General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Quick post and run: cd 33.... If AF still doesn't show tomorrow I need to test!
On the other hand, do I cancel my pap smear for tomorrow? Haha

Pl whhhhhaaaaaattttt???!!! Please test!!! And post a pic!

We are at my parents... Sooo nothing to test with until I get home tomorrow afternoon :(

Omg Pacific your will power is inpeckable lol! How long are ur cycles usually??

My bestie just found out shes preggers yesterday ahhhhhhh shes due exactly 1 month after me on 19th Jan! So excited lol

PL- Fingers are crossed! I cannot wait to see a test.

Cb- Congrats to your BFF! How exciting.

Dobby- I do tend to enjoy the marvel movies even though I've never devoted any time to the comics. I've watched most of these movies in the theater and was never disappointed, but I'm easy to please, I suppose. The only time a movie was ruined for me was when I read the book. It was for Hunger Games. I saw the movie first and enjoyed it, but then I immediately bought all the books and loved those even more and became disappointed in the movie. :haha:

Gig- I hope you're feeling better today :hugs:

Its very exciting, shes already getting heartburn (only gets it when pg) & has a Pregnant 1-2 wk reading on a digi :)

Not long until scan Bdb, i have at least another 4wks until mine, awaiting paperwork to come through, mw has requested them all for me, i see her a week on Friday.

Cb being pregnant with a friend is so much fun! I'm hoping to be pregnant with mine again. They are trying starting next month I believe.

Bdb I'm feeling better, keeping the crazy at bay, thanks for asking!

We totally dtd this morning so i guess I'm still in the game this month. I was being very rational and have a feeling by the time I'm due to test, I'll probably be back to normal and kicking myself that I didn't at least try this month.

PL i will be checking back frequently for an update! When is/was af due?

Who else is testing soon?

AF arrived this morning... So that makes this cycle 33 days, I am usually 31-33. I got to cancel my papsmear. Thanks body!
After a brief chat with the receptionist, I will have my midwife do it when it's appropriate when I am pregnant. Fx for next month.

Not that disappointed this month, we bd'd o-2 and o+2. Not actively trying not preventing

Ah, was getting so excited PL! I’m sure it won’t be long though.

CB that’s so exciting to be preg with your bestie. I’d love that.

Defo no risk of pregnancy here. Tilly has been sleeping pretty badly and tantruming haaaaard. It’s made me realize how easy I’ve had it till now and also makes me doubly glad we aren’t planning on number two for a while. It’s proving hard enough with just her atm, but then I don’t have the most patience tbh

Jez as cb mentioned, circumstances will be completely different when baby arrives. Also i figure it's always an adjustment, any time you have a baby. I really found 0 to 1 to be waayyyy harder than 1 to 2. That said, i had a substantial age gap...and I actually like it. I'd have preferred a gap maybe 9-12 months smaller. But we can't necessarily pick! I'm looking forward to hopefully having a much smaller gap this time.

Pl bummer no positive! Drat I was rooting for you! Oh well it's another month! Cd 1, or as I like to think of it, 1 day pregnant :haha:

Ah Pacific sorry af arrived, but as you say when ntnp its not too bad when af arrives.. it’ll happen very soon no doubt :)

Hehe get in Gigs!! Have u thought anymore on savoury ideas for Levs Harry P party? You’ll have to snap a couple if pics to show of any funky food u make ;)

Jez Nuala is being a butt atm aswell, i adore her but shes tantrum city at the moment, all i keep thinking is in December she’ll be nearly 2.5yrs & thats a big diff in them when they’re that little, fx lol! Im sure Tilly will be settled down by the time you guys decide to ttc next

Ha ha my friends hubs asked her this morning ‘you haven’t told anyone have you as i kinda wanted it to be a secret for abit longer’ she was like erm.. noooo LOL!

Hahahahhaha well he shoukd know besties always tell each other! I called my brother the morning I found out lol

I'm making some mini meat pies and chicken legs, other family members are bringing food too. I've decided to not worry too much about it. I'm now concerned about how absolutely terrible my decor looks but oh well!

Haha u gotta tell someone otherwise you’ll pop I reckon :haha:

Ah don’t worry about things like decor Gigs noone pays attention to stuff like that at kiddies parties :) hang happy birthday banners & stick balloons on the walls if you’re worried :thumbup: oooh mini meat pies.. yummy mmm

Yeah that's probably true. I'm thinking now about just hanging up some pics of him over the past year. Idk. There is a huuuge rummage sale tomorrow i'm going to to seenif i can find anything else to use for decoration.

In other news I am definitely o'ing right now, early again! So officially in tww I guess!

Help! Evie’s fighting all of her naps!! She didn’t have a single nap yesterday, and now she’s refusing them today as well! What do I do??

Is her not napping waking her at night Kit? Riley never napped, i struggled to get him to nap until he was 2! Will she not fall asleep in your arms & then place her down? Lil madam, feeling your pain hun..

Hmm wish I knew what to suggest :( we are bad controversial parents--we give Lev a bottle to lay down with. He's never been able to sleep any other way...we've tried rocking and laying, being near him, offering a binky...nope! The anti-napping stages didn't last long though. Maybe a couple days? Can't recall. Hang in there!

Is her not napping waking her at night Kit? Riley never napped, i struggled to get him to nap until he was 2! Will she not fall asleep in your arms & then place her down? Lil madam, feeling your pain hun..

No she slept 12 hours last night so fine, it’s just I feel bad because everyone else’s baby naps and she seems so tired all day! I think it’s fear of missing out! But it just means I get nothing done all day and then I’m knackered by the time she goes to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->