General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I will do my best but you ladies have chatted up a storm since Friday morning.

Gigs, testing Thursday i think. It's a bit lame but see DH has a video game he'd like coming out Tuesday. I would test Thurdday morning while he's herebut not let him know I tested. After he goes to work pick up the game. Wrap up a test and tell him there was some free bonus content.

Oh and lol on fl bringing up me. Mine brings up pretty much everyone here's bame pretty easily.

J man those waffle sandwhiches look awesome. Seriously, you should be someone's personal chef.

That is super disturbing about the chi.

Oh and you mentioned some french sounding breed. It wasn't me. Not sure who that was.

Cppeace FX O was cD 20 so you BD day before and of!

Tex oh I love their cover. Five Finger Death punch also did a cover of a song. My head is totally blanking right now, but it's pretty good. Cranberries love their music.

Awesome timing on BD!

My mom's second wedding was just mom, stepdad, and myself. I was their witness and hadn't even learned cursive yet.

Keeps love the new ride. If I have 3, I'll have to get a new vehicle. Mine can't fit 3 carseats in back row.

Bdb, awesome progression. I love seeing a positive digi. Any symptoms yet? Also, I can't believe you haven't called ob. I called the morning of mine. Although I didn't test til 13dpo.

Shae, invite who you want to be there. Don't invite peoole jyst because they are your aunt or yncle, etc. If they are toxic or you aren't close I wouldn't bother.

We had I think 25 to 30 at our wedding. I bought chicken salad and pimento cheese, bread, celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, chips, punch, etc. Made up our own food instead of catering. My dad ldo made a fruit salad and crab pasta salad. I bought cupcakes instead of a wedding cake. We had ourdoor wedding at my FIL. He has a large property. I spent somewhere between 1000 to 2000 total. Well not including our rings. I bought my dress at David's bridal. It was simple but beautiful. I don't regret it.

Pacific omg that's way too many people for my liking for a wedding. To each their own though.

Dobby glad he's home. I hope he gets better soon.

I do apologize if i missed someone.

AFM, ugh been a couple of crazy days. V still a bit snotty but barely coughs. So seems to be getting better.

I'm definitelyin my luteal phase. Temps have been 98s past 3 days. So I'm thinking I Od somewhere beween Wednesday 14th to Satyrday 17th. Wish I'd done some opks that week. Oh well. Testing Thursday if no temp drop as I should know bfp or bfn by then. Also, I don't want to go to work after getting bfp I'm afraid I might blab to someone as it's so exciting.

Not really having symptoms. I'm thinking I'll sign up for hospital indeminity plan if bfn Thursday. That way I can get some money when I go to hospital in labor. It'll help during my leave.

Flueky- Fx you get a bfp this week!

AFM- I have to get a pregnancy confirmation tomorrow from the pregnancy center so I can apply for medical. This is my first time having to go this route as I was married for my three pregnacies, and I cannot get on my fiance's insurance until we are legally married.

My sister just had her first OB appointment a couple weeks ago and her out of pocket cost (she doesn't have insurance, either) was $1800 for that one visit alone (pap smear, consult, sono). Yeah, needless to say she is now applying for medical, too. Her job doesn't offer maternity coverage in their insurance plans.

Michelle that wedding sounds lovely. Still too expensive for my cheap a$$ but it'd be lovely for sure :)

Bdb thank you!

OMG I can't believe they don't cover pregnancy. That's ridiculous. Mine covered but was high deductible plan. I know I got off better than some but it was still quite expensive. I'm now on DHs insurance which is a copay plan. I'm thinking it won't be as bad tis time.

Good plan for yourself then as you want insurance to pay for care instead of oop.

Fluek- five finger death punch did several but the most recent one is Gone Away. It was originally done by The Offspring. Still awesome though. I think the Offspring is probably my favorite band period. Love them

Flueky, I agree, 600 is too many. He is Indian and has a large extended family that will all be there. She is Chinese and I have been told that Chinese weddings can be quite fancy. Should be interesting none the less with the different cultures mixing.

Dobs, yay for going home! If you are going home that means doctors are confident in A getting better on his own now.

Flueks i love the idea of a cupcake tower instead of a Wedding Cake. A friend of mine did that & hers were all goldy shimmered with stars on, lovely. I didnt want to eat one haha! Excited for your testing this week though eee!

I kinda know what wedding dress id have, something strapless with something lacey, i love a bit of lace, with some fancy classic underwear for wedding night haha!

Gigs, are u testing later this week? You 3 ladies will all be bump buds yay!

Sorry Gigs, yes we jiggy this morning but half pull out lol & literally 20mins ago but not pull out, SO got carried way & forgot & then realised after, oh well.. (he he he plan chuckle)! Still having ov pains & very watery cm! My opk are really light Neg still.. unless my surge will hapoen tomorrow as my ov day is usually cd15/16.. unless il be later this cycle hmm

Can’t remember who asked what kind of dress I’d like but I found a couple pics on google images of dresses I like so here they are:

B7FF59E6-8F57-4654-8014-A5ECB9F9CC81.jpg 5B59609F-4ED6-44A4-8B7F-7FD2282F113C.jpg B40DEC38-DFE7-4FE8-A28A-BCFEC5BCC3DC.jpg

If you find a good local seamstress they can likely make one of those for $350-$500.

Oooo I love the one with the sleeves! I am a sucker for 3d flowers.

Dobs hope he's doing better over all. Glad you're home but sorry to read he's not fully recovered quite yet.

Cb hope you get that surge soon! Sounds like timing may be good! If you ov within 4 days you're in with a solid chance!

Bdb sorry if you already said but did you tell your sister yet? You must be so stoked to have your sister as your "bump buddy"!

Shae, I had a local wedding dress maker make mine and paid $350 for it. A-line shape, open back and v necked. Hand embroydery on the body. I loved it, it felt so light to wear compared to anything I had touched in stores....

Thanks for the advice on seamstresses, ladies! Once I get to that phase in a few years I’ll look into it.

Okay I’m the worst at minding my own business ever, I’m so nosey, get ready for this story:
Let’s start with the reminder that I live in a dorm building, traditional corridor style, with a shared bathroom in each wing. I’m in the short wing on my floor, so we only have two bathroom stalls and two shower stalls. One normal, one handicapped. The handicapped one flushes for like 5 min straight and spits so I avoid it. People sometimes will use other bathrooms, like if both stalls are full I use the long wing bathroom. Okay. Now we can get into the story.
So this afternoon I was on the toilet in the normal small stall, and I hear someone come in and puke a bit in the handicapped toilet before going to the sink. I finish my business and go to wash my hands and she’s brushing her teeth. I ask if she’s okay, she says yeah just sick, thanks for asking.
About half an hour ago, I went to the bathroom again and went to the normal small stall again. I see a tiny blue sliver of a wrapper, thought it was a condom wrapper sliver, went to throw it out in the receptacle. Before I opened the receptacle, I realized it said “clear-” something, it was cut off, and I was like “wait is this clearblue?” And I opened the receptacle and there was the rest of the clearblue wrapper. This nosey bitch over here peaked inside the wrapper to see if the test was in there so I could see the result :rofl: sadly for my curiosity, it was not in there. But now I’m wondering if puking girl is actually pregnant. I shouldn’t think in such a gossipy way, but pregnancy related rumors are my weakness. Ofc I haven’t told anybody cuz there’s no evidence she was the one who took the test and I don’t know the results and also that’s not my announcement to make. So that’s why I’m telling you ladies. Because it would be wrong to tell my friends cuz then the rumor mill could start going.

That is juicy gossip! How well do you know this girl? Could you just ask her?

I feel like this wedding dress conversation has happened before...i think we shared pictures. Do y'all remember me telling you how indecisive i am and how I couldn't decide between two dresses? And ever since I second guessed my choice...well i realized recently i picked the wrong dress. Oh well...

I want to try on dresses again sometime lol

Gigs I don’t really know her at all, like I can’t even remember her name. Also, the wedding dress convo has indeed happened before and we did share photos.

Blah Monday mornings suck. Tmrw I’m going with my sister to get her first wedding dress fitting and then go shopping for Tabs flower girl dress. Fun times!

Oh and FF gave me crosshairs today. With O date on Friday. So now we wait!

Cb- Does your hubby not want to TTC? I've noticed you mention he pulls out.

giggle- Yes, my sister does know. She's about 3 months ahead of me, but she didn't find out until she was already 12 weeks along. Must be nice to only have a 6 month long pregnancy :lol:

Texas- good luck this week! Fx

Omg Tex she is going to look SOOOO cute in a flower girl dress! Grrr so sad all my friends are married. I want to go with anyone dress shopping. I REEEAAALLY want to work in a bridal gown shop.

Bdb how are those tests looking? I had a coworker who not only found out she was pregnant at 16 weeks, but that she had twins...then they were born at i think 32 weeks. Talk about a short pregnancy! They were sadly both in nicu but as far as i know they are perfectly healthy now (boy and girl twins).

Yeah, lots of dress ics were shared- I'd say around 9 or 10 months ago.

Flu :-k sorry, now that I think about it, perhaps it was PL with the Bouvier...
I just recall it barking at a kid the tenants had let come from the rental property toward their home near a pond/lake...and something about it being a show dog, but it didn't like showing afterall:shrug:.... I forget now lol
I'm pulling the :jo: card :haha:

Nothing going on here except :witch: still camping out for a few days...joy.
Reminds me there was a youtube vid I watched about a chick all into natural fertility methods and lifestyle, and she mentioned a type of disposable undies made for wearing during your period called Thinx
She didn't recommmend them for women with super heavy flow, but otherwise loved them. Not my thing tho, and I had never even heard of them before her vid, but I googled and they come up for Target and other places...online orders perhaps?
Anyhoo, I could see using a tampon for my heavy day and those as the back up "pad in the undies, as it won't move around or bunch up causing leakage onto clothes in case you can't make a bathrm run in time...

Also total side note, but I buy generic when I can to save money - many people don't realize most storebrand/generic products are really made by companies JUST as good as name brand they just sell them under the "White Branding" method, so the store gets to claim them as their own on labeling, even tho they do not produce the product = stores can have a great quality product compete with big name brands, but charge less.
Soo...snagged a big box of wally superplus tampons since exhubs was paying ystrdy, and I DEF wanted to discourage him trying anymore rekindling via :sex: lol, and WOW the wally brand super plus are much thicker than the old ones they made:shock:
Not un comfy given the plastic applicator, but I am diggin the fact that for my heavy day when I know I will be running about for a few hours nonstop, and my back up pads with wings tend to slip/over flow occasionally, I no longer have to double tampon the hotpocket LOL
Yes...I TOTALLY do it. Works great and doesn't feel any diff.
Ppl always cringe but seriously, we have all had man parts, fingers, toys etc the size of 2 tampons ( or bigger :blush:) up in there!
Not to mention baby heads...the vajay is Queen of adaptability...tho I still don't see the fisting thing:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->