General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Just popping in to say wow! I can’t believe CB is almost 15 weeks and Gigs is already 8!!

Also congrats Pacific! Another team yellow! I wish hubby would’ve been ok with it again. It was so fun not knowing. Fun knowing too though. So excited for you!

Congrats to nyx too!

Good luck to everybody testing soon!

Shae- the only people that i know of that got sick were me and my sister. Although i think hers could have possibly just been too much alcohol and not enough food. I had a virus. Running fever and all. I am finally feeling better now after sleeping most of the day away. Trying to gradually eat solid food. I just ate some white rice and i hope it stays down. It’s the only thing that looks appealing.

Thanks everyone one last test tomorrow and im done...i think haha

Gigs yes I sell them and other little animals.

Flueks waiting impatiently to see your tests! So i can only imagine how your feeling.

I prefer Dr. pepper over any other dark soda, and I was so let down when the cb week digitals disappeared. At least now I know why.

I think the weeks were taken away not just because 1-2 vs 3-4 weeks display, but also because people were flipping out when they hit three weeks for example and still saw 2-3. Plus i imagine hook effect had some women flipping out...

I had a dream i found one last frer under my sink and took it. First it got very dark lines but too close together, then it went blank and a message popped up the test was broken.

Nyx I'll have to message you when I figure out what theme my friend's nursery is going to be. But i flippin' love that hippo!

Oh shae never heard anything about the accident and can't find any info online.

Also we did not find a dishwasher in our budget -.-

Can Amazon not import them? That being said it’ll probs cost & arm n leg euhh!!

Breea hope you & your family are well & pg is going smoothly for you <3

Flueks fx wk with work goes quickly until testing day hehe!

Just sunbathing in garden atm whilst i can still lay on my front lol soon it&#8217;ll be very difficult.. its aching my lower back doing so though :-/

Shae thank you! I think if they put from ovulation on box and instructions that would be ideal, because unless you O on or around CD14 saying 3 to 4 weeks could be way off. Eh, but people skim over and read what they want. I do believe instructions mentioned from O. I'm just the weird person who like a to read instructions.

Anyhow, how's your break going? Any updates on your prolapse?

Brea thank you. How are you?

Nyx looking forward to your test. Yes, I wish I could know right now! I don't like testing before 9dpo and even that is early for me. If I test early it's usually 11 or 12dpo.

Gigs I wasn't sure if hook effected the digis. That's intriguing.

I love strange preggo dreams.. well usually.

Sorry about the dishwasher. Maybe there will be a sale soon??

AFM nothing really going on symptom wise. 3 more days til testing though :)

CB I had to go to amazon uk site to order them. It was $17 for a 2 pk and that's including shipping. It really wasnt that bad, IMO.

Enjoy your sunbathing :) I really hated when I couldn't sleep on my back anymore. We have a new bed so maybe my hips won't hurt as bad this next time.

Hey, ladies.

DH came home last night :cloud9: We think he'll be in town until the 2nd. That also happens to be my next scan date, but I won't complain. I'm just thankful for a full week with him working a normal schedule.

DSS comes back tomorrow evening and we will have him through Sunday. Thankfully DH will be here to help during evening and night hours now, so it shouldn't be as stressful.

Speaking of dishwashers, when mine goes out I'd like another of whatever I have. :haha: I have no idea what kind it is (too lazy to get up right now), but it was already in the house when we bought from the previous homeowner and has never given us a single issue in the 11 years we've been here. Same with our fridge! It was left in the house and we've been using it all this time without any issue.

I am a diet soda fiend! Diet Dr. Pepper is my preference followed by Diet Coke. But I'll drink any diet soda. I like them all.

I have a samsung and i have to say, my samsung products are junk. We also have a dvd player that is on the fritz and for some reason samsung players aren't compatible with the hulu ap. It will work, but certain commercials crash the app and you have to close and reopen it. We pretty much exclusively use the xbox now, dvd player has become obsolete in our house.

LADIESSSSS!!! I found baby's heartbeat on the doppler! I heard it for about 10 second then leaned over to grab my phone to record it and count beats and i lost hb and couldn't find it again :dohh: at least i heard it! I mean i had no real doubts there's no baby in there but it was pretty cool hearing it to hear it ya know? Not for reassurance necessarily.

Kit are you lurking? How are things?

Well my sunbathing lasted all of 10 mins as Nuala woke from her nap pfffft she onky went for an hr .. ohhhh well!

Did u order them digis recently Flueks? Did they take long to arrive/or still waiting..

Ah amazing Gigs not jel haha! I couldn&#8217;t pick up the doppler today, im collecting it on Weds now!

Bdb how lovely :) hope you have a nice couple of eves planned together :hugs:

Oh we have a Beko dishwasher, slimline one, cant fault them really, we&#8217;ve had 2, this one we have now is 3/4 yrs old & our old one was given to us & was a few yrs old already & died a few yrs ago which is when we got our new one, cant fault the cleaning though, we use Fairy fel tabs, awesome!

Bdb awesome news about DH coming home :)

Also happy 17 weeks! Your bext scan is it next week?

Gigs I bought a Samsung washer and dryer years ago. The dryer has been fine, but the washer has been less than desired. I had to get a new motherboard immediately. It was free due to warranty. Also, in December the washer drum came out of alignment and destroyed a lot of components. We have borrowed a spare from FIL for the time being. In short, I'm also unhappy with Samsung appliances.

Woohoo on hearing the heartbeat :happydance:

CB sorry sunbathing was cut short.

I orded them Saturday evening and to arrive the 3rd of July so a little over a week. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

Ah poo you aren't getting the doppler til Wednesday.

I've never heard of those brands, must be an English or European brand.

Gigs omggg yay for heartbeat!!! When&#8217;s your scan? I&#8217;m totally gonna invest in a Doppler when I&#8217;m pregnant, eeee!

Gigs, Tag for finding the heartbeat! When is your scan again?

Bdb, awesome that you and hubby get some time together.

Fluek sorry samsung has also sucked for you :/

Scan is Thursday

Cb feels like you were just postibg pics of snow outside your house :haha: it's blowing my mind we're 6 months out from Christmas again! What i really like doing is shopping early however it's impossible with kids! Their interests change so dang fast! Des is super into Cars right now but in 6 months, who knows?!

Thats crappy about Samsung washing machine Flueks, we have one, we got it 2016 & its been fab.. Samsung are usually pretty good! When the drum went funky & destroyed components did they replace it under warranty?

Eee 2 more days until Gigs Scan & Flueks testing hehee its all exciting!!

Weird you should ssy about the Snowy pics gigs as i were only looking back on my phone yesterday thinking how fast thats gone, it was crazy weather though, it snowed & literally 4 wks later it was boiling hot & we were having a bbq as we told a couple of close friends that we were expecting baby no3 lol

Is your scan AM or PM?

Riley loves watching &#8216;Cars 3&#8217; but LOVES anything Batman & the Joker atm! Nuala likes to play with his boys toys haha i dont think i have a girly girl with her.. but then she pushes her baby doll around in her tiny push chair which is too cute to watch <3 But they change their minds like the weather haha!

Oh do or have any of you ladies seen the tv series &#8216;The Affair&#8217; ? Season 4 starts on Sky Atlantic this evening omg i cant wait :haha: if you havent seen them, season 1 will have u hooked! Lotsa sex in the first season but the storylines great & it follows on until season 2-3! Eeeee!!! Had to share Lol

Scan is in the am, don't worry i'll post pics as soon as i can!

Cb i JUST saw that show advertised on hulu (a tv app) and i said to hubby "how do you make an entire series out of that?" :haha: but if you recommend it i may have to check it out!

Ugh feeling like &#128169; this morning. Yet another night of horrible sleep, thank you Levin -.- i think he was in discomfort though, poor guy. Super squirmy...i ended up giving him tylenol and he slept after that. Still i was up to pee and now super blah feeling and bloated gahhhh

Gigs- Yay for hearing the hb! :cloud9: I bet you have a huge weight lifted after that. My doppler was my best friend before my second trimester.

Flueky- My scan is next Monday morning. Then I'll know for sure if this baby is a girl and I can stop second guessing. I'm so ready to begin buying. <3

We have so many kids that the idea of Christmas shopping now is incredibly appealing. :haha: We do a 4 gift exchange with each kiddo- something you want, something you need, something to wear, and something to read- along with a Santa gift for each child. Thomas (12) stopped believing last year but we still get him one, of course. When I just had two kiddos, I bought like a wild woman. Each kiddo receiving 10+ gifts. I was excessive. Now that we have more kids and less space I've narrowed it down to that 4 gift exchange and it has really made the kids more grateful and I am able to be more thoughtful for each gift.

Bdb - that’s sounds like a nice way to do Christmas gifts. Even so, that’s a lot of work! I struggle to even figure out a single gift for one person.

Flueks and Gigs, I’m also eagerly anticipating your testing and scan in a few days yay

Nyx - I also love and am so impressed by your hippo! Would love to see pics of your other stuff

Gigs - ah I was wondering about the person in the car accident too. So weird you couldn’t find anything about it online

Cb - argh I used to hate the heatwaves in the UK. Nothing worse than that sticky sleep even with a fan. At least most places have AC in Canada. When we didn’t, though, I’d fill a balloon with water, freeze it, bust it out of the balloon, put it in a bowl big enough to hold its melted volume and place it in front of the fan. Apparently that’s proven to help with cooling. The balloon idea is also good for keeping pets cool, which I found out when my cats started licking the massive ice ball.

Also re: The Affair, I liked the first two seasons but I found the last one just got confusing and weird and tbh I didn’t find the main characters particularly convincingly three dimensional or likeable, but it was okay. Was it here that someone mentioned The Letdown on Netflix? I’m finding that quite funny, obv because related to motherhood.

Pl - sorry you’re still feeling sick. You were totally fine with Logan in first tri, right?

Breea - how are yooou!?

I wonder how M+S and Green are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->