General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ugh Dobs I hope whatever happens plays out in your favor in court.

Fluek heck yeah get it girl!

Shae I hope you're feeling better.

Thanks you all for the kind words! I'm still in shock. Told hubs, he hugged me and is still in shock mode too I think, haha. I think at some point he'll get all warm and fuzzy about it which is my favorite :blush:

Anyway I took a cheapie tonight so I can keep buying those to compare lines when I run out of frer. Very obvious line and my pee was insanely diluted, very pale!

Crazy...hasn't sunk in yet...

Attachments

• IMG_3920.jpg
    IMG_3920.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 36
Wow hard to see it on that upload but it's definitely there and pink!

He's beautiful keeps!! Those 4d scans are amazing.

Gigs, I see a super squinter on cheapie, but bnb kills upload on those early lines!! I'm so excited for you!!

How was your BD timing ths cycle?

Dobby I'm sorry you are going through this :(

AfM Opk was negative today. Must have Od this morning. So 2 BDs 36 hr prior to O.

Woah! Congrats Gigs!!! Will pop in tomorrow to see darker lines!! :happydance:

Breea hey hun hope your feeling well :)

Wow Gigs for a cheapie i can see that one aswell & i didnt even need to zoom in :thumbup: ahhhh so happy for u guys! Looking forward to seeing the Frer hehe

Dobby so sorry your going through all this s**t atm hun. There is light at the the end of the tunnel & it’ll all be sorted soon hopefully so you & A can carry on stress free about your life :hugs:

Flueks 1dpo woop ;)

Ty ladies sorry to be so self centered. Things are just so stressful atm. At least the long weekend is my weekend. Take 2 today so hopefully things are less volatile. My mom won’y even go anymore because he is such an a** to her. I’m about to move the meeting spot to the police station if he keeps this up.

Gigs the line is clear to me. I know it takes hubs a minute to really warm up to your pregnancies, so hoping he gets lovey dicey sooner this time around. Really happy for you!

Sorry really just looking at pictures tbh so everyone else thinking of you

Well that was short lived...line is the same as yesterday if not lighter. Been through this song and dance before...90% sure this isn't viable :(

Fluek we dtd o-1 and o.

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 34
Gigs I hope it's just where hcg starts off so small and it's not doubled. I wouldn't count it as non viable yet. Are you testing tomorrow?

Thanks, I have the same timing as you. So here's to healthy pregnancies this month!

Dobby I'm sorry he's being so volatile. Anyway you can move meetngs to a public place so there are witnesses or hsve someone go with you?

Temp up just a little bit. Hoping it goes up more tomorrow

Remember with the yesterday Frer it was quite diluted wasn’t it..? & hcg takes 48+ hrs to dbl so your probs slap bang in the middle of the hormone rising, dont get disheartened just yet my lovely :hugs:

Thanks ladies.
Fluek i'd say your chances are very good :) looking back it seems I've only gotten pregnant bd'ing o-1 :shrug:

Here's 9dpo (top) vs 10dpo. 9 is obviously darker...but I was drinking a ton yesterday because of the tournament (it's all outside and it was muggy!)...

Idk. Hopefully it's just because it's the very early days. I mean the day before yesterday was totally blank so it's only just become detectable on frer...

But wally cheapie picked it up last night and was about the same this morning on a darker sample, maybe the test was even a little lighter.

I will be at the tourney again today so I'll probably test next tomorrow late morning. Try to limit drinking tonight and tomorrow morning then see what happens. But if it's light again i'll know, as it is looking pretty similar to my m/c right now.

Attachments

• IMG_3927.jpg
    IMG_3927.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 24
You’ve told me before that different tests have different levels of ink in them and so when you test too close together one can look lighter than another!! Stop worrying gigs, for what it’s worth I thought this mornings test looked easier to see

I would agree with Kat- i didn’t have to zoom in on this mornings test like I did yesterday mornings test. Don’t worry yet. And don’t get dehydrated trying to get a stronger sample lol. If you’re outside in the heat and humidity you need fluids. Happy for you though!

Gigs I disagree the 10dpo test caught my eye as the darker test. Fxed for you it’s just early like everyone says

The meeting place is already public for this reason. But the location is closed and off the main road so usually very few people/ those who are there mind their own business. It was great at the supervision place because we never had to see or talk to one another. But I would imagine if we are in front of a police station he won’t Be so bold. We have 7 exchanges before our next court date, so if it goes poorly today i’m Calling the police department to see if we can exchange there or the one in my either in my town or my old town that have Internet safe exchange spaces outside police stations

:hugs: A. It may not be my place to ask this, but does he get aggressive with you? He seems so unstable and it worries me for you. I hope the police are willing to help.

Gigs- Truthfully, even on my blurry laptop screen, I still see that second line easily. You were the one who gave me support when some of my very early tests were not getting dark, and some were lighter than ones I took the day before. It's still so early, the hcg is still low, and it's just going to take a couple more days for your levels to increase enough to see a solid progression. :hugs: I understand why it is concerning you, but try to relax. You are only 10dpo! I didn't even get my first "is this positive" until the evening hours of 10dpo and my lines weren't dark until after my period had come and gone.

He does but my old attorney botched my only shot at a restraining order so now A and I have no protection. It’s such bullshit.

Gigs I really hope the line gets darker!

Dobs oh geez, there’s really no way you can get a restraining order with this new lawyer? That’s terrible... sending love your way.

Keeps such adorable pics! Couldn’t watch the videos, but that’s okay.

I did end up taking an allergy pill and getting on with the jiggy Friday night haha, it wasn’t high energy like we had wanted but it still happened, so that’s good enough for me.

Gigs, don't ever go by line darkness with those FRER's. The dye saturation in those have been all over the place for lots of people, so don't fret yet. I had disappearing lines on those, AND spotting with Charli...and she's alive and well, born, and in her crib snoozing. Give it a few days for that line to be darker, and for your hcg to jump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->