General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs I agree once you have a kid mortality is scary. We had a lockdown drill and it was the first time I was actually scared af like scared about what happens to A if I die and then scared that his daycare has no way to really protect him ugh

Love to everyone, sorry I can’t remember crap.

We have a day of service here and we’re at the local PAL and I’m stuck in the bathroom with diarrhea. Not how I imagined this day going.

Dobs that's scary! Was that during the pot smuggler thing? OMG what morons to return to the airport to catch their flight! LOL must have been stoned at the time to make that kind of decision haha

Tex you are very much making me want some guacamole!

forget who asked but ov pains are minimal and on/off. But my cp is high, open, soft, and having copious amounts of EWCM...??? wtf, I don't even know. It's all acting fertile down there, minus the pains. Did this last month too, kinda...was getting ewcm for days before ov actually happened.

Who knows. our bodies get so weird when we start paying attention to them.

Hey girls, just checking in. Been keeping busy between teaching, and hardcore mommin'. Charlotte is 5 months old, rolling a bit finally, babbling a blue streak, and getting ready to begin some veggies in a few weeks. Still nursing with our Lact-aid system, which I am so grateful for...it's allowed me to really enjoy a breadtfeeding relationship with my third and final baby. She's so sweet, it is ridiculous. <3

CB- I spotted profusely with my last two children. It's unnerving, I know. But for your own peace of mind, get qualitative hcg levels drawn 48 hour apart to confirm your levels are rising and doubling as they should be.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm way behind in reading this...has Jez or M&S stopped in recently?

Hey Wooks hope your doing well :) Have the kiddies enjoyed the easter break?

Unless spotting continues or im having pain, they wont do bloods .. its UK Nhs but i will insist that i get my early scan!

Its been lovely Sunshine here all day, kids have been in garden ALL day, Nuala loves the Slide hehe

Ugh I want to get in some jiggy sooooooo bad and not just for baby making, but because i just want it! But alas, we have two friends visiting and staying at our place tonight -.- feels like I'll never get laid :cry: hahahahha

Gigs, noiseless sex.... I had a great orgasm once in our RV with my mom sleeping in the front of the RV...haha! Noiseless, motionless bd. It was better then it sounds, lol

Dobs, wait what? You were in an actual lock down? That's scary!!!!

Lol yeah gigs unless they are staying in your room in your bed with you don&#8217;t let that stop you! If anything it ups the adrenaline of hope we don&#8217;t get caught

Well realistically not too scary. The police were trying to catch a guy with some felony warrants (never found out what) and he was seen a couple blocks from the school so as a precaution they locked us down for an hour then shelter in place for one more. But not having all the info, not knowing if he was armed, knowing my kid&#8217;s daycare is nearby as well just too much

Wooks sounds like Char is doing awesome!

I&#8217;m so f*ing tired lol

What is a lock down?? Is this no one allowed to leave/enter any premises?

Pacific noiseless sex sounds raunchy hehe Gigs do the noiseless thing haha

Hugs Dobs.. feeling your tiredness, just keep thinking it wont last forever, hope you get some snoozy sound sleep tonight

Lockdown is lock the door, close the blinds, lights off, silence, do no answer the door or respond to phone calls/knocks unless the safe word is used. Nobody is allowed on or off campus.

If there is an active shooter you are also expected to build barricade

Shelter in place is locked doors and closed windows but continue teaching as usual. Usually from an environmental danger like gas leak or fumes or a danger that is far enough away from campus. Nobody is allowed on or off campus or out of their rooms just like a lockdown

He thing is i&#8217;ve Been getting great sleep plus great naps I think it&#8217;s just stress but idk

Ladies I am all about sex as needed regardless of who is in other rooms however hubs is out with the friends now and no telling when they'll be home; could be any minute or not until late. plus he has a knack for coming to bed late (they usually hang out and stay up bs'ing outside) and drunk and pretty much passing out the second he hits the mattress. So I won't hold my breath (literally in the case of the noiseless sex hahahhahaha)

Dobs could it be a diet thing? I know when I eat shittier food I am exhausted more.

Who was talking about taco joints? Just wanted ti say fuzzy tacos is a horrible name, sounds like the food is molding.

And rusty tacos? Also a poor name choice! Like it's aged..."aged" is for cheese and wine, not tacos.

Ps where the heck is J? Always popping in and out...her life is like a soap opera with lots of cliff hangers. I dislike waiting so long between episodes :haha:

Bummer fxed he comes in at that sweet spot of buzzed enough to want bd but not too buzzed to pass out or underperform

My diet is the same if not better. I do have more sweets now that I can, but nothing I haven’t done before. Now that i’m Back on dairy it’s kodiak waffle for breakfast and then protein with veggies for lunch and dinner. But since the hospital I just feel physically exhausted even if I wake up refreshed it depletes so fast. It takes me two hours to fall asleep now. I am the type to pass out as soon as I get in bed and can sleep anywhere. So the fact I can’t fall asleep at night and it’s been going on for weeks now and my mini depressive breakdowns here and there make me lean towards stressed the f out :(

I&#8217;m so drained I literally ate dinner in bed and don&#8217;t have the energy to take the plate back downstairs

Ah sorry Dobs, it does sound like stress :hugs:

Wtf is a kodiak waffle?

Gigs totes hear you on Fuzzy Taco and Rusty Taco. What next, Limp Taco? Reminds me of a car hire place near me that’s called something like “Auto Rental Delight.” A feeling of delight is not something I associate with car rentals generally. It makes me giggle every time I walk past it. I’d probably rent a car from them though. DAMN they’re good.

Def sounds stress related Dob, hugs hun :hugs: have u tried aromatherapy oils/bubbles in a bath & reading before & in bed to just fall asleep.. reading always would work for me, trying to switch your mind off ..

We dont have lock downs or anything like that here, if theres something going on its just stay indoors & keep doors locked.

And &#8216;Auto Rental delight&#8217; lol sounds like the car is just as yummy as your fave pudding haha!

Yes where is J disappeared off to again i do enjoy reading up on her antics ;)

Baby woke up at 1:30, so I was up and it was the same time hubs came to bed! Got in nookie! Weeee! Also having pretty bad ov pain this moening but not sure if it's gas pain not moving on or true ov pain...it FEELS like ovulation and in the right spot so we'll see!

Ohh dobs i like cb's suggestions of relaxation stuff. Girrrrl go get yourself a massage! Also do you diffuse oils? Only occasionally works for me but some people swear by them so...

Jez as soon as you mentioned Limp taco, my mind instantly went back and decided all those names sound like sexual acts (like the rusty trombone, eiffle tower, etc). Yours to google should you dare.

Omg waffles mmmmm...ok guess i gotta get up and make cinnamon rolls now

Ok this is definitely ovulation pain. Looks like today will be o day or tomorrow...so weird! I'm only cd13! My average is day 22! Should I be worried? Is that even enough time for lining to build up?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->