a link to the BBT adjuster. I love it since I end to wake a bit off time everyday one way or the other.

They say it is best to do vag temping if you tend to sleep with your mouth open, snore etc, because that does change your temp. Also I sleep with mine under my pillow, cuz you are spose to temp BEFORE moving much, talking, or even sitting up!
It's pretty neat to see the O confirms.
Especially for me bcuz I don't get O pain before or after.

Campn Good plan :thumbup:
Yay for implant spotting! :happydance: Well assuming you were all bang bang crazy with :sex: and causing spotting THAT way!:haha:
Ooh so excited for you- they say test 3 days after you get IB ...can't wait!

Morning lady bugs how are we all this fine December mornin :)

MrsG you will love the science of bbt'ing & if your cycles are usually spot on you can see in a cycle to cycle basis was day you ov :)

Theres 3 of us online woop

Ooh my tickers changed yay! Im an appleseed lol

Awww yay CB! Congrats!

Campn, love it! Excellent idea. I did the same thing when I graduated college. Since I went to a UC and graduated early, the $ my dad's life insurance left for my college fund hadn't run out. I was like mom... I can't handle to such money at 21.5. Please take it lol so I managed to make it last until I got my first teaching job that way :)

Greenie, did you temp today just for fun?

Afm my temp is still up which is normal for 11dpo but not so much for 12dpo. Can't decide if I want the stress of testing today tired of bfns

Dobs what are you doing up so early?! And so sorry about your loss. I absolutely fear the day i lose a parent. I've been so fortunate that they've both been in good health my whole life...i worry about them now though, especially my father who can't seem to get his weight under control :/ also my mom's side of the family is riddled with heart issues and cancer, so i do worry about her too as she approaches her mid 60's....really wish those two would move closer to me :/ i'm hoping they'll entertain the idea if we get pregnant again.

Campn, that all sounds super promising! Hope you're our next bfp!

Edit to add: or DOBS is the next bfp! Or PL!

Oh btw PL, you invaded my subconscious. I had a dream i saw the northern lights, lol. They were faint and super far off...but there. I saw them in real life once in my teens in northern virginia. They were red...and i was telling my family (we were all in the car together) and they just didn't believe me and said we weren't far enough north. Well the next morning in the paper the was an article about how they were visible the night before, and how it was a rare occurrence, blah blah blah. My mom said, "stand true to your convictions, girl." Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->