General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

You cant see it really but there is a hazy line eeek! Im abit scared lol so il be re-peeing in the morning :) im gonna read back in a bit

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1030553&stc=1&d=1522783442

Attachments

• E2E628DE-D3BF-4861-ADC7-FD98154C381A.jpg
    E2E628DE-D3BF-4861-ADC7-FD98154C381A.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 31
Dobs I totally didn’t think about the spiders :shock: also it’s awesome that A is eating so much!

Gigs yay for Levin walking! That’s so exciting! Crazy how fast they grow.

Warning: About to talk about politics, but I think it’s non-inflammatory because I’m saying that people from both sides can drive me nuts. Not actually discussing specific policy here, no worries.

Bdb- I could never live in the south for two reasons: the heat and the politics. Neither are my cup of tea (although the sweet tea is indeed my cup of tea).

It would be cool to live in L.A. cuz they have such awesome restaurant options, but it’s expensive as hell to live there, and I’m not a city girl. To me, cities are for visiting, not living in. And as liberal as I am, I feel like California is too much even for me. I’d live in constant fear of offending somebody. I also know liberals who drive me crazy because everything has to be politically correct. Like my mother. A certain level is just basic politeness, but it gets to a point where it’s just over the top and restricting free speech. I need a place where people can take a joke... though I’ve found that issue with people from both sides of the political spectrum.

My ex-roommate was conservative but she was super holier than thou (called my friend a wh*re and a slut for hooking up with someone and insisted it was 100% morally wrong, like mind your own business geez, you aren’t her pastor, if you don’t have anything nice to say...) and got offended by nearly everything I said (except politics, we had friendly debates about that stuff). When she was mad at me she would list all the ways I had offended her in the past to basically try to call me a crappy mean person. I’m not perfect, and I apologized when I realized I’d crossed a line. But she got offended by things not even close to crossing the line for a normal person by miles. Ugh. I gotta move on, I can hold quite the grudge. I’m still a bit pissed about stuff that happened in middle school. Whoops.

I recognize that I can’t group all people from a political leaning into a personality category though. I don’t mean to say that “all conservatives are holier than thou or easily offended”, because that’s not true. I know that many of you ladies on here are conservative and you’re all great, politics don’t define a person’s personality, clearly. I have experienced the same issue of easily offended and holier than thou people from the liberal side. I really think it’s the extremists on either side that tend to behave that way, not the normal reasonable people. Hopefully this hasn’t come off as bashing anyone for their political beliefs, I really haven’t meant it that way.

CB I can’t see it yet but I’m super excited that you see something irl! Can’t wait to see the next test!

I keep retorting back to the bedroom to sneak peaks at the test lol!

Ahhh fab news on Levins walking :)

Dobs so glad A is doing loads better! Big poops lol

Hope your gran starts picking up again Tex & fx af stays away :thumbup:

Im 7dpo eesh!

Im not into politics really lol i should be because of womens vote but hey ho

Im poas silly early really.. addict haha! My bfp faints arent usually until 9/10dpo but symptoms took over

Cb- I feel like I see the start of something, but I don't want to get your hopes up because I'm on my laptop and the screen is a bit off. Either way, this cycle seems optimisitc for you!

Shae- I feel the same about politics. It's the extremists who ruin it for me. I get along with everyone- hell, my own fiance is conservative where I'm more liberal. I truly do not let politics run my life and ruin my relationships.

AFM- I took a nap with DD2 this afternoon and woke up all crampy. I vividly remember having cramps in my other pregnancies, but they still concern me. I feel like 5 weeks is far too early for my body to be feeling stretching pains already.

I hate politics and I'll leave it at that.

Shae I hate when people say they forgive you for things then throw them back in your face later. Not cool.

Cb!!! I see a shadow but when I zoom in it goes away. I am very excited foe your next test! I am having to live vicariously though you! Upwards of 30 days before I get to test again.

Dobs somehow your last post didn't pop up. I guess it's good you want just so you know you were write...maybe next time you will trust your instincts better ;) i hope when you finish pumping you will find some relief in it.

Bdb you’ll be suprised how crampy some women are that early on, my sister had it with 4 of hers very early on.. she said she had them worse with her 4th as she was thst much older & body aches more Lol (not saying your old)

Gigs il get us in some cheapy tests so we can both satisfy the urges haha!! That way i wont break the bank :haha:

Politics gives me a headache. Apparently you can see what FB has to say about your political views in the ad section. I’m liberal not very liberal lol. But yeah it’s so easy to offend people. I was at our sex Ed training and apparently homosexual is now offensive? Hetero and a and bi are still fine, but yeah. That was news to me and i’m from sf bay!

Cb I think I see what you see do fxed

Bdb I cramped with A super early. Went in a few times for reassurance so easier said than done try not to worry hugs

Gigs agree. Politics stink. People end relationships over stupid politics. DH and I pretty much have same values, ideas.

Dobby awesome on As eating! Ugh, I remember howmy boobs felt after not pumping for awhile. I hate to imagine how mastitis feels!

Oh I'm also very sad about brus closing. I feel like a small piece of me is dying. I know it's crazy but it was like the first place we checked out after finding out gender. We tried out strollers there. I also love their 1st holiday outfits the best as well.

Bdb, cramping is very normal during pregnancy unless its severe. Just uterus growing :)

CB I feel like I'm seeing something but not sure. FX!

Shae, how's classes going?

AFM unless I get a call, I have no visits tonight. I went shopping at brus, walmart, and kohls. Probably shouldn't spend money when I'm not making any tonight :rofl: I'm just hanging out at my office for a bit. Don't want to drive 35 min home then have to drive that or more to a home.

Oh there is a nurse insuance job available. I'm thinking of applying. I would like not to have to do nights and holidays. I would think that job wouldn'tdo those shifts but I could be wrong. Anyways, have a good night everyone:)

Dobs- Facebook labeled me as “liberal”, not “very liberal” as well. How is homosexual an offensive word? I get “homo” on its own, but homosexual just means same sex attraction, homo- meaning same.

A few people mentioned politics in relationships. My SO is more conservative, but when he takes affiliation tests they put him as a libertarian. In some ways that’s accurate, in other ways he’s very right wing. We tend to argue about politics so I usually try to end the discussion early because I know we won’t agree and will just end up arguing. He wants to be able to discuss that stuff without arguing, which would be nice, but I think it’s better not to talk about it if it’s just gonna lead to arguing. I do worry what we’re gonna do when it comes to teaching our kids that stuff. I hope we can instill in them basic values so that they can make their own decisions. I don’t want to teach them political views because our differing views would confuse them, but at the same time I guess it’s also a way to show them the different sides to issues. My mom is less tolerant about differing views and says she doesn’t want anybody who disagrees on fundamental things to be part of her life. While I get where she’s coming from, I disagree.

Flueks- classes are going okay, thanks for asking. I have Bs in all of them right now. Hoping to get some of them up to A- but I only have a month so we’ll see how that goes. I have a psych test tomorrow morning, and two tests on Thursday. It’s quite tiring. I bought a daily planner for next year. Staples didn’t have the kind I wanted in 2018, only 2018-2019 which starts with July. I figured with a month left I might as well just make my own on excel and print it out for the month. Saves money, because I have a printing allowance at the library.

Shae you are reminding me how much I don't miss school.

Cb you know i got cheapies too! Only 3 on the shelf so i bought them all :haha: gotta stock up, right?!

Ugh got some of my bills today from diagnostics for my mystery disease tuned virus. $1700 for a ct and some bloodwork O_O it is a good thing we have the shared insurance now; our out of pocket cost is $1500 and everything else is reimbursed 100%. SUBSTANTIALLY better than my $6500 deductible last year!

Fluek definitely look into the other job! Maybe you'll even have regular hours! How is hubby's job upgrade going btw? Hope this was you and i'm not getting mixed up...

Oh did any of y'all actually go to ToysRus or BRU? I want to know how the deals are. When are they actually closing?

Shae Bs are great imo. I graduated with a 2.7 in undergrad :rofl: my credential was 4.0. My MS was 3something

Fluek that would be great! You sound hesitant though idk if tgat’s Just the internet lol

Gigs glad your costs are lower but ffs! Ugh $1500 is still a lot. I’m not excited about ours

I go to BRUS for like ALL of A’s clothes and toys lol ok like 90%. But toys r us was our spot asca kud. And then for him to die right after the news! That sucks

I think different locations have different official closeout dates but idk I almost drove to the local one today but then I remembered I just bought that Mom ring and I literally have everything for A. I walk up and down the shelves of target abs brus thinking either it’s not for us or I own it because I have impulse control issues haha. The website is down already though has been

Shae nothing wrong with Bs. I had only one b in hugh school and the rest were As. It was hard realizing that with work, life, and college straight As wasn't exactly feasible.

Gigs, yuck. I hate getting medical bills. It's crazy how expensive everything is. Glad your insurance is much better!

I plan to. I mean I might learn more and decide it's not for me but won't hurt to look into it.

I think it wss Tex, but I do hope DH can advance at his work :)

I went to BRUS today actually. Most is only 10% off except apparel is 20%, and some items are excluded from discounts. There was a quite a bit off the shelves already though.

Dobby change makes me hesitant. I've done what I'm doing for almost 7 years. I'm good at it and I'd have to learn something very new. Then agin I know everything changes and sometimes for the better :)
Oh and yes it's so sad he died shortly after announcing bankruptcy, going out of business.

Bought $17 of lottery tickets, already won$28. Tonight is my lucky night I think. Sill no visits. T minus 8 hr 45 minutes :)

Gigs I just got the bill for my surgery, it’s $2,000. But before insurance, it was $50,000. Insane for a 3 hour robotic surgery and an overnight hospital stay in my opinion. That’s more than a lot of people earn in a year!

Dobs I’m trying to keep my grades high because my scholarships are all merit scholarships. Also, the nursing program I’m in requires all nursing classes to have an 80 or higher. I prefer to keep it higher in case I have a bad exam.

Speaking of more than people make in a year we were walking A downtown and cane across a real estate agency. Just for fun I looked at one listing: $24 million!!!! My stepdad was like just think about how the property tax is $240k a year. Like nobody should have that kind of money. Nobody. So gross

Boo merit based scholarship stress. You’re doing great! But I hear you on wanting more cushion just in case you have an off exam day. I echo gigs I do not miss school

Fluek yeah change is never fun. Devil you know vs devil you don’t as my stepdad says

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->