General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Yes I caved and yes I am seeing the damn indent again :growlmad:

Better be pink tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_3880.jpg
    IMG_3880.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 37
Gigs- I’m very certain he hasn’t cheated on me. His ex wife cheated on him and that’s why they split up. He’s basically an open book and literally calls me as soon as he’s headed home off work, no long gaps of no contact etc.

now to be fair I cheated on my first husband- ended up leaving him for another man and then cheated on that man during the 6 months we were together. (very long story) i was single for about 6 months before I met my now husband and when I met him I quit whoring around. So technically my track record wasn’t that great but after I met my now husband I straightened up lol. But it still stings that because of my past history he thought that.

My boobs are sore so I’m sure I Od at some point but my timing was probably awful.

We get out of school next week and I’m feeling so sick right now. Like sore throat etc.

Oh no tex :( on the plus aide maybe illness delayed o and you can still get some bd in... lol

Aww i see he's been burned before. Well I am glad you hashed it out and are ok now.

Kit there's definitely a line but i'm positive it's the damn antibody strip yet again.

I am terrible...bought another frer 3 pack. Ugggh no self control!

Gigs i can so see something.. fx for more pinky today ahhhhh! Well done on no self control buying the Frer pack :haha: love it! You dont take the tests apart do you? Im terrible for that Lol

Sorry u feeling abit under the weather Tex, i agree you may have a slight delayed O’vd if feeling like that :)

I couldn’t sleep so I powered up my 3 surviving motivation cells from the dusty crawlspace of my brain’s motivation center and applied to some jobs.

I’d like to be a server, it’s actually good experience for nursing. According to a nurse recruiter I spoke to at a university event, hiring managers like nurses who were waitresses because they know how to manage multiple tables which apparently is just like managing multiple patients. They also like nurses who worked as a CNA/LNA, but I don’t have time or money to take the course separately, and I can get certified after I finish nursing 101 anyway, so I figure that’s what I’ll do. That way next summer I can work as a CNA and get experience.

If I don’t get contacted by any of the places I applied to, I’ll call my old manager and see if I can go back there for the summer.

Good luck with the job app’s Shae, i hope you hear something back soon, be great bit of experience:)

Gigs im awaiting another test pic update Lol

Midwife apt went well this morning, was so lovely to see her, she was my midwife with Riley & Nuala :) i wont see her now until im 16wks which is first week of July but im sure that’ll be here before we know it!

Gigs- I see that! Fx for this morning's test. :dust:

Shae- good luck on the job search!

Cb- I'm glad your appt went well. Is your next scan at 12 or 16 weeks?

AFM- Nothing new or interesting to post. I'm just trucking along anxiously awaiting my appointment next wednesday.

Hey girls, it's been a while! Been busy wrapping up the school year, and getting my 5 year-old all ready for kindergarten next year, etc.

Gigs!!! Where is today's test? I didn't get a bfp with Charli until I was around 13 dpo or so...and my lines weren't great until I was around 15 dpo. I got an obvious line at 9 dpo with Ozzy, though. Every pregnancy is different, even in those early days.

CB - So glad your pregnancy is off to a good start! Any gut feelings as to what you may be having? My gut always was wrong. 😂😂 Is hubby excited?

Dobs- I'm way behind on your legal woes with ex, but I hope it's all over and done with soon. How is A doing?

Anyone hear from M&S lately?

Charlotte is 6 months old, and is FINALLY rolling over both ways. She is such a happy, smiley, funny baby. Still nursing like a champ with formula through a supply line. She's babbling up a storm these days, screeching, and we've just started BLWing...avocados and broccoli are her favs so far. She'll gum a bit of roasted zucchini also, here and there.

Ozzy's finishing his last couple of weeks in in-home daycare before he's officially a preschooler, and Hannah's wrappin' up preschool. Time needs to slow down!

Hi Wook! Glad to see you pop in! Even better to read everything is going well!

Sorry to be so short but just writing to say my test was a frer and toooootally blank. Again I can see a vague line but definitely the indent; can't ever get a pic of it.

Will be busy all weekend so probably won't test again until Monday. At this point I'm not bothered...I feel like I'm out. So not being able to test is like "meh". I know it's "only" 8dpo but feeling different got my hopes up...now I'm just feeling out again.

8dpo was a blanky for me too but fx for Monday for ya Gigs :thumbup:

Oooh Bdb yes 23rd is your scan day eeeee! Hope the next few days goes quickly for you :) I have a private 10wk scan next Thursday but my official scans are 12 & 20wks & il probs have another private 3/4d scan around 28-30wks because im impatient haha

Wooks hey chick! So does Hannah start school in September? It goes so fast once they start Preschool.. aww i love it when the babies start squishing food around their mouths hehe glad shes doing really well :)

Omg cb you're so right...it's sped by! Des just had his graduation celebration today from K going to g1. They had all the kids dress in cap & gown, it was freaking adorable!!!

Shae, I never did waitress job, but i think it would be comparable minus the medical stuff. I was a CNA, it's a good peak into the world of nursing. I do love how many versatile roles of nursing there are though.just have to find your niche.

Bdb glad your appt went well!! Are the kids out of school yet?

Gigs, that sounds really cute. Post pics when you can.

Sorry for that damn indent. I think frer now is worse than the curved!

CB can't wait for your scan Thursday! It's so exciting to get those extra glimpses.

Wooks, glad everything is going well with all 3 of your babies. They are groing up way too fast! Is your school year finished or almost?

AFM yesterday's temp was a fluke. See attachment. I tested on a whim as I felt very wet. I figured t was probably erm, leftovers from last night.

If DH wants to tonight we will BD,. If not, we aren't really supposed to ttc this month anyways.

Attachments

• 20180518_192136.jpg
    20180518_192136.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
Quick pic of my cutie pie!

fluek i'm sending you bd vibes :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_3897.jpg
    IMG_3897.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
Gigs Des looks so cute!

I have the house to myself with SO tonight and I have debilitating allergies. I’m blowing my nose every 30 seconds to a minute. So much for high energy :sex: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->