General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs hugs I do things like that multiple times daily. Adds to my Shit mood

Tex keeping my fxed i’m excited as well

Fluek i’m Just pissed about things because that is A’s money. His child support should be going into an account for him not to pay my attorney. He is ordered to pay child support but only pays me when I get on his case and like less than half of what he owes. He still owes me over 6k of support and 1,200 of rent that I need to file for but my court doesn’t allow online civil filings and the line is atrocious. And serving him is so hard because he is cautious and fudges service all the time. But he was told a couple weeks ago he must pay DCSS so no more of this bullshit. He’ll get fined or jailed or have his check garnished. In the meanwhile it’s over a hundred in interest every month. And who knows when i’ll Get my first thing from him now.

And i’m Having trouble getting A to wean from the bottle. He’ll drink water from a straw or 360 cup or a plastic big person cup, but not his formula. Add that to the millions of things criticize me on as a mom. They only thing my kid is good at is dancing apparently thanks world r_r. He’s also cranky cuz two more teeth are coming through

Dobs i'm one of those terrible moms who lets their kids drink milk in a bottle at bed time. I think des was still taking his bedtime milk from a bottle loooooooobg after he had sippy cups, and he had a sippy thereafter for years. I think we finally broke the habit when he was almost 5. Lev is still on a bottle half the time too because he is sloppy as heck with a sippy cup. It'll happen in its own time :hugs: try not to let what people might be thinking bug you. You parent the way that works best and keeps A happy.

So we have Tex, kit, and darker Fluek tests to look forward to, is that right?

Fluek i know you said you didn't have hook effect pics but do you remember the results?

Don’t beat yourself up Dobs your having alot of stuff go on at the moment, its stessy esp when lil ones are involved aswell, & your not a crappy Mum! Your doing an ace job, babies are bloody hard work! If it helps, Riley did & Nuala im now struggling to get to drink formula from a non-baby bottle, its weird but other drinks are fine, i think the milk is their comfort & they dont want it any other way, lil monkeys! They all develop at own rates, great that A dances hehe mine never bopped until well well over a year old :) Hope you get some finance settlement soon though :hugs:

Oooh Tex im excited to see your test in the morning aswell hehe! So how many dpo are u roughly now? Nearly 19/20? I never had an ewcm or fertile stuff ttc Riley or Nuala.. i dont generally get much.. i had to use Conceive+ fertility lube lol so you never know :)

Urhh Gigs i HATE it when that happens! Worst is when u done your shop & you go to your bag to pay & realise ‘shit its at home!!!’ I always start swearing at myself at that point lol! Use baby brain, i do haha

Wow! Reading the thread was like watching a soap opera!

Congrats kit! How crazy. I can't even believe it lol.

Dobs- my kids did the exact same thing with cups and bottles until about 13ish months old. Then they finally were taking whole milk in the cups. We broke the bottle habit around 14-15 months old. It's really not a big deal. That's one of the smallest things I'd worry about.

Tex- good luck tomorrow with the test!

Sorry that's all I can remember. It's been a long weekend and it'll move inroads. Long week. Tuesday is DHs grandmothers funeral and Wednesday is the 4th. I'm exhausted already.

PS. DH just told me or get my mirena taken out......
I think I will in the next couple months. Very scary.

Ah sorry about your hubby’s grandma, Green. Btw I was meaning to ask you to post pics of your boys!!

Oh Dobs I’m so sorry! :hugs: I really don’t know what to say, I just really hope it all gets sorted soon

Gigs I hate when I do things like that. I kept leaving mine in the car postpartum :rofl:

Oh the hook effect is true. My 100% urine tesrs were lighter than at least the 2 least diluted. I can't recall on the 25%urine and 75 % water.

Dobby :hugs: hell V still uses a pacifier for sleeping. Going to try to break that in a couple weeks. Also, I didn't go from bottle to sippys until after the 12 month mark. A cup would be even more challenging. V has not figured out straws either.

CB happy 16 weeks!!!
Greenie :happydance: will be exciting if you get to ttc again. I hope it's an easier journey.

I almost forgot to pee in a cup. I really had to try hard to get some in a cup for testing. My urine looked more diluted. I don't really see progression and imhoping it's from above reasons. Think I'll hold off on testing til Wednesday. My bbt is still elevated so that's a good sign at least.

Attachments

• 20180702_061146.jpg
    20180702_061146.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180702_055133.jpg
    20180702_055133.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
Fluek i've found in every pregnancy there is at least 2 or three days in a row where the lines don't look like they progress. Sometimes it even looks a touch fainter, then picks back up. That said this still looks darker to me than the last one...

Green ooh that is exciting indeed! I always get to emotionally turned on when hubby talks about having more babies :haha: even now that I'm pregnant, he still makes jokes about surviving three kids so we can have 4 :dohh: and I can't help but smile.

Oh forgot to mention it's looking pretty bleak that i'll get to try vba2c. It's just at the ultrasound she said "after two c sections it's very unlikely" :( i'm still so torn on it anyway...i am just terrified of having anything like my last two births. Especially Levin's.

Idk my uterus may not be in good enough condition anyway. So deciding may be moot.

Thanks gigs! I just found out they don't do your lab appt until at least 6 weeks now! Makes me mad....

I'm sorry it sounds like attempting vba2c may not be possible :hugs:

Hey all!! It has been a wild weekend and I know ive missed a bunch! Finally able to dial back in though.

Fluek I did see you have a ticker now!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks ladies. We'll see, they probably can't make the call until the very end anyway. It will have a lot to do with size and presentation.

Hi nyx! Wow 5 weeks already?!

I'm eagerly awaiting tests from cpp & kit!

Aww bummer Fluek! But I guess it gives something to look forward to in a few weeks?

Gigs hugs I’m sorry to hear it may not be a possibility. So cute that hubs has a fourth on his mind. I’m assuming you’d be down for number four as well?

Green exciting you may be ttc super soon!!!

Nyx hopefully Wild was good wild

Thanks everyone. Deep down I know not to stress. I just wish people would stop making me feel like crap about it irl. With their “What do you mean he’s not walking?” “Why don’t you buy him shoes?” “Why don’t you let him CIO?” “He doesn’t say ANY words?!” “Why is he still drinking out of a bottle?” “He ONLY has two teeth?” “How come you don’t feed him table food? Why can’t he eat it, is something wrong with him?” “Marvel is not a good theme for a first birthday. It should be Disney or Paw Patrol. Marvel isn’t cute enough.” Cyocylzricyo like stfu

Thanks ladies. We'll see, they probably can't make the call until the very end anyway. It will have a lot to do with size and presentation.

Wait kit!? I thought she was waiting till after the wedding or some event!? What did I miss!?

Dobs yes it was a lot of fun, but a really long tiring drive. I was up in your neck of the woods actually.

Did take this frer a couple days ago. No more test for me cnt get better the. That really.

Attachments

• E90EB1C7-81B9-46F1-B6B9-5B993AECA8FD.jpg
    E90EB1C7-81B9-46F1-B6B9-5B993AECA8FD.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 8
Lol nyx she was but she had three? positive home tests. Two cheapies and a frer

Oh fun! But yeah driving is tiring nice line!!!

Forgot someone mentioned cancelling the class I could but eventually the money will get sorted. He’s not in daycare during the summer, so it’s nice to have two days a week to do something.

Test is negative this morning. Still have snotty kinda ewcm- so maybe I’m trying to ovulate? Who knows. But yay for margaritas!

I don’t actually think I had food poisoning- my daughter started throwing up Thursday night and still feels bad and today my husband woke up with puking etc. there is a nasty stomach bug going around here that lasts for 3-5 days and has lots of vomiting and nastiness.

It’s too much hassle to post the pic of the test but trust me it’s super negative.

Hey ladies, excited for upcoming tests.

Warning, the below includes graphic info involving violence

I’m a bit shaken up today. I just found out today that someone I knew was murdered by her estranged husband 2 days ago. Last time I heard about a murder in this area was... okay, I’ve never heard about one. My dad said one happened when I was like 3. Similar situation too. Husband kills wife. She was the secretary at my chiropractors office ever since I can remember, and friends with my mom. She’d reported that he was violent to the police and had been talking to my mom about the situation for several weeks. Her neighbor saw her lying on the floor in a pool of blood and called the cops to report a possible homocide. When they got there, the husband was still in the house, and she was pronounced dead at the scene. He was arrested for homocide and violating an Abuse Prevention Order. They haven’t released the exact cause of death (like stabbing, shooting, etc). She was 60 (though she didn’t look it), and has 2 grandkids who are under 13 (not sure exactly how old). I’m shaken up and sad and angry, but I’m okay, like I’m stable.

Wait kit!? I thought she was waiting till after the wedding or some event!? What did I miss!?

Dobs yes it was a lot of fun, but a really long tiring drive. I was up in your neck of the woods actually.

Did take this frer a couple days ago. No more test for me cnt get better the. That really.

I call it our wedding because we didn’t have one when we got married but it’s really a vow renewal :rofl: but yeh 3 positive tests equals an oopsie! Still getting over the shock really, it’s really not sunk in at all!

Tex I’m sorry about the negative test, if you think you’re ovulating are you going to get jiggy? Although I suppose hubby being sick doesn’t really call for :sex:

EDIT: Oh my god shae I just read your update I’m so sorry!! That’s terrible! At least they got him though and he’s not getting away! I hope you’re okay :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->