General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobby- my niece will turn one in just two weeks and she still does not have her first tooth. All these kiddos are so different and reach milestones at different ages. Hell, DD2 didn't take her first step until she was 14 months old!

My fingers are crossed for you that your ex does not get unsupervised visitation. He does not deserve it and I can absolutely understand your fear regarding that situation. :hugs:

Dobs I don't see how if he can't be bothered with visiting now why would he be granted unsupervised visits? Really hope everything works out for you.

I think worrying about pur kids' milestones is natural. I worry about Lev too because he bables like crazy and says "mama" and "dada" but it's included in the babble, not with intent...so no real words yet from him and he'll be 1 in a few days. I was going to look up when is "normal" but I'm afraid it'll freak me out even more...even though I know they all do go at their own pace. Des also took about 14 months to walk and I was super freaked out about that, too.

Anyway I'm really glad to hear the band is working! That must be a relief. At least something is going right!

Ooh just had a thought, could you get something in writing from the doctors offices/hospital saying SO has not been attending appointment?

Temps remains above 98 but not seeing anything on the tests 12dpo20180502_100939.jpg
20180502_094938.jpg

Sorry about the neg tests Cpeace.. i thought i could see something on the cb one but obvs is diff irl, it could just be too early as some dont implant until after 10dpo which the hcg would still be rising :thumbup: keeping everything crossed for you hun :)

Riley wasnt walking until 13-14 months but thats early for boys as they’re usually lazy lol! My friends boy wasnt walking until 16 months!!

Good shout on the Drs office idea with something in writing Gigs, def ask about it Dobs!

Do you have anything nice planned for Lev&#8217;s 1st birthday Gigs?? Awww nearly 1 <3

Bdb how you feeling? I bet you skip all sickness! Not long until your 12wk scan eee!

Posting and running but Dobs I wanted to share something I happened to come across this morning and saved for myself.

Attachments

• B7EC72B0-8F54-49DB-888C-971303CE90FF.jpg
    B7EC72B0-8F54-49DB-888C-971303CE90FF.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 23
Dobs is there any way you can postpone the court date? If you have evidence coming in that won&#8217;t be available in time, they might consider it? Also of course a note from the doctor.

Love to all. Currently in a crappy fight with SO. Hopefully it&#8217;ll work out.

Oh Shae im sure you guys will sort it out. if you need to vent, we are here :hugs:

Omg feeling nauseous and hungry at the same time but when I tried to eat a sonic burger- with no bun- i literally had to choke it down and keep my self from vomiting....i feel a little better now but not 100%. Still feel kinda shakey and gross. It’s probably nothing but the last time i remember feeling this way during my tww i was very newly preggo wth Tabs and didn’t know it till I tested after AF was due....

Ugh Tex killing me with your patience of steel lol

Peace sorry about the tears but you know the motto round here not out til the witch shows

Shae sorry about the fighting. Never fun. Hopefully it blows over soon and you get to the make up you know what lol

Hugs to everyone

Re court just trying to get a hold of the police records or A&#8217;s records but postponing is a non option. So just hoping those come in before Tuesday. My original request came back within twelve hours but they sent my records not his so called in and hoping they get it just as quickly with his

Ugh Tex killing me with your patience of steel lol

Peace sorry about the tears but you know the motto round here not out til the witch shows

Shae sorry about the fighting. Never fun. Hopefully it blows over soon and you get to the make up you know what lol

Hugs to everyone

Re court just trying to get a hold of the police records or A’s records but postponing is a non option. So just hoping those come in before Tuesday. My original request came back within twelve hours but they sent my records not his so called in and hoping they get it just as quickly with his

I can’t even believe there’s a custody battle. I don’t remember all the ins and outs but he hasn’t been very supportive since even the beginning of the pregnancy. And I remember you saying he shouts in A’s face.

California is so into paternal rights like giving a bad dad rights will make them a good dad/ a bad dad is better than no dad. It’s so sick. The incident report from the police is ready for pick up and then hopefully I get the hospital records tomorrow. He finally asked for visitation the one weekend all three of my brothers are home and we had plans r_r sure it’s no coincidence it’s days after my you owe me $7k email and days before court. I really hope they see through him

Dobby praying court goes in yours and As favor. I'm sure they will be able to see through him. Congrats on the job!! Will it be more $$ too?

Please try not to compare milestones. They are all different and some do things super early. It took V forever to roll belly to back and sit unsupported. Then her mobility really took off. Teeth eruption timeline isn't very important. As far as stage 3s. V isn't too wild aboit them. She refused to eat the dinner one. I did get her to eat the strawberry banana one. She will eat eggs and other non pureed foods so I'm not concerned. She doesn't want to use sippy. She can hold it but she doesn't feed herself except for finger foods.

Texas, please test tomorrow!!! Ah I'm getting so excited for you :)

Cppeace sorry about bfns :(

Shae hope you are SO get over this spat.

I just had a brain fart. Going to nap before DH gets home :)

Lol Tex go get some!

Fluek no same district, same job just at a different school. My current school has a proficiency rate of 40% then one I am transferring to is at 90%. They won&#8217;t even give us a raise. I won&#8217;y Be shocked if people strike soon. We&#8217;re in mediation

I really hope he doesnt get visitation Dobs, keeping everything crossed for you both, cant imagine how stressful & upsetting this all is! When is court date??

Omg Tex yes go buy a test lol im excited for you eeeeee!!!!

Tuesday. He&#8217;ll get visitation just by asking. My main hopes are for it to not be every weekend and for it to be supervised. Same with legal though they would be insane to give that to him: he never shows for anything, he assaulted a hospital worker, and he calls our pediatrician a brown terrorist because she immigrated from Afghanistan. He&#8217;s hinted at trying to change the physical custody agreement, and I just laugh. That CPS report would go a long way so we&#8217;ll argue what we can but end of day I just is up to the judge.

If he did get visitation i reckon it def would be supervised esp with his history that they are aware of, usually its every other wknd so both parents get some time at wknds with them esp as if both parents work.. really hope they&#8217;ll wash their hands of him & it all goes in your favour hun! & he&#8217;ll be forced to pay your child payments in full! Its alot of $&#8217;s he owes you!! Grrr it infuriates me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->