General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobs I wish I had that kind of money. Crazy. Property taxes are so stupid, you already pay so much for the house.

Ugh been feeling nauseous tonight, and been so exhausted. Hopefully I’ll feel better in the morning. I have to study for my psych test, it’s tomorrow morning, and I don’t want to move.

Soooo the waist trainer I got, while it’s the right size, doesn’t fit right. It’s the correct snugness level, but it doesn’t cinch my waist at all, while squeezing my hips a bit much. In fact, it seems to reduce any natural hourglass figure shape. It seems it was made for people with not much curve? My waist is 27 inches and my upper hip (not including butt) is 34 inches so I need a curvier corset. I noticed the same issue with the green corset, which is why I wanted to get a new one. Anyway, I’m returning the one I just got. So I’m looking at real corsets rather than latex waist cinchers. I found a website called orchardcorset.com and they have what looks to be more what I need, and they do free personalized size and style recommendations (like, what type of corset, the length and curve level). The one I’m looking at that I think will work (I haven’t got my recommendation yet) is on sale for $53.99 which is a lot but not compared to their other corsets. It’s a waspie style, which will let my hips breathe more while cinching pretty well.

Wish me luck :haha:

I can actually give a photo reference for my waist curve, it looked a lot less curvy in the pic I posted with the corset pic, probably the angle. This pic was taken as a before pic of my stomach for the exercise challenge I was trying to do that lasted a week because I’m lazy. I was flexing my ab muscles in this pic, I don’t look like that with relaxed muscles.

41F1700D-0917-4E38-83BF-B1E4820A5588.jpg

And then here’s me in the waist trainer I’m returning, because look how much more waist I have without it than with it!

9FCBFADC-8E11-4568-A4A8-3C6F513CB05D.jpg

So I’m thinking a shorter corset with a more extreme curve will work better.

SHae that corset looks lovely on you & doesnt add more waist on you? Lol!

I did my other test this morning, i can see something so im going to get a couple more tests todsy & poss before SO gets back in couple hrs ha ha

So here it is.. def something there more clearer than yesterday’s.. i did 2 pics so il try & get both on one post, think il get a frer pack today aswell as if theres def something there that isnt just my line eye lol it’ll show on a Frer :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1030589&stc=1&d=1522828911

Attachments

• 5EC9C90B-059E-40DB-9689-8F3648D50412.jpg
    5EC9C90B-059E-40DB-9689-8F3648D50412.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 25
Annoying as the BnB pic upload isn’t very clear at all, my phone is loads clearer for seeing it

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1030591&stc=1&d=1522829096

Attachments

• 4E6687C0-5B4B-4A68-B98B-417D7356A854.jpg
    4E6687C0-5B4B-4A68-B98B-417D7356A854.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 24
Can anyone recommend an photo upload app other than photobucket.. i need to subscribe to them now uhhh no thanks!

CB to me it smushes in my hips and doesn’t make my waist smaller, unless I’m going crazy.

I see something super faint but not enough to say it’s not line eye.

Cb i love countdown to pregnancy. It's not an ap but a website and their upload is decent, plus people vote on your line :haha: i see it but so faint! I will be frequently checking back today for a frer update!

Shae do what you want but i am seriously having trouble figuring out why you feel you need a corset...?

And yeah medical is so high because you have to help cover the uninsured, too. Things were much more affordable before ACA. My hospital cost (insured) with ds1 was $600 total, that was with c section. Ds2 (also insured) was $6500 total. My premium first time around was also about half of what it was with ds2.

Dobs like wtf do all those people do for a living?! My SIL makes 6 figures and my bro makes almost 6, and they still can't afford city life! Like buying over there i mean. They're renting outside the city to be able to afford it, pay off loans, and save for a house (OUTSIDE the city of course).

Good morning. I cramped all of yesterday evening but am feeling better this morning. I only felt it when I would stand or reach over for something. My lower abdomen is a bit sore this morning but I think everything is okay. Zero spotting.

I have another Earn While You Learn class this morning at 10. My goal is to earn enough points so that we do not have to buy any diapers in the entire first year. :lol:

Cb- I want to see something on that test, but I'm not sure I do. Looking forward to an update!

Shae I second gigs though i’m In the camp of corsets being cute in theory not in practice haha. And the camp of them being detrimental to your body’s natural form and growth. But no judgement. I have friends who rock them at fairs or rock them day to day. But if you already have a natural hourglass then what is the end goal? Sorry if you said already

Cb i’m Too exhausted to properly scrutinize so fxed!!!

Afm A’s clinginess is cute but exhausting

Bdb im glad ur feeling lots better today & no pain/spotting going on :)

I feel your pain Dobs, it’s exhausting! Hope your getting some shut eye aswell though..

Not yet been out to shop, SO’s friend popped over & she only just left & then SO arrived back from work, i do need to go to the shop for some Bread & Cat food.. quick divert to the chemist ha ha

Yessssss!!!

Bdb i get bad cramps in all my pregnancies, and with the last one round ligament pain started around 7 weeks. SUPER early but it was textbook lower ab on the side pain and lasted all pregnancy. I still get it randomly so a bit worries what that means pain wise for future pregnancies...

Regarding the corset: I know I don’t *need* to waist train, but I want to make my waist a little more defined (it’s not bad now but I want more curve, more cinch). It’s really purely for looks, kinda like getting breast implants is generally just for looks.

Who’s testing today?

Cb when you say you need to make a chemist detour...does that grocery store not sell tests? Or is there a department for that sort of stuff within the store? Here most grocery stores have a section with basic medical supplies/vitamins/sanitary products/hpt's/over the counter drugs. Some also have pharmacies inside for prescription drugs.

This may be a stupid question...

Gigs I was thinking the same thing but Idk I never buy tests at grocery stores unless I am desperate because they are so much more expensive!!! :(.

Shae got it gl finding one that does that and fits comfortably! Hopefully this new site has one for you

A took a short nap today I just barely got my shower in. It’s normally two hours :( I am unamused

Ugh dobs I am in that boat with you. Lev is so cranky...I'm trying to get him to go back to sleep but he's not having any of it grrrrrrr I needed a nap too 😴

Just thought i'd share some art. Pic from my basement studio; just hung these up :)

Attachments

• IMG_3640.jpg
    IMG_3640.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18
Gig- you're so talented! The fox is my fave.

Is it silly that I am still testing every couple days? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"