General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh so I took bbt this a.m. It was 97.95 which is in my luteal phase range of temps. Might be a fluke, but it's possible I did O. Just have to see how my temps play out the next couple days.

V is doing a bit better. I'm thankful as I didn't want to take her to MD. Tried her Easter dress on her today. She's so beautiful in it. I'll post later.

I think I'm going to sneak a nap in girls

A nap sounds amazing. Go figure as soon as I start thinking I'll join my youngest, she wakes up instantly.

J, i think i See something on the second test... Maybe a shade?

Bdb, congratulations! And what fun to go through this with someone close to you ;)

Gigs, we'd be aiming for an early spring baby

Hey J! :wave: I was wondering how you were doing! Glad you came back so I could stalk you some. :haha:

Congrats Bdb!

Pacific!!! :happydance: Spring baby! Thats exciting! :thumbup:

Hi to everyone else!

Spring babies are the best!!! Like for real if i end up with a third spring baby I won't even be mad.

Hi Breaa!

Someone mentioned cpp; i was thinking about her too. Also thinking about kitkat, who hasn't been around in Some time...hope she's ok.

I swear i'm undoing all my weight loss now. Like i just bought sweets for my FIL (birthday gift) and i'm legit thinking about opening one of the things i got him and eating it.

True honey roasted peanuts if anyone is curious.

Droooooool!!! Love honey roasted peanuts! Open them Gigs lol! Theres always time to buy another packet :haha:

Awww Flueks cant wait to see a pic :) yay for poss Ov’ing!

Breaa hey!! How you feeling atm? Im guessing your about 12ish wks.., i was thinking the other day how id be due my scan now & then i thought about you :)

Bdb thats a reeeeally clear positive on that cheapie! I usually ovulate around day cd15/16, my last cycle was a tad later as i had a mc previous & so it delayed my next ovulation. Thst pg was a pull out woopsie lol! We not ttc but id love a third, although my SO is not so wanting but if it happens by chance again i think he’ll be ok, we’re ntnp i guess :-/

J im going to see if i can tweak the pic aswell, im sure i can see something!

Breeeeeeea!:hi:
You know me, mama drama, biz is slow and I'm still TTC obsessed lol.
How all is going well in your world! !

I'm back in my area for 2 meetings for potential jobs cooking and darn it forgot my glasses lol. ..now i gave to keep enlarging all the posts to read.
Oddly, i hid this morning's test in my bag, so it's with me but i can't see anything more on it than before.
Still calling it:bfn: Worst case, if I'm wrong anything sticky will show in the next cpl days.

My filter camera app just keeps refreshing- annoying!! Sorry J!

I found an old Neg pg in my make up bag the other day lol god knows how long thats been in there hahaa!!

CBthx for trying anyway <3

Breea:dohh:didn't even realize you were preggers !! CONGRATS!

Flu nice temp! Sounds like you did O!
Yay!!! TWW for you too then!

Gigs I say eat up and rebuy lol:munch:

I have three spring babies (2 in March and 1 in April) and one winter baby (January). Although winter down here is really mild.

Cb- I say if you aren't using protection it's actively trying! ;)

Will properly update later, but as promised.

Attachments

• RU2rqDI0-1161304382.jpg
    RU2rqDI0-1161304382.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 14
Bdb I hate when that happens with naps. I do dread when she curmts out a nap. I usually work on stuff during one or both. Or just nap too lol

Pacific oh yes i think a spring baby is lovely too as flu has ended or ending soon. I'll be happy though with a healthy baby no matter the season.

Hi brea

Gigs lol, I know. I've had a bad time working out.. meaning I haven't been. I've only gained a lb from 2 weeks ago. Not really upset about that.

CB lol on finding bfn from however long ago. I found unused expired ic hpts one day this week. Then I found a 25 ct hpt I bought 2 months ago I'd forgotten about. I know have 50 ic hpt

J thank you. I think so too. I know sometimes man goo kinda masks fertile cm. Since I didn't do any opks last week, I'm a bit lost. Excited to see my temp the next 2 days though :happydance:

Ugh, sorry you forgot your glasses. Good luck on jobs!!

Oh and holy moly your chart is looking triphasic. FX bfp right around the corner!

Thx Shae I know how busy you are!
How you feel OK after the:wine: last night hehe.
I can't see the tweak well in the car on my phone, but will properly scrutinize once back at the apt!

Shae were u on the razz last night?? Hehe! This will be me tomorrow night at my friends Wedding Reception:)

I still can't see anything on mine lol
AF due tomro per my count and in 2 days if today is 12dpo per FFs findings as I am regular as can be on LP length, so we'll see what happens:shrug:

CB I Love your new pic!!

Okay so i drank an entire bottle pf wine and turned pff autocorrect just gor ypu guys and im not going back and editing. Turns out i hit p a lpt instead of o. But yeah i got a 1.5 liter of pink moscato and a twistd ifed yea for my friend. Just finishd the bottle of moscato. Its really hard not to yo back anf edit ly typos argh. Im sitting on the toulet super ddrumk right now but i can still walk staight ic i try so irs all good. Told SO i was getting drunk shain and he was like oh geez lol anuway, mich love yo gou all, i should peobaky try yo go to sleep cuz its 2 am and im auper ficked up

DRUNK hahaa love it! Shae my texts to SO look just like your mis-spelled words lol! If theres too many spelling mistakes i can never bother to edit them! I don&#8217;t think ive known you to get drunk yet :haha: is it an every now n then thing hehe

Ah thanksJ :) love a snapchat filter

Hoping you af stays away J

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back