General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Nope- second is the first loser and gets nothing. I mean yes i could still come out on top but the leader has about 2% weight loss more than me right now. It’s not just pounds we go by percent of body weight lost

Oh FYI if anone loves covers of older songs i stumbled across a great one yesterday. The Cranberries originally recorded “Zombies” back in the 90s and a band called Bad Wolves covered it and recently released it. Ummm it’s amazing, that is all.

Also: All That Remains did a cover of Garth Brooks song “The Thunder Rolls” that’s pretty sweet too.

We were going to bd tonight but I have a massive headache. Sooo off to bed I go....

Just popping in to say

S cluuuuuuub there ain’t no party like an a club party

Tex- I'm doing keto too! Well a verifiable or keto. I eat about 15ish net carbs also, but only about 50-75 grams of fat and hit my protein goal, which varies by workout vs non workout days.

J- omg! That's horrid!!!! That's all I can say about that.

Cb- sounds like you're having fun? Any more 'fun' after? ;)

Shae- glad you didn't have a hangover!!

Cpp- hey! Glad you're checking in.

Gigs She had been happy as a clam since I got her days before from the lady who had many other dogs and 3 active small kids.
No idea. But since she lost her sh*t and allmosgt made me lose mine, she had to go lol.

Sorry to hear about your eggs :(
That's so many eggs to only have 2 that were viable.
What is the cause you think for the other chicks to be dead in the eggs?
Was she not tending them?

I believe Flu has/had a Bouvier Des Flandres (sp?)
I may have missed it, but she had a male if I recall correctly....
And Flu that is an AWESOME plan! I can't WAIT to be able to get in the ring again.
Romeo was such an investment, only to have mom totally foul up his temperament:growlmad:

She's a menace all around.
My plan now is to get my own non deed restricted place AND my own foundation female to start my own show line. I don't wanna sell him if I can get the right setup.
He took much longer than the 3 years they claim to fill out, more like 4yrs+, but he is massive now and AWESOME looking. Def CH quality.

:dog: Poor Romie is banished to being cable tied to the dining room table all day and night now except outings to potty since I am not there.
So I DEF need my cya paperwork DONE by the court so I can get home!
He drags the whole table ( about 100 lbs) to me everytime I stop in ( while she's away) to grab something :( He misses me so, and whines horribly sadly....

Tex forgot to say HUGE congrats on your weight loss AND on the rawr factor you are luring hubs with LOL.
Happy BDing, sorry about the headache!
And LOVE that song. I ad NO idea the Cranberries lead singer died :shock: till I saw their tribute to her at the beginning of the vid! So sad!
I immed scoured news for the cause as she was only 2 years older than me, but alas coroner seems to be waiting till April to conclude findings...
Grrrr....Sadly, tho they say she was in good spirits a cpl days prior and looking fwd to songs for the new album, you just never know with celebs, or anyone really...
Being found dead in a hotel as a celeb typically means sudden health prob ( heart issue etc) or overdose since they are waiting on "results of tests" :(
were it obvious they would have concluded it ( ie hanging, gunshot etc) and they said it didn't appear suspicious...
I pray it was the former, not the latter.
Thx for sharing the song cover info. I saved the vid on a Youtube playlist

Oh, forgot to add, NO :test: for me tomoro.
With all ex hubs lazing around, we didn't go back to wally today since he "needed to drive when we got back from my 1 delivery today" THEN he sat online , ate pastries, and took a nap :growlmad:
He asked me to wake him at exactly 9pm ( it was 7pm) Then strolls out of the bedroom at 8 pm to show me coins he had been looking at and rearranging instead of napping :roll:
Then I thought damn, I could made a $ tree run by now!
He finally went to nap, got up again at 9pm..annnnd got online looking for coins again till nearly 1030 pm :growlmad: NOW I was annoyed cuz I def coulda hit up $ tree, which was on my list anyway today, but after all his fiddle farting around, they closed at 10, so i missed out.
Nothing close enuff to walk to for cheapies grrr...

Checked the innards - cervix is still high, closed, and semi squishy, which is weird, like front squishy, rear more firm??
cm still creamy, but thin:shrug:
He claims we will shop at wally tomoro....not holding m breath that it will be early, as he has been waking at NOON lately lol

No drunk jiggy for me last night, so annoyed pfft! But SO is still snoozing atm so maybe when he wakes, we shall see!

No hangover just a mini headache which im very suprised about haha but im not complaining :)

Oh no, so sad about the pup J & the geese being dominant Cpeace, def get that fence sorted!

J anychance of a cheeky sly visit out today to grab anymore tests or are you gonna wait it out & see??

I LOVED the Cranberries, Linger just gives me goosebumps & makes me wanna grab my hairbrush & sing Lol! Her voice was simply lovely, i was sad the hear she had died the other Month, was it overdose do you know? No details about cause of death were available at the time she passed...

Im gonna do an OPK later morning today i think he he my poas urge is lurking :haha:

They haven’t said why she died I don’t think. Just that she had passed away in the exact day she was supposed to do vocals on the Bad Wolves cover of Zombies. So they recorded it anyway and said they were going to give proceeds from song sales to her kids.

On the ttc front i believe I ovulated. Jury is out on whether it was Friday or Thursday. But I have pretty decent timing either way. So now we wait.

Im sitting on the toulet super ddrumk right now

Is it me or does everyone get this moment of drunken realisation? Like if you dont go sit on the toilet on your own for 5 minutes and think "shit I'm drunk" then are you even drunk? :rofl: :drunk:

tex- wow! go you! thats incredible weight loss , I loved the cranberries too, charts looking great! x

ahh breaa- i also didn't realise you were expecting congrats! <3

bdb- sorry I'm late to the party, but the FRER had a great line! I always test better at night with them too x

shae- ahhh im jealous of your drunkeness!! How old are you Shae if you don't mind me asking? Love Js comment that your like a Disney Princess, exactly my thoughts too! Drunken Disney Princess :haha:

J- sounds like ex hubs needs a surrogate mother/accountant, he seems to have a lot of issues!

dobs- so sorry A went back on oxygen, Ella kept doing the same in NICU, go down to low oxygen then none, and remember preying for discharge the next day for her levels to drop again and end up back on high-flo, those stays are hard, thinking of you both :hugs:

CB- new avatar? twit twoo!

gigs- haha I feel your pain, I'm anxiously awaiting your tests! sorry about the bird problems, I couldn't imagine the 'farm life' Im so english sat in my tiny terraced house, drinking my tea! Feels like were worlds away!
ok all this drunkeness is making me so jealous! Im a champagne girl, love to get drunk on the bubbles, also LOVE baileys (orange truffle version) over xmas, I have such a sweet tooth id crave it and had 1 glass whilst ironing at 10.30am :blush: by 11.30am id done the whole bottle :wine: :rofl: I soo miss having 'fun' I love my girls but haven't had a child free night in 5 years, would give anything for a blow out and a giggle with friends! Im not keen on wine at all, drank way too many bottles of Rosé in my teenage years, yuck x

So I bought a new car yesterday ready for baby no.4s arrival! I had a 7 seater vauxhall zaphira, but could only ever use the 5 seats as the pram took up the boot, and the interior was pokey and hard working the car seats, so have just financed a Honda FRV , layout works so much better, 3 separate seats in the front, 3 separate seats in the middle row, and then large boot! so car seats fit easily, I'm not happy about finance though, never done it before and does give me anxiety, hope its a good runner and it lasts!

Attachments

• side view 2.jpg
    side view 2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • boot 1.jpg
    boot 1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
  • front row 1.jpg
    front row 1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
  • back row 2.jpg
    back row 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
Good morning :wave:

I got my positive digital yesterday afternoon! <3

Tex- wishing you all the best this cycle :dust:

Cb- Surely he wouldn't care one bit if he was woken up to some fun?

JLM- Hoping you're able to get some tests today!

No testing for me, spotting so :witch: on the way.
With the twins and ds I got faints by 9/10 dpo so figured no dice, especially when temp went from nice n high to a drop, then another, now a 3rd :roll:

bdb where is the picccc:brat: lol we need pics woman!!
What did your hub say? finally convinced? Thrilled I bet!!

Keep VERY nice on the new ride!! So Jelly over here lol.
I can't WAIT to have my car back!

Tex looks like it coulda been Thurs and you caught beginning of the rise, either way you are spot on for coverage with that deposit! TWW woot woot:dance:

JLM- I’m sorry to hear about the temp drop and spotting. Fx that next month is yours!

DH is very happy with the news, but he knows I’ve had miscarriages in the past (when I was married to my ex), so he told me he’s afraid to get his hopes up this early on.

Oh, and I feel like I need to be concise with you all so there’s no future confusion when I talk about getting married or our wedding. DH isn’t actually my legal DH yet. We are still just engaged. But saying DH is easier than “fiancé” when I refer to him. :)

Anyways, here are some pics. The digi and a progression of wondfos from Thursday morning until today. The bottom two were from this morning- FMU and SMU. It’s been pretty consistent for me that my SMU and late afternoon urine is most concentrated yielding darker results.

8C867954-8F32-4D4F-9E93-0C1C70EFD551.jpg

8488B06F-E0CD-462D-A91E-F5A6DA85B47A.jpg

bdb awesome progress for a cpl days, I think your bean is quite sticky!
Your af is barely due right? I understand DH ( you feed him you call him what you like :haha) is worried, but that was a diff situation, diff person's genetics involved etc.
How exciting! And nothing better than a digi!!

My period isn&#8217;t due until Monday. My FF app changed my expected CD1 to Tuesday a few days back for some reason, but I&#8217;m just going to stick with Monday like it originally said.

As my temp went up and I'm way more sleepy now I'd say ovulation happened cd 19 or 20.

Keeps nice car! Hopefully I'm right behind you but looking for a van.

The only champagne i like are champagne diamonds :haha:

Bdb great progession!!! Yes what did FDH say? Will you be preggers at the wedding?

OMG 430pm and JUST now eating for the first time today. ...decided to make Brunchinner :haha:
Only coming once today.
I made massive Cranberry Maple Granola Belgian Waffle Sandwiches stuffed with Black Forest Ham n Swiss Cheese. ...omg sooo yummy:munch:

Attachments

• Cranberry_Waffle_Ham_Swiss1_65.jpg
    Cranberry_Waffle_Ham_Swiss1_65.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
  • Cranberry_Waffle_Ham_Swiss2_1_65.jpg
    Cranberry_Waffle_Ham_Swiss2_1_65.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Excellent test line progression Bdb :) i love a a Digi, to me seeing Pregnant on a digi is def confirmation hehe. I agree with J, understanding your hubs fears but diff genes involved etc, def a sticker this one!

Ah J sorry spotting has begun :( have some Wine? ... :hugs:

Keeps lovin the new wagon hun!

Tex i would def say you have ovulated & loadsa perfect timed bd aswell! Everything crossed for this cycle hun

Still no jiggy this end :eyeroll: SO wanted some this eve but im guessing his tiredness hangovers kicked right in as their is a Boar snoring loudly on the sofa! We would be doing pull out (unless he gets carried away lol) my ovulation would probs be 2/3 days time. Still having ov pain & watery CM, opk was neg this morning.. i will poas tomorrow again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->