General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kit when are you testing again!?!! I am an addict and need my fix damn it.

Shae that is horrible! How did you know the woman? We had a murder in our neighborhood several years back that absolutely stunned everyone. It was some asian couple that kept to themselves and no one really knew them. They actually lived a few houses down from my FIL! The husband murdered the wife, set the house on fire, then shot himself. They had two kids who, again, no one knows...the father left them a bunch of important documents and such in a car down the street so thank god mever had any intentions of killing them, too. Anyway it's wild when things like that happen. I have a couple more terrible stories but i'll spare y'all. Just family murders are so shocking.

Dobs I absolutely hate when people fail to stfu. I had the same with des especially walking. Ge was a late walker and omg nothing makes you feel shittier than people commenting. Many hugs :hugs:

I’m testing again with a frer Wednesday morning, might test with a cheapie tonight though

Ohhhhh do post the cheapie test if u pee this evening Kit hehe i bet its darkerv;)

Dobby people can be such butt munches!! Ignore but i know its hard sometimes not to let it get to you <3

Oh Tex im sorry to read your Test was negative hun.. hugs. Yay for alcohol, i hope Tabs & hubs perk up real soon if they have it aswell

Nyx that test line on the last Frer is awesome eee! How u feeling?

My god im so hot n bothered atm urghhh heatwave continues.. i dont like to moan about the heat as i love summer & we never get hardly anything but its an effort for me to walk & breathe atm arhhhfghvddg

MrsGreen ooooh how exciting re ttc soon :) baby dust waves your way

Shae OMG??!!!! Thats bloody awful! Did u know her very well??? Id be abit shook up aswell if that happened in my street!

Camps if your lurking i forgot to add how gorgeous your Juliette is just like her mama, i can see she looks like Benjamin :)

Shae - that’s so awful and I’d be shaken up too. I’m always shaken up by hearing someone I know has died, but a murder is just so much more disturbing. Hope your mum is okay too, since they were friends.

Nyx - omg I’m so stupid, I didn’t realize the super dark line was the test line, so when you said you’ll stop testing because you can’t get much better than that, I thought “yikes... that’s pretty faint compared to last week... should someone say something?” Anyway, Yes, you really can’t get better than that.

Dobs - it’s the worst hearing things like that from people around you, esp if it’s non-stop. I swear everyone thinks they know absolutely everything about children and child development so they simply MUST impart their wisdom to you. I’m sure you know that nothing is wrong with A’s development, but it doesn’t help when people say these things. My mum drove me mad this weekend with insisting on what she should wear and how long we should take her out for and telling me when I should breastfeed her (almost taking my boobs out for me) telling me it’s awful that she can’t sleep on her own. She was even telling us how to feed her and said “she ate properly when I fed her like *this*, you shouldn’t just let her pick at her food and make a mess and barely eat anything. I actually asked her how she thinks we’ve kept Tilly from being malnourished for 18 months all on our own. My dad also asked me on skype recently when we’ll get her out of our bed and that it’s better for her to be sleeping independently. Everyone’s a frickin’ expert! I appreciate advice, don’t get me wrong, but people parent differently and that’s okay, and if you disagree, go raise YOUR kids however you want and let me deal with mine (and if you raised me, well, you’ve had your turn). Even more annoying is when statements are flung around is if they have even an iota of basis in scientific fact, like sleeping with us inhibits independence. Total BS. Anyway... so now I’m super annoyed for you Dobs haha...

Had to calm down, sorry...

CB I’m the same with the heat. I love summer but really cannot stand anything really hot tbh, esp with humidity. It’s suffocating here atm. Can’t even be outside.

Tex - sorry about the bfn. I wonder what’s up with delayed AF...

Kit - definitely test today! I soooo wanna see!

i think I can say it&#8217;s official :rofl:

Attachments

• 065AAA0F-9897-4BD1-BB0E-CF15FCE0DB1E.jpg
    065AAA0F-9897-4BD1-BB0E-CF15FCE0DB1E.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 9
This is less than 48 hours apart :shock:

Attachments

• 41592643-696B-4BD5-A6B0-6205C4E07240.jpg
    41592643-696B-4BD5-A6B0-6205C4E07240.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
Wow that’s undeniable Kitty! I still can’t get over the whole condom thing!

How are you feeling?

I&#8217;m okay I think, I don&#8217;t really know, havent told hubby yet, not sure how to I guess! I know it&#8217;s not going to be a positive conversation! I think he might get quite upset.

But man my work are going to hate me!! I&#8217;ll come back for like 6 months then get another whole year paid :rofl:

Nyx thank you!! Happy 5 weeks! Oh and yes it doesn't get any better than that as far as your frer test.

Dobby I emailed the ob that delievered V. I'll put the full update in my... summary??

Ah people need to mind their own b business. He's obviously loved, fed, and cared for. They do things on their time. Some are early, some on time, and some are late.

Tex enjoy a margarita for me too!!

Ugh sorry dd is sick. Hope she fels better soon.

Shae that's just awful. I'm sorry :hugs: it's shocking to find out people you know and/or love are murdered.

Onto next page

CB ugh I hate summer. I hate the heat. I mean there is only so much I can take off, but I can always bundle up. Fall is my fav though :)

Kitty woohoo great progression. I will die if it's twins :haha: sorry had to say it!

Good luck telling hubs. I know he may not be happy but this isn't your "fault". He can be mad at the condom company. Let is know how it goes and be sure to test tomorrow.

Jez you summer loving heathen.... just kidding.

AFM I was quite upset about the damn 6 weeks rule so I emailed the ob that delivered V. His nurse said I can come in any time after a positive test. They don't like doing ultrasounds for dating until after 6 weeks. So I called back and got the receptionist to change my appt to Friday. :happydance:

Work has been so so today. Just feeling a bit "over" today though.

No real symptoms today but i don't feel like AF is coming either. She's due tomorrow. Frer isn't being done until Wednesday as I don't get my 3 pk from amazon until tomorrow. I may do an IC but take into account the progression on them have been crap this time.

I also saw that slower rising hcg could indicate boy and faster could indicate girl.

Kit- CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting especially since it was prevented :haha: How did your DH take the news?

I wish I could remember everything but I had 10 pages to catch up on!

I had my 18 week appt and anatomy scan. Baby is DEFINITELY a girl so I can quit doubting it now. We have decided to name her Hayden. :cloud9:

I'm including a profile and a potty shot and then my 18 week belly pic with a cameo from my oldest :lol:

DFB83C92-E772-48CE-9EA8-B9031BD37748.jpg

92BA4898-4154-459D-AC3A-39B037B2D7E7.jpg

5B8438CC-663D-4F9A-BCCA-1B1547AFB566.jpg

Tex you have me craving cold alcoholic beverages now. I could reeeeaaalllly go for a piña colada. There is a mexican joint near here that makes the best ones.

Kit holy crap! That is amazing progression! See if I were you I'd claim ignorance at my LMP and request a dating ultrasound :haha: just schedule it for 6 weeks in case you're only just pregnant. I hope hubby is understanding. I'm sure he'll be happy once the shock wears off.

Congratulations bdb!!! I love the name. And ong your tummy shot :shock: you look amazing! I don't have a tummy that nice un-pregnant!

Thanks, y'all! There's no denying her girly bits this time around :haha:

Gig- Truthfully the size of my stomach has been a huge concern for me this go around because I'm normally very quick to show and need maternity clothes. In all of my other pregnancies, I outgrew my regular clothes before I was 10 weeks along and could no longer hide my belly by 12 weeks, so taking so long to show this time around has really made me nervous. But my OB keeps assuring me that my uterus us right where it should be and she is measuring spot on at 18+2 so I'm assuming she's just growing more towards my butt instead of outward. I have a feeling I'll wake up one morning and have ballooned up out of nowhere!

Bdb I didn't really pop with V until later. I hada small preggo bump to go along with my fat belly :haha: you couldn't eally tell if I was fat or prefnant up until 28 weeks.

Awww Bdb most def a girly hehe happy 18 wks :) Guessing thats your son in the bump pic hehe.. lovely tum for 18 wks aswell, i look about 25 wks already lol!

Kit oooomg lol thats a definate pg positive progression there!! I wonder if you had ovulated sometime uptil cd17 & you had lotsa implant bleeding & you thought period only finished at cd17? Def go with what Gigs said & play ignorant to get an early date scan & then you can pinpoint when it happened? Ooh the mystery :) Im sure hubs will be fine after initial shock, my SO wasnt too great last time but after shock he was ok but this pg he was fine.. you cant say your one was planned behind his back either as he been protecting :) its lovely news, congrats hun

Flueks your period will most def not be arriving .. you should stop temping as any dip in temp will stress u out, it fid with Nuala when i was charting:)

Gigs hows hubs been since the other day?

Jez its like that here atm no air its so stuffy, I usually love sunbathing but i just can do it lol but ive got a lovely tan just from the school run haha

CB I will do my last temp tomorow. I want to keep on until AF due date.... not sure why. I'm just weird and OCD:haha: I can admit my strangeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->