General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Sorry Bridezilla is driving you nuts Tex! Maybe offer to make her a nice cup of tea or fave hot drink, slip her some lax lol! I kniw its tedious but the back n forth to the toilet will enlighten you :haha: so childish sorry lol!

It appears BIL condition has deteriorated:( it seems he has a hole in his heart & an artery in his neck had ruptured which this in turn had caused his Stroke, the hospital cannot repair it either, they dont have the means to do so, this can only be done back here at home, whatever they’ve done atm is a temp fix but they won’t release him as hes not stable, he’ll need to cone home by air ambulance flight, he wont be able to work if he recovers but been told his condition is critical now & anything can happen:( SO is a mess, its awful.. obvs im so sad & upset but just feel useless! SO doesnt want to fly out either as if the worst happens he dont want to remember him being in that state.. eurghhhh!

Pacific what cd are u on? Are u out of your fertile window now??

Omg cb that is horrible! Prayers to him! Really hope they can get him somewhere to patch him up! Massive higs to SO.

Tex oh geez that’s insane. That’s far beyond the understandable level of bridezilla, she’s just being mean and crazy at this point. Sounds like her bridesmaids either don’t care about her or don’t want to deal with her bridezilla-ness. You’re a saint for doing this for her.

CB the laxative suggestion killed me, I love your brain :rofl:
I’m so sorry your BIL is deteriorating. It’s awful that they didn’t notice what caused the stroke earlier. They shouldve been looking harder considering his age. I hope he becomes stable enough to transport to a better hospital (we call it life-flight here, when a helicopter flies you to a higher level hospital for emergency treatment).

Gigs it’s possible I also have the uterus thing but honestly I thought most people had the issue of period stopping for a 12-24 hours then coming back, so I figure mine isn’t an issue with my uterus. Although most people don’t have 8-12 day periods like me so idk.

Periods seem to be very individual things- also seem to be mostly genetic as well. I(after the first couple years) had 3-5 day periods. Rarely any major cramps. If there are any pausing in the flow it's generally only in the first day. The 2nd is always fairly heavy. The 3rd is medium to light and then either done or light. Both my sisters have similar length periods and my mom did as well. My baby sis has cramps worse but my mom rarely had any. :shrug:

Texas wow you are a saint. That's really immature of her.

CB omg that's horrible :( I hope he can be stabilized. I wish they had discovered that in the beginning.

Dobby wow, he's crazy if he thinks your falling for that crap.

Pacific what's up in ttc for you?

AFM qtip test done this a.m. AF coming today or tomorrow. I know financially it's better for AF this cycle. I should be eligible for short term disability for maternity though on this soon to be cycle if I get bfp. So not a complete loss. Well got to finish getting ready have a good day everyone.

Fluek sorry af is on the way. I felt kind of the same way this cycle, a little bummed but ultimately it's best to have a later due date.

Did y'all see the ad for that movie "Tully"? I have a group of Mom friends that want to see it. I want to as well but it looks like it may be rough too watch, hit too close to home, and freak me out about another newborn! But it also looks hilarious. Definitely a tear jerker I'm betting...

Havent heard much else yet about bil but they have started physio on his right side & hes doing well with that so feeling very optimistic, its just the neck artery thing, i googled about hole in heart & more often than not they are born with it.. it could be on his med record from when he had a previous accident years ago & just never knew about it, they want to do another mri this Sat & if hes improved then they are thinking about releasing him to get him home :thumbup:

Oooh yes my friend messaged me asking if i wanted to see Tully next mobth, trailer looked great :)

Sorry af is in the post Flueks:hugs:

Good morning, ladies. It was a long, eventful weekend.

Cb- I'm so sorry your BIL took a turn for the worse :( Prayers he is able to make a full recovery.

Tex- You are definitely a better person than I am. I'd be very hurt if my sister didn't ask me to be in her wedding.

Dobby- Your ex is an ass. I cannot stand men like that.

Flueky- I'm sorry AF is on her way :hugs:

Shae- Yes, we told my DD1. She cried happy tears. <3

Well 10dpo , barely remembered to test lol
Test looking pretty negative so far.20180430_092228.jpg

Hmm not seeing anything there but odd angle & bright pic plus on my phone. How's it looking in person?

Cppeace fx for tomorrow!

Gigs I haven't seen the trailer. I'll have to check it out. MIL doesn't seem thrilled about baby sitting and my mom is hour away. DH works 2nd shift Monday thru Friday. 12 hrs on weekends. We haven't been to a movie theater since before V. Am looking forward to that again.

CB hoping for a speedy recovery so he can get home and have surgery.

Thanks everyone for sympathies. I'm honestly thinking I'll sit this month out. I found out today from hr benefits kick in june 1st. I really want std pay on my next leave. Plus, I'll earn more this time than last with std.

I only have 1 person to train this week. Because she isn't an RN, I only do training with her this week. Work went well today. I feel like everything has fallen into place right when it was supposed to. Anywho, laundry and supper is awaiting :(

Cb, fx that bil will be released for a medical transport soon! Wishing all the best!

Tex, you are a saint with that bridezilla. I like CBs idea of the laxative.

As for my Cd... Who knows what day it is?? I think af should be due by the end of the week. I have lost track, better check my calendar so she's not a complete surprise. Haha

Hey guys... long time no see! Sorry I&#8217;ve been MIA parenthood is sooo hectic!

Kit!!!! I hope you return to write more than that! How are you? How is Ev? How is motherhood going?

Fluek blah you said the dreaded "L" word. Looks like my dressers puked laundry all over my room right now actually. I have two baskeys full of clean clothes just not put away, dirty clothes in piles on the floor...it's a mess. Life has been busy. I need a sitter and a solid two days to catch up with chores. Ahhh dreams.

Eeee PL will you be testing?

Omg Pacific u need to test lol!!

Kitty hey!!! Hope your ok.. how old is your lil one now?

Having a real pg food moment this morning.. amoungst feeling sicky im eating noodles with stir fry mix veges, topped with grated cheese & mayo :haha: it tastes ok so i dont care.. im sure my tum will otherwise very shortly lol

Yeh I&#8217;ve returned to say more just didn&#8217;t want to go on a massive post after being gone for so long!

Evie is good, she&#8217;s 8 months old and walking with furniture, don&#8217;t think it will be much longer until she&#8217;s running off! Been really hectic, hubby has decided he wants to renew our vows with a proper event since we didn&#8217;t have a wedding, so been a bit stressful with Evie, that and the house being built! Debating going back to work, may only go back 1 day a week.

How&#8217;s everyone??

Wow 8 months & furniture walking eeeeeeep! Eyes in the back of your head ha ha! Aww i bet shes uber cute :) is there much left of house build? We haven&#8217;t finished ours yet, just the kitchen/snug lounge area to do but its stressy with lil ones about!

When are u thinking of renewing Vows? How lovely <3

Im doing ok, 7 wks pg (unplanned no3) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"