General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Have u done any opk’s Gigs? Was your period quite a short one? You could be having a typical cd14 ovulation cycle eeee!! Great you got in some jiggy! See if you can give him some hangover nookie later aswell ha ha

Ahh the wind is out of my sails :( turns out he had already taken care of business before bed because he thought i was asleep for the night, so i got batch 2 of the jiggy juice! Blah hope it still does the job!

No opk's cb, i might have if i was waiting but this is definitely it, pain is getting worse. Just hope the second rate swimmers are a strong batch r_r if not we also got o-3 jiggy...so maybe that will be enough.

I'm feeling confident though, at least right now! Although i've been taken down a notch since this recent development!

Anyway about to go pick up the CATS. Yup, getting the little black and white bros.

We have a Fuzzy's Taco here and it's AMAZING! I would eat there far more often if it wasn't in the next city over.

Gig- I ovulated on CD 12 my last cycle and conceived, so it's entirely possible :dust:

Hm, I cannot remember much else. I had a few pages to catch up on.

Cb- is the spotting all gone now?

I think second helpings is sometimes better esp if hubs has high sperm count.. better swimmers! We did twice the one day 2/3 days before ov’ing & he pulled out 1st time!! Fx Gigs;)

Yes Bdb my spotting has gone, got loadsa creamy white cm now, like tons lol!

How u feeling Bdb? Has the weird tea obsession/aversion kicked in yet hehe

My appetite has kicked in aswell so that means in about a weeks time my sickness will be lurking lol

Lol jez just a regular waffle but the brand is kodiak cake. I make it with milk and an egg so packs quite of bit of protein

Gigs i’n With you on the names lol. And agreed I heard second batch is actually better in guys with high sperm counts but I don’t Remember where or if reliable and yes pics plz

Cb woot for symptoms!

I’m so tired I played Pokémon go for 3.5 hours straight and not the usual being driven around actually out walking with A lol. Also idk if I did the in out pic right but here it is

Attachments

• 60836E29-898E-4E12-AC25-B69B06C111C4.jpg
    60836E29-898E-4E12-AC25-B69B06C111C4.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 23
You guys are so cute! You can really see what a proud momma you are <3

Well couldn't get pics of the kitties because they are tucked away high in the rafters probablybfreaked the f out. Poor things, taken to a new place and now it is POUNDING rain on the roof! At least I got the two of them; hoping they feel a little safer together (they are snuggling up). I'll try to get a pic tomorrow but they are generic looking black and white cats. We renamed them Hyzer (hi-zer) and Flip, which are disc golf references :p

Poor Lev is sick and I'm having anxiety about it, for him of course and a little for me...I really do not want to get aick again, feel like I hit my illness quota for awhile. But mostly i'm worried for him, although that little tank is still trying to go full speed! He has a fever but so far no other symptoms, knock on wood!

I'll have to look into this sperm potency things...if y'all remember where you read that, do share!

CB glad your spotting is gone!

Dobs those are the sweetest pics. Wish I did something like that. I guess I could look back at photos.

Gigs my bff conceived on CD11 and all is looking fantastic so far. Also I’m totally be same with Tilly being sick. I don’t take it well. Must remind myself that they all get sick and will be fine again soon enough.

Gigs
&#8220;The volume of the first ejaculate was (2.0 +/- 1.4) ml, significantly higher than that of the second ([1.5 +/- 0.9] ml) (P = 0.007), although the numbers of motile sperm and grade a + b sperm of the first ([40.8 +/- 25.3]% and [30.9 +/- 22.4]%) were significantly lower than those of the second ([52.2 +/- 21.1]% and [39.9 +/- 17.5]%) (P < 0.05). There were no statistically significant differences in the sperm concentration or total sperm count between the two ejaculates (P > 0.05). &#8221; so there&#8217;s more volume to the first batch but the numbers are relatively similar and the second had better swimmers. But this was a small study back on 2011
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21837951/

Seems to be another in 2005 and 1985 with similar results

Ty Ladies I am so proud of him :). And jez I only thought of it because gigs did it so I put it in my phone. I tried holding him closer to my stomach facing out but he wasn&#8217;t having it lol

Hopefully the kitties adjust soon. Definitely helps they have each other roughly how old are they again sorry forgot

Dobs I wonder how far apart those ejaculations occurred. Like directly after each other?

Yah Gigs, pics of cats! Or maybe just draw them from memory if they be hiding. On an old version of Paint. Like you did with your firstborn (the loaf of bread with a pencil[?] attached to it?).

I just realized that without context it seems I’ve lost my marbles.

Hope your marbles havent gone too far Jez :haha:

Oh my goodness such cute proud piccys Dobby! Your baby bump was so tidy aswell :)

Hows the ov pain today Gigs? Did u get in any last Jiggy?? Aww the kitties will settle in after a few days of sniffing around the house & garden etc.. you&#8217;ll be having gifts from them before long Lol

Called my Drs & because Mondays & Fridays are soooo busy they dont do pg bookings on those days, typical! Tuesday, Weds & Thursday only! I&#8217;l call tomorrow after i drop Riley to brekkie club!

Oooh my fruit ticker has moved, im an Apple seed <3

I need a nap! I woke to pee right at 3 and last time I looked at the clock was 5:45 so I assume I fell back to sleep right around 6.. then had to wake DH up at 6:15 and get the kiddos up and ready for school :( I'm exhausted now.

Cb- I'm glad the spotting has stopped! I'm the same with the creamy CM. It often makes me nervous so I'm rushing to the restroom to make sure it's CM and not spotting.

And no, no tea cravings yet. :lol:

Dobby- those pictures are adorable! Love your pregnant belly. <3

Gig- I'm sorry Lev is sick. I hope it passes quickly.

Dobby i love you! Thanks, that has eased my mind :thumbup:

Ov pain outta here so officially 1dpo :shock: i'm like not even impatient to test this time because i was expecting to still be waiting a week to ovulate!

Jez that was actually an illustration of someone's dream she told me about; had it when pregnant with #1 i think.

Was it you with the breastfed cat?

Bdb i was up several times with sick baby so here's to hoping we both get naps in today!

Im feeling good vibes this cycle Gigs.. maybe because your body was so eager to get that juicy egg out early eeee!!!! 1dpo woop!! ;)

Im the same Bdb.. so relieved to see just CM though

Oh hope Lev starts feeling better soon.. do u have any meds for him?

Oh CB yes one more jiggy sesh this morning, again because hubby initiated haha. So i'm as good as i can be this cycle, glad we were getting busy anyway because this early ov was completely unexpected. I was seeing ewcm really shortly after af finished and thought it was unusual but kind of ignored it! I was like "no chance I'm ovulating any time soon but hmm strange."

Kitties survived the night, only found one this morning (other is no doubt hiding well, yesterday it was the other one I couldn't find) but litter box has been used and the food was all gone so all good :thumbup: and to answer your question they are roughly 8 months

Go Gigs woop :thumbup: i have everything crossed for you this cycle hehee!! So how many tests you purchased already?? :haha:

Im gonna buy a cb Digi next week providing all ok still eeep!

Gigs I remember Jez was the one with the breastfeeding the cat dream :haha:

Dobs super cute pic collage!

Gig- I hope this is your month! I cannot wait to begin analyzing your tests.

I got a solid 2.5 hour nap in this morning. I feel kind of bad because I gave DD2 my phone to watch youtube and I just dozed off immediately. But it was much needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->