General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Yes, but I do it too so...but in the early days test are all you have! Just watch out for the hook effect. It's real! Got me last time...but I was testing late and I knew better :haha:

Thanks y'all <3 bdb I can't decide if i love the fox or bear more.

Right there with you on the cranky kid thing. I had enough and put him down for his first nap by 9:30am! He'll probably have a second nap in the PM then. The first two molars are out, but not completely yet...

We had a good Easter weekend, L spent it with my parents who did a small egg hunt for him ;) at first he did not catch on, and just when he did had he found all the eggs so they quickly re-hid a few. Haha
Dh and I attended a wedding on the mainland, we took a seaplane over. Those things are loud! And shaky even in a small breeze! Fun times..... It was an Indian/Hindi wedding, the ceremony was quite interesting but apparently cut quite short to normal tradition. Still 1 1/2 hours long and that doesn't include the groom's procession to the ceremony spot!

Agreed fox is my fav but I love them all

Right I was so tired and he just now fell back asleep on our way to mommy and me music and Idk we have 10m but idk if that’s enough of a nap cticylxircgl

It's basically when your hcg is high enough that it breaks the hpt and makes it negative. It generally happens 10+ weeks or you just happen to produce inordinate amounts of hcg when pregnant (Sometimes very early in pregnancies with multiples).

Wow, I'm glad you ladies are telling me of this now. I'd lose my mind if it happened to me without knowing of its potential.

Yeah i experimented with hook effect and the rest of my wondfos. I would dip in full stength urine, then dilute half water, half urine. Dip a test. Dilute with more water then dip again. It was pretty intetesting.

Gigs my favorite is the racoon :) I fell in love with meeko on Pocahontas so racoons are so cute to me!

Selfish post alert!!

So pretty exciting news!! I had asked my branch manager aboit coming back full time yesterday and she thought a position should be approved by coporate by end of month which would let me return full time. Well go back to last week, our education nurse told me they were hiring a part time educator 3 days a week. I told her I'd have to work full time but thought they'd probably let me work seeing patients 2 days to be full time. She said she recommended me for this position.

Alright back to today. Branch manager asked if I was still interested in that position. I told her I was but hasn't heard anything so I wasn't sure if that was an option. She said our VP said I could see patients 2 days a week to be full time.

I could be reading into it but why would they even think about this if they weren't seriously thinking of hiring me for this!

Ah!!!! I'm ecstatic. Lots of positivity and/or prayers for me please! :cloud9:

Flueks that’s awesome! Sending prayers that it goes as you hope!

Corset update: the sizing people from the corset site got back to me. They recommend different styles based on your natural curve levels which they determine by your measurements etc. So they recommended 2 options (which splits into many more based on material), and gave me my size based on by measurements. One of the 2 was the style I was looking at that was on sale in one material and my size was available (a lot of sizes were not, which is why it was on sale I assume), sooo I bought it just now. It was $53.99 and they offer free shipping but it’s 7-10 days and I’m impatient so I paid an extra $4.95 for 2-3 day fedex shipping. So in the end I paid $58.94. Just printed out the return label on the trainer from amazon and taped it all up. Just gotta drop it at a ups drop place.

Here’s a pic of the corset, aka attempt #2
2500D423-DA39-49DB-B384-BA647E505F08.jpg

Fluek I agree why bring it up if they weren&#8217;t serious about you! Fxed!!!

Shae i&#8217;m Not a fan. To me, that level of cinch is cartoony. Like how anything beyond DD implants to me is cartoony. I&#8217;m all about enhancing, but within the realm of generic or natural possibility and Idk that I net anybody with that much definition who didn&#8217;t get it via corset or surgery. BUT I also feel like life is too short and everyone should just do what makes them happy so hopefully that corset does it&#8217;s job and make you happy

Lol Dobs I’ve seen people with that much natural cinch, though not many. I like the more extreme cinch, so we’ll see how this goes. I can see why it would seem too cartoonish though.

Fluek fingers crossed!!! Sounds very promising!

Omg kid won't take his second nap and dog is barking and I'm so tired blahhhhh wahhhh

flu- that's so exciting!! Fx for you.

I just woke up from a very deep nap. I had all sorts of vivid dreams.

Are you for sure getting that one? How long til you get it? Also take my opinion with a grain of salt cuz my hair is red lol hella cartoony

Gigs A napped 45m while I was shopping the crap sales at BRUS three hours ago and is cranky also but won&#8217;t sleep and I can&#8217;t be out of arm&#8217;s reach or he freaks out sigh both tired and have to boil water and hand wash my bottles I have zero clean ones

Shae I feel like that would be unhealthy for your internal organs. All compressed and decreasing blood flow. I think your natural shape is more beautiful than they style with that corset. I know we are our own hardest critics though.

I hope this didn't come across as mean, did not mean it that way.

Gigs, ugh I know V barely napped and I git that call while I was trying to nap. Excitement kept me from sleeping. I've put her down early but she's in their playing.

Bdb my dreams are vivid whether or not I'm pregnant. My favorite weird pregnancy dream was I grew a beard from pregnancy hormone madness. Yoda from star wars was then shaving my face in supply room at work :rofl:

Dobby does your ped say you need to boil water where you live? Is it the water you use for formula mixing? I just use filtered water. Mine is not well water, which is one of the main ones you have to boil when using for formula. No issues for us with filtered water. I mostly hsndwash bottles. DH gets mad if I waste money by using it when it's not full. Not like real mad, but you know. I get it, waste of money, but sometimes I want to be lazy.

Ugh I think she finally fell asleep. Was thinking I'd clean house earlier but not sure right now. I just feel like going to bed honestly. Thanks for your support everyone :)
I'm hoping I might hear something tomorrow or Friday.

I typed a response, posted it, edited it and then it's gone... Sigh...

Logan had 2 naps today, each 1 1/2 hours long, so now he's fighting bed time .

We had a great long weekend. L spent it with my parents who even did a small egg hunt for him. Just when he was catching on, had he found all the chocolate eggs, so they quickly snuck some out of his basket and re-hid them :haha:
Dh and I attended a friends wedding on the mainland. Beautiful Indian ceremony, 1 1/2 hours long and that we were told was the short version! Nor does that include the groom's procession into the ceremony hall. It was very interesting!
Instead of taking a car, ferry and make it 6+ hours of travel, we took a seaplane. Boy those things are loud and get shaky in a small breeze!

L is now in bed, and I think I will poas, I doubt it'll be positive but my body is giving me weird signs...

Dobs- yeah I ordered it. It should be here by Monday, cuz they only do weekday delivery and the college mailroom isn&#8217;t open weekends anyway so yeah, 3 business days is Monday. And your hair isn&#8217;t cartoonish, it&#8217;s gorgeous.

Flueks- I didn&#8217;t take it as mean, I know you&#8217;re trying to look out for my best interests and I appreciate that. The site I got it from has a lot of info on how to safely wear a corset, it&#8217;s a very slow process because fast is dangerous. In this day and age, corsets aren&#8217;t worn so tight we can&#8217;t breathe and get light headed. They&#8217;re meant to be tight, but never painful. The lowest floating ribs are the ones that may move a little, so I can see that being concerning, but I&#8217;m definitely going to go slow and steady and if I ever feel unwell wearing it, it&#8217;ll come off immediately. I don&#8217;t plan on my natural shape changing to look like it does wearing the corset, it would be a minor change over time. Anyway, don&#8217;t worry about me, I hate being uncomfortable so it&#8217;s unlikely I would suck it up and injure myself as a result.

We keep losing power here. I have a car jumpstarter that doubles as a generator but it only has USB ports and none of my lights are usb so I ended up opening my laptop for light and pointing my phone flashlight at the ceiling. At first it was 5 second dips then we went 5 minutes with it off and now it&#8217;s back on but idk if that&#8217;s the end of it. I have my exams to study for so this is less than ideal lol. All because of stupid wind.

Shae, I agree you don't need a corset for your shape! Anyone who judges you for that probably shouldn't be in your life ;) but you know that!

I did poas, BFN! No December baby! Extra discharge and being more tired before af ist due threw me for a loop. Next month we could actually TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->