General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ugh must be internet contagious because now I've got a crappy napper over here -.- can't get anything done! It's very frustrating! I am so exhausted zzzzzzz

How is everyone? Very quiet today.

Where is everyone? MS? J? Keeps? Etc.?

Oh no gigs I’m sorry!

And yeh it’s been really quiet recently, hope everyone’s okay? Still don’t think I’ve read an update on how Dobs got on in court?

Completely missed your post about you ov’ Gigs woop! Did u get in a few jiggy sesh’s?? Or still having pains? Did u manage to find anything at the rumble/jumble sale for the party?

Its hard Kitty, at least she’s sleeping through & 12 hrs your soooo lucky! Lately where its been lots warmer, Nualas sleeping is awful! She had me up like 3 times last night, each time i thought she was sound asleep i left the room & she screaming :angry: im sooo tired atm aswell arghhhh! Evie could just be going through one of those develpmental leaps as they’re called, whenever they learn something new it messes with their naps/sleep etc.. hoping she’ll start napping for you again :hugs:

Its been veeeery quiet on this thread the last couple of days, i log in here n there & no one had chatted Lol i do have a wee mooch in the First Tri section & see what stuff i can give input on but i like to generally just chat ha ha

In other news, BIL is home WOOP!!! Arrived back in uk yesterday afternoon :) They sorted out a private jet with med staff, he&#8217;s actually at home atm & will be going back into hosp to have lots more tests done to sort his vein issue out & look at the hole in the heart. Hes walking now with a limp & still finding use of his left side very difficult but he&#8217;s come on brilliantly, he really missed his girls & the dogs bless him, he has 3 daughters. SO is driving over to see him today, lucky they live very local like 10 mins drive away! We&#8217;ll wait for him to get relaxed & settle back in & we&#8217;ll probs all go over later next week, gonna give him a big squeeze <3

CB I&#8217;m so glad your BIL is home and recovering!

Kitty and gigs sorry about napping issues.

I also am curious where people have been.

I&#8217;m thinking of dying my hair medium blonde. I looked it up, and people tend to have success with color oops on red hair dye. It&#8217;s not super dark either, the red has faded a LOT. It&#8217;s definitely still red but it&#8217;s more of a strawberry dark blonde than a bright ginger. Depends on the lighting though. So yeah, I&#8217;m thinking I&#8217;ll color oops the red out of my hair and dye it medium blonde. Apparently you can&#8217;t go straight from red to blonde, according to the internet haha. There&#8217;s nothing wrong with my current hair, I feel like the color oops makes it sound like there is, and I do like having red hair. But my roots are already coming in again (it&#8217;s been like 3 weeks since I last dyed it) and since summer is coming (it&#8217;s already here for me considering I&#8217;m done with college until September) I feel like blonde is more summery. I have a friend considering going bleach blonde for summer. I definitely don&#8217;t want to go bleach blonde, I think I&#8217;d look awful, but since I&#8217;ve had dark blonde hair that looks lighter in some photos, I know I look good in medium-dark blonde. Maybe I&#8217;ll go red again in October. Who knows.

Cb that's awesome news about BIL! And even better you can visit him now. Is he far from you? How is SO? Feeling super relieved I'm sure! Not out of the woods yet but wow, great improvement so far!

Yes I did ovulate! I'm 2dpo already :shock: my goal is to hold out on testing until Friday, which will be 8dpo. And yes, we bd'ed O-1 and O so definitely in with a chance!

My good friends from out of town who were pregnant at the same time are visiting. Omg, watching our boys crawl around together is so cute! It's renewing my faith in having another kid. I really hope a third baby will be a good friend/play mate for Lev. Des didn't have anything like that and I wonder if that plays into his communication difficulties :-k He was in day care part time when lottle but still...

Shae i always had a lot of trouble keeping red in my hair! Blue was the big bitch to get rid of. In the end i let it grow out then chopped it off. I know lots of people go lighter in the warmer months so that sounds notmal to me :shrug: but i agree bleach blond would look abnormal.

Ooh gigs I think I missed that you were trying again! Congrats!! Those bd timings sound perfect!

I had a nightmare getting red out, I dyed it ash brown to counteract the red but it wasn&#8217;t until my hair completely regrew (3 years later!!) that it&#8217;s gone!

Kit what color is your hair now? Still brown? I thought it looked good on you.

Yeah we are more ntnp, but i am so blatantly aware if when i ovulate that it's impossible for me to not try to a degree. But even so we've just been bd'ing when we've felt like it, which happens to be when I'm fertile haha. My libido sky rockets at that time so makes sense.

Anywho yes, hoping to have these babies about 2 years apart. That also gives us time to feel out if we want one last one before i close this baby shop up!

Oh also just discovered Lev is popping tooth #9, a molar, so that explains his crankiness and crappy naps recently!

Yeh it&#8217;s my natural dark brown now, I don&#8217;t mind it but I did like my fiery red hair, but it was such a nightmare to get out I&#8217;m not going back!

Shit hit the fan. Have a new lawyer. Can&#8217;t discuss details anymore since we are going to trial

Been reading but tired

A is cutting the two front teeth in the middle on the bottom and pulls up/walks while holding my fingers. Nothing much else to say

Dobs I hope you can find some moments to relax; that sounds very stressful :( can you talk about why you dumped the old lawyer? I hope the new one is worth his weight.

Had lev's party today; just family and very close friends. It was fun! I think everyone had a good time. I am pretty pissed MIL and FIL didn't show because MIL's brother is doing some renos on the house. They only live 15 mins away so I'm upset they didn't just make an appearance on Lev's first birthday. Really lame. And tomorrow's mother's day and we were going to meet up and I am not looking forward to saving face and pretending like I'm not upset. Anyway I'm thankful at least my folks came and hubby's dad, not to mention everyone else who showed.

OK, as requested, here are some pics! Nothing amazing but there ya go. Lev's shirt says "snuggle this muggle" and I love it. Those golden snitches are oreo balls which are really easy to make, IF you don't attempt to turn them into golden snitches. Then they become a pain in the ass. The floating candles were also a huge pain and I am reminded why I don't do crafty things for the kids more often. So much effort for such little use.

Attachments

• IMG_3827.jpg
    IMG_3827.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3824.jpg
    IMG_3824.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3826.jpg
    IMG_3826.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 16
Here is Lev and his bestie! This is the baby of my friend I was pregnant with, he's 10 weeks younger. They are so freaking cute together! Also at one point he pulled a balloon into the candles; scared the crap out of everyone when he put out 3 candles with it as they popped the balloon :haha: as cb would say, cheeky little monkey!

Attachments

• IMG_3834.jpg
    IMG_3834.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 11
He withheld evidence from the court, misadvised me intentionally, was not forthcoming with my billing/is overbilling me by thousands, literally yelled at me and blamed me for something he told me not to do. I found out he hates domestic violence cases and family law cases, and i&#8217;m Like so why did you take my case. So i&#8217;ll Be suing him for my money back and reporting him to the state bar

Dobs that&#8217;s horrible. Glad you got rid of him and are suing him. He clearly doesn&#8217;t care about helping people, just making money.

Gigs all the pics are super cute!!!

I&#8217;m currently a little drunk so I&#8217;m gonna wait until tomorrow to touch my hair for fear of fucking it up. Spent the day at the mall with my sister and then went out to dinner with family. Then we played games and drank booze.

Wtf Dobs?! That is great that he can be reported to state bar. I didn't realize they did more than issue licenses and have a database. Jope his ability to practice is suspended/tevoked. I agree, sounds money hungry. Maybe he's an all around shitty lawyer and was just desperate for a case.

Sounds like a fun day shae!

Happy Mother's day to you all, even non-state mommies :) I appreciate you!

Happy mother&#8217;s day everyone! I just ran to cvs at 8 am to buy flowers and chocolate for my mom because I&#8217;m a horrible daughter lol, and let me tell you, the store was filled with men also buying flowers. I expected that though. The flowers are so expensive, the cheap ones all had lilies and my mom thinks lilies smell like death so I couldn&#8217;t get those. They also made me sneeze like crazy.

Gigs I think your party looks great!! Lev is such a cutie too!! Hard to believe he is 1! Sorry MIL didn't make it. I don't think it would have been hard to drop by briefly since they live so close.

Here's hoping for a bfp for you. Dud SIL ever confirm if pregnant?
Dobby, wow!! He should have never taken your case if he doesn't like those types of cases

Shae it's okay. Honestly, I'm fond of breakfast in bed :) for mother's or father's day. I have a lot of allergies so I don't like flowers really. Chocolates are always good though:)

CB glad BIL is home. Here's hoping he can get surgery soon so no more strokes, etc.

AFM as I'm getting closer to gertile window, my uterus is like "might as well try". Will try my best to prevent though.

Work is going well. V is doing great. She is standing briefly unsupported:)

DH left a note wishing me a "hapoy mom, mom, mom, mom day " He also left a pair of emerald earrings. It was waiting on Vs "bedside" table. V has a habit of saying "mom,mom,mom,mom". That's why he wrote it like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->