General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Agreed I was so symptomless with A i’d Forget I was pregnant and plus I barely felt movement since he had an anterior placenta. Hugs try not to worry

Yeah here in the states the ob does the scan at the first prenatal to confirm sac and baby and EDD or near the end if they can’t confirm head down by hand then from there on out it’s usually a sonographer doing the more in depth scans. Or that was my kaiser experience.

^ditto

Bdb try not to worry! I also had no real symptoms with ds1. It was a breeze symptom-wise through most of the pregnancy except increased acid reflux at sone point, but that was much later. Maybe it's a boy?

Ds2 was another story, I was symptomatic immediately (could no longer drink my morning iced coffee at 8dpo) and was nauseous day and night until close to second tri...i was absolutely convinced i was having a girl because of the insane difference between the pregnancies but nope!

Anywho the first weeks are tough, i was so relieved to feel movement. Next time I'll be borrowing my SIL's doppler!

Dobs thw kitties are so cute. I think we'll end up taking the two...but now i have to break it to the other lady that we can't take her one cat :/ i feel bad...but oh well.

Thanks, girls. I know that, realistically, I should not worry because all of my pregnancies have been like this. Never any nausea or morning sickness (only bouts of nausea came from taking my prenatal on an empty stomach). No food aversions, etc. This is normal for me.. but each time I remember wishing for symptoms :lol:

Dob- I'm in the states, too, but for some reason my OB has never given me my scan. It's always been the sonographer and she would then give the scans to the OB to look over before I am seen. It truly must just vary by region. I'm in deep South Texas.

Bdb too funny, maybe your lack of symptoms and worry IS your telltale symptom! btw how is your pup's foot?

Nausea food aversions with Nuala..

Couldnt eat anything really salty or yummy tasting with Riley, it had to be bland food, i made boiled pasta & chucked a tin of chopped tomatoes in it for dinner once & SO was like “wtf is that???”’HAHA! He ordered a chinese i think.. still makes me laugh haha!

That's hilarious! Sorry if you already mentioned but are you getting anything yet this time?

Ok so this is very odd but I feel like I'm starting to get ov pain already??? Must be coincidence...or it's starting early but will last awhile. Earliest I've ov'ed in recent history is cd17 and that was only once. I guess 22 is my average? Anyway I'm only cd10 right now :-k

Hoping this means nice strong fresh eggie and not a crappy immature one r_r

Im just peeing lots & im trying to determine if my boobs are achey tender or if they are just achey from my bra today lol i never usually poke my boobs around so maybe they generally feel abit tender around the out sides.. :-/ i need to get some Pg vits or Folic Acid tomorrow

Gigs i always ovulate around cd16/17 but oddly it was cd15 with Nuala pg, i start getting ov pain cd11 & it lasts until I ovulate so its completely possible your coming into your fertile Window eeeeee!!!! Crack on it girl :haha:

Gigs i just dbl checked my charts & i started ov pain cd10 with Nuala:thumbup:

Now im off to get a Fruit ticker hehe

Hmm I'll keep an eye on it (not like I have a choice!). We've been bd'ing anyway so if it happens abnormally soon we're covered :thumbup: hubs has been jumping me in the am recently :shock: i do love a good morning shag as long as I'm not woken up too early :haha:

I had an idea for a very obscene and crude avatar but I think it might get me in trouble. Basically a blood soaked tampon that has a caption:
Above: "hopefully it's just
Below: implantation!"

Gig- He is doing MUCH better! Thanks for asking. I need to change his bandage today and I'm going to try to cover just the bad toe this time instead of his entire foot. I wanted to let it air out some when I changed it on Tuesday but he wouldn't stop licking the area, so I re-bandaged him relatively quickly because I was afraid he'd reinfect it. I did see a very small nick right in-between his toes that I'm certain is the area where the infection got in. Otherwise, he's in good spirits and seems much more like himself again. <3

I did have some orange juice earlier that tasted exceptionally better than I remember it tasting :lol: Another random tidbit for fun- When I am pregnant, it's the only time I ever crave tea. It normally kicks in closer to my second trimester. Well, with both of my girls, I *had* to have sweet tea daily. With my one boy, sweet tea nauseated me, but I lived off of unsweetened tea, which is actually pretty terrible when I'm not pregnant. :lol: So I'm waiting for my tea cravings to kick in and then am anxiously awaiting to see which version of tea I begin to crave. Lol

Oh what good news about your dog! So glad to hear it is getting better!!!

You've just reminded me I craved orange juice like crazy last pregnancy.

I ran into an old mom acquaintance today I haven't seen in over 2 years. Crazy how fast her kids have grown...she was telling me how this lady I used to cat sit for had her 4th kid--4 under 5 :shock: anyone who can do that is an impressive mother by my standards!

Gigs :rofl: about your cartoon idea. Oh dear 4 under 5. Not for me. I mean if it happened then so be it. I would handle , but would not intentionally try for that. Good for her though :)

My SIL craved OJ and slushies from sonic. My BIL caught her chugging OJ rom the container one night lol.

Oh and I do miss a.m. sessions. I don't usually wake before V and DH goes to bed so late. Anyways, FX for a nice healthy egg and O begore CD 22.

Bdb how interesting about the tea. I was mainly put of chocolate. Loved variety of fruits more than usual. Also, I wanted McDonald's when I was pregnant. Very odd. I didn't tell my inlaws or parents I stopped there before we announced as they would have probably figured out I was pregnant.

So glad doggie is doing better.

CB :rofl: yor poor SO with your 1st pregnancy. Can't waut til your apot. Funny how 2ww bevomes 4ww.

Happy birthday to your SO! I think it's the 13th there now. If not soon enough.

Dobby my dr never did the ultrasound. Maybe it's a Kaiser or a regional thing?

AFM VP got home late, was out of office today. So getting a call tomorrow a.m. lots of positive thoughts please :)

Opk was negative. I guess I'm not Oing "early. Going to have a break tonight, but maybe something during her morning nap tomorrow :blush:

Gotta go V waking up.

Fingers tightly crossed for you fluek!!! Oh that will be so exciting. Bummer no ov soon but I like to think of it as a healthy egg cooking...

Mmmm mcdonalds. I've been maintaining weight (keep bouncing between 158 and 154 range, usually sitting about 156) which I have subconsciously been using as justification to eat worse...because i've been eating somewhat poorly and not gaining weight (i should probably add the word "yet" here). I forget that I really do feel better when I kick the junk food (read: sugar) from my diet...but i've foolishly opened that floodgate up and damn it's hard to close! Anyway i've had fast food recently more times than I care to admit.

Oh and I recently tried taco bell's nacho fries...omg...they are sooooooooo good (if you like cheese and fries).

Gigs, i have seen the advertisement on TV for the nacho fries... I would so try those...haha

Bdb, glad to hear the doggy is better! They do make taste deterrents, if they work for him, you could spray those on the foot to let it air out for a bit?

As for cravings... I always enjoy food, I can see food on TV and want it, it just became more intense during the pregnancy. Good thing is we live on a small island without any fast food chains! I had to rely on sh to bring stuff once a week. Lol, probably one of the reasons why I didn't gain unnecessary weight!

Symptoms, mine didn't show until 7 weeks and then we're gone by 12, yay placenta kicking in!

Happy 30th birthday Flueks wooop!! I really hope you enjoy your day whatever happens hun <3

Bdb so glad doggys doing loads better :) haha awaiting the tea craving/aversion!

Just put Nuala back in her bed as she woke hrs ago screaming with bad dream i guess, had a quick pee & more orangey red spotting when i wiped :( feeling a tad achey so now im getting anxious again.. they wont scan me this early as it&#8217;ll show nothing, il need to wait until at least 6wks before anything, fx its just stretching & causing spotting? I feel the need to Google but unknown early pg bleeding is either normal or mc, we shall see i guess..

I know its sooooo long away & ive just missed my period & im spotting but look at what i just found on Amazon..! My baby brood is seriously kicked in now <3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1031355&stc=1&d=1523601696

Officiall due date (i put 30 day cycle length in) is 19th Dec, crimbo baby hehe!

Attachments

• F5A207E7-9B71-4FA2-A9E4-929C89138BED.jpg
    F5A207E7-9B71-4FA2-A9E4-929C89138BED.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 19
CB- sucks they can’t see anything till 6 weeks. I know spotting can be normal in early pregnancy- I never had it with Tabs but I know others do and everything is fine. Hopefilly it’s nothing and it stops soon!

Thank God it’s friday... that’s all I got. Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->