General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae take some Allergy meds & get jiggy lol

Awwwww Gigs Des looks adorable <3 such a lil cutey & he looks so chuffed with himself hehe

Omg Flueks i had to dbl take then i thought it was a bfp haha very positive Opk there :) get jiggy girl

THAT LAST NOTES WAS IN ALL CAPS!!!! Omg freaking the f OUT!!! Up early and hibs is still asleep so I figured f it, I'll pee on a FRER and AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! It's totally there and PINK and I can see it fine at an arms length and AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Omg I'm so full of nervous excitement! I am going to try and not think about it and sneak in another tomorrow then tell hubs...unless a good time comes today...

Attachments

• IMG_3912.jpg
    IMG_3912.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 45
Well I was just going to pop in and say hi, I always flick back a few pages, and saw gigs test from yesterday and was thinking there&#8217;s something starting there, then just seen your most recent post!!

Ahahdbjdhsbsbshshxhebsbsiak!!!!!! Right back at yah!! Omg congrats gigs!!!!!! You&#8217;re TOTES preggers!!!!

Thanks ladies!!!! I'm definitely in a state of shock and maybe slight denial :haha: keep pulling out the test to make sure it is actually there! Probably not going to "believe" it until I see it gets darker. And also tell someone IRL , ie hubby lol.

How are you two doing?
Keeps how's the pregnancy going? So far along now!

Gigs, des is a lil cutie pie :)
Thank you for BD vibes, it worked lol. OMG, AHHHH SOOO EXCITED ABOUT BFP!!! Definitely test tomorrow :)

Shae, I agree with CB. Take some allergy meds and get jiggy :)

CB hehe, no just opk bfp. Mission jiggy was accomplished :rofl:

Keeps I cannot believe you are almost 3rd tri. How's it going momma?

AFM BD last night. My temp dipped so I'm thinking today is O day. I typically O the day after 1st positive opk anyways. So I'll have timing of 2-O and1-O. Whatever happens, happens. We will figure finances out if bfp this month.

I was popping in to say im feeling emosh watching Royal Wedding & OMG GIGS!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhvdgnjgvb u totally said u felt preggers :). :). :) congrats my lovely lady!! 9dpo yes?? Gosh thats clear eeeeeeeee Xx

How did hubs react???

Yay Flueks on mission jiggy lol!

Keeps hey :) wow 28 wks already crazy! Hope you are feeling well & babe is kicking up a storm in there hehe

wow dobs, didn't realise you are only 9 DPO? thats a great line! I didn't get a squinter until 10dpo with Ella but was so faint I missed it, and chucked it in the drawer x

I had a 4D scan done yesterday and was great! just going to upload some pics whilst I'm on the laptop, and then ill go back and catch up on the thread x

Attachments

• THOMPSON_10.jpg
    THOMPSON_10.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • THOMPSON_11.jpg
    THOMPSON_11.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • THOMPSON_15.jpg
    THOMPSON_15.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
  • THOMPSON_52.jpg
    THOMPSON_52.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • THOMPSON_56.jpg
    THOMPSON_56.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
videos - not sure if these will work x

Attachments

• THOMPSON_7.VolCine.mp4
    314.4 KB · Views: 6
  • THOMPSON_34.VolCine.mp4
    250.1 KB · Views: 4
  • THOMPSON_54.VolCine.mp4
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • THOMPSON_45.VolCine.mp4
    302.4 KB · Views: 0
Ooh look lotsa us online hehe!

ahhhh Keeps hes beautiful <3 i think 3/4d scans are just amazing, so lucky to have this tech to see our growing babes :)

Congrats gigs

Keeps great pics

Sorry just exhausted and today&#8217;s exchange is probably going to end with police involved

They&#8217;ll be called on me actually lol he has him every sat and sun for 4 hours. I get one weekend a month.

Will explain later

Gigs!!!!!!!!!!! Hell YUSSSSSSS!

:happydance: Congrats! Nice line for such an early bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->